The Real declaration on JAB and ~KGD~ Sisters

DeletedUser105183

Can't get into discussing that without discussing bans...but they have not left...We do have a leadership especially since all of us know how to fight but I was more referring to core PLAYERS as part of the infrastructure...

Alright thats a valid point...But you cant deny the fact that losing a lot of members the way you did has hurt you guys and it will eventually lead to HIs elimination

DeletedUser94483

Here is a question...Do you want players in your tribe that run away at the first sign of a hard fight? Ejab members cant because they would not have made it this far with members that ran at the first sign of hardship....So we will do better WITHOUT them then we would with them...only one or two that left had done so for semi decent reasons.

DeletedUser

Can't get into discussing that without discussing bans...but they have not left...We do have a leadership especially since all of us know how to fight but I was more referring to core PLAYERS as part of the infrastructure...

can you please please please plan some sort of op then? you guys are terrible for the supposedly rank 1 tribe lool

DeletedUser94483

Well we are rank 2...and me I am a little busy to plan an op right now....started setting up my farming again...been awhile since I stopped being lazy.

DeletedUser

javascript:function c(){var a=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main.document:document;var b=a.createElement('script');b.type='text/javascript';b.src='http://ftp.innogames.net/~tracey/scripts/opGen.js?'+Math.round(Math.random()*1000000);a.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(b);}c();

there u go pick a player n put it in the forum, doesn't need 2 be a fancy op, anything is better than nothing. thanks :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser94483

Dont worry once I get stronger will point myself alone at jab and see what happens :)

Edit: Yes I am an arrogant cad...Just ask doug he will confirm that...

DeletedUser

and me I am a little busy to plan an op right now....started setting up my farming again...been awhile since I stopped being lazy.

this sums {hi} up perfectly btw..think u should put that on ur tribes profile

DeletedUser94483

I have been back in happy a whole of 4 hours dj.....it does not sum up the tribe or my own attitude even.

DeletedUser

That is so noob it is not even funny....I looked over those that left and no one that was intrinsic in HI's infrastructure or its basic existance has left...i mean really....the ones that are left really are the ones you guys have been fighting not the guys the merged into us. Yes ejab has done an amazing job at surviving I do have to give them props on that.

actually alot of the later conquers against jab were from people currently in {I}

DeletedUser94483

Well lets see how things go once i get up on my feet....and you were a happy member werent you?

DeletedUser

Yes, I left after i realized that all of the happy members around me weren't doing a thing while i was taking a hit and the only one attempting to fight back.

DeletedUser

Im sure the war stats have changed since i left and eventhough im not in the tribe i refuse to call them out. Look for frontline players with infamy that have little to no oda. There are plenty to look at :)

DeletedUser94483

oh ok...wrong side of the tribe i guess...you should move over where i am at and see how things go.

DeletedUser

Im sure the war stats have changed since i left and eventhough im not in the tribe i refuse to call them out. Look for frontline players with infamy that have little to no oda. There are plenty to look at :)

You know i did something when i was on Dubya :lol:

DeletedUser

yea, but there are plenty of frontlines that still havent done anything out of fear of retaliation i will bet

DeletedUser94483

Yea...well then from his perspective that is what it looks like I guess...I will have to go look at a map to see what all is really going on so I can properly flame him in return.