THE REAL DESTINY: FEIGNED HONOR and GENUINE INTOLERANCE

DeletedUser

I don't need to comment on what I have heard from inside Regime because it is unnecessary. just know that I have been around the block and I appreciate you trying to rattle SOMETHING since in game I see no fight or motivation.

Dest members are no longer going to be replying or paying anymore attention to you after this post.
[spoil]
tumblr_reply_mfnyh3A9E51rtezps.gif
[/spoil]
Thoughtful but no longer efficient?

So it has been said of the legit criticisms I and others have leveled at Coco's crew. Their declaration spoke of HONOR. They did not wish to be talked down to. Their members hypocritically seized on the honor theme over and over and over on the externals. And now after weeks of embarassment their leader COCO has finally shut them down and put a muzzle on them! I don't blame her it was getting really hard to defend all the offensive comments and lies. If every time myself and my tribe posted we shoved our feet in our collective moufs, id do it too! Many weak leaders fear a popular uprising when the truth gets exposed. The truly intolerant ones have now been exposed. Mission accomplished and then some. Can't believe it took you so long to take control. It has truly been a pleasure exposing all of you. A lot of fun and very easy Sara. BTW, Scarecrows & Strawman (or woman in this case) arguments are not synonyms :)

vq4vf.jpg

vq46g.jpg

nicubunu-Emoticons-Question-face.png

Coco has actually graduated from secondary/high school ;)

vq27p.jpg

just like Regime believes they are above all of us in game and in skill,

vq3u1.jpg

TOLERANCE: DESTINY - STYLE:
No, I don't think that's the problem Ultamatum. Trust me when I say that Coco isn't his "type"

HONOR DESTINY STYLE:

Regime trying to regain their honor. Good job following through on your word Regime!

Googly after being exposed to the world in this thread. I don't know who you're trying to explain to because everyone in the world has seen what you're like. There's no one else to explain to anymore we have seen you for the liar you are.

I'm interested to see whether Regime will actually fight us in game instead of posting utter shit on the externals :icon_rolleyes:

Elegance Destiny Style:

???
not sure what it means to be elegant in TWz LOL, but their actions seem anything but elegant

1023b7c65adc249225551ca5b1143d42.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is happening with Lew? He's gone mad!

Dan, these people mKe BugZ look like all-stars! They have a lot of people (like EpicTribalnoob, who was on the brink of being rimmed , but saved by SIN in the 11th hour) compromising their values And integrity, blinded by the thought of a world win. It's a very pathetic low they have sank to. Someone had to expose Sara "Cuckoo for Coco puffs" Majestic. I have promised all the Destiny members not to use their skypes so I will ofc honor that , but you should see the things they say about her lol. Suffice it to say its a rudderless ship ovsr there carrying 31 independent contractors....and they aren't exactly Jack Sparrows lol

epictribalnoob

Dan, these people mKe BugZ look like all-stars! They have a lot of people (like EpicTribalnoob, who was on the brink of being rimmed , but saved by SIN in the 11th hour) compromising their values And integrity, blinded by the thought of a world win. It's a very pathetic low they have sank to. Someone had to expose Sara "Cuckoo for Coco puffs" Majestic. I have promised all the Destiny members not to use their skypes so I will ofc honor that , but you should see the things they say about her lol. Suffice it to say its a rudderless ship ovsr there carrying 31 independent contractors....and they aren't exactly Jack Sparrows lol

You know nothing about me, nor my thouhts. The only thing i'm interested in is staying loyal to those who are loyal to me. Helping those who've helped me before. And a good, long fight. None of these were your interests. Instead, you leave your tribe, pass the sit around, then come back and start shouting against people who helped sitting you. Now, whom of us has sank low now?

Don't involve me into your pathetic way to get attention. My thoughts about you have gone from great to bad so far, don't make it worse.

DeletedUser

You know nothing about me, nor my thouhts. The only thing i'm interested in is staying loyal to those who are loyal to me. Helping those who've helped me before. And a good, long fight. None of these were your interests. Instead, you leave your tribe, pass the sit around, then come back and start shouting against people who helped sitting you. Now, whom of us has sank low now?

Don't involve me into your pathetic way to get attention. My thoughts about you have gone from great to bad so far, don't make it worse.

Shame on you. The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. You are guilty by association. Greed has blinded you, you are one of THEM. 15 tribe changes and counting.

"Whose winning!? Whose winning at the moment!!?? They can take me in! EpicNoob for hire! Survival at all costs! Even if it means sanctifying the worst of the worse!"

However u sleep at night

DeletedUser

War does not determine who is right, but only who is left.
-Random Guy(Too Lazy to google)
Okay. Dest. is rudderless, coco is a bad duchess dest. is dishonorable. Everything you claim is true.
I will let actions speak louder than the words here and come back to you with the world win.
We can then have a chat. Remember politics consist of everything "GOOD" done for your tribe. It is one's ideology which gives birth to their actions. Our ideology is pacify when needed, and strike while the iron is hot. Which we did. Jovis, i know you've played long enough so you know politics can include lies, treachery, backstabbing, everything. The main motive is winning. Its a game and how you get to the win is always an interesting story.
We as a tribe were working well with regime. Until everytime our council would get pissed by Regime "bullying". We were given a proposals and when we refused, instead of respecting it they said, "It wont go down well with the regime"m Direct threat to us, from the then rank 1.We wanted shared planner to avoid problems, first they dont accept shared planner and then they complain about cross nobling/ clearing target pooh. We wanted alliance. You gave us NAP, and wanted us to treat you like allies? Not done. Instead SIN was more faithful and co-operative. We kept growing+pacifying but our minds were all ready to war regime. That is why we took the sit in the first place.
Sara has been a good duchess, she knew when to keep quiet. And when to actually hit. And it all is working. Regime is "not" so active, and has not retaliated as of what we expect from its fame. With that said let me know if you have more doubts.

This is great stuff. As I've said before SuvAlmighty is different from the rest! Very thoughtful respectful player.

You have broken Cuckoo's vow of silence! I thought she inspired monk-like discipline in the ranks!? Must not have prime membership Lololol

(To be cont. When I'm not driving)

TheChimpyHD

Well then show this evidence without showing username...

DeletedUser

SuvAlmighty deleted haha . such a waste you took so much time and thoughtfulness typing that out. Don't worry it's not a tree falling in the woods, it DID make a sound, & I quoted it ; ). Sara working overtime on damage control!

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Despite all the craziness - I think it's honorable that you don't share skype conversations. I too have a handful of things I can't "prove" externally because I operate by a certain code of ethics so that people may feel free to speak truthfully. It's a shame some still attempt to lie, but it is what it is. Thank you though for showing some class :)

TheChimpyHD

I understand that people need to feel like they can speak without it being publicised, however posting screenies that leave the author anonymous would give his claims some more credibility.

DeletedUser102104

It's amazing how people are still biting Jovis's bait on about every thread, well played.

DeletedUser

Update: Cuckoo flexes her implied muscle, no word on which one

[spoil]
DOYLE-obit-popup.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
828ee19f8574fdf8714512641901f9b2.png
[/spoil]
35026239bcfc13f9543e424ca7786ecd.png

“Controversial' as we all know, is often a euphemism for 'interesting and intelligent.”

polls_BL0516_Censorship_774141_2059_421664_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

DeletedUser

The thing i don't understand anymore is what is the purpose of all these talks and useless pnp from the sides at this stage of the world? There are a handful of players, sides are clear, there aren't any tribes/players left to manipulate etc.

I have to say sin impressed me a lot lately, they are playing it really smart, first they saved themselves from a 2vs1 and possible disband, turned the tables around completely, and now they are being the one keeping it classy, while the other tribe takes all the heat both on externals and ingame war wise. Riding on a relatively easy road to the top, good job :icon_wink:

Jovis

SUVALMIGHTY said:
War does not determine who is right, but only who is left.
-Random Guy(Too Lazy to google)
Okay. Dest. is rudderless, coco is a bad duchess dest. is dishonorable. Everything you claim is true.
I will let actions speak louder than the words here and come back to you with the world win.
We can then have a chat. Remember politics consist of everything "GOOD" done for your tribe. It is one's ideology which gives birth to their actions. Our ideology is pacify when needed, and strike while the iron is hot. Which we did. Jovis, i know you've played long enough so you know politics can include lies, treachery, backstabbing, everything. The main motive is winning. Its a game and how you get to the win is always an interesting story.
We as a tribe were working well with regime. Until everytime our council would get pissed by Regime "bullying". We were given a proposals and when we refused, instead of respecting it they said, "It wont go down well with the regime"m Direct threat to us, from the then rank 1.We wanted shared planner to avoid problems, first they dont accept shared planner and then they complain about cross nobling/ clearing target pooh. We wanted alliance. You gave us NAP, and wanted us to treat you like allies? Not done. Instead SIN was more faithful and co-operative. We kept growing+pacifying but our minds were all ready to war regime. That is why we took the sit in the first place.
Sara has been a good duchess, she knew when to keep quiet. And when to actually hit. And it all is working. Regime is "not" so active, and has not retaliated as of what we expect from its fame. With that said let me know if you have more doubts.

This was known all along, Destiny has always wanted to war Regime. And so everything that they said and did was disengenuous in the leadup to the war. A tribe of liars in my opinion! I will drink to that

DeletedUser76845

This was known all along, Destiny has always wanted to war Regime. And so everything that they said and did was disengenuous in the leadup to the war. A tribe of liars in my opinion! I will drink to that

something like that to be honest. :D

Mr. Cringer Pants

I took a health hiatus for personal reasons and just got back this week. Does Lew = Jovis? Either way this screams attention.

Also brains don't grow like a muscle at all. You can create new neurological pathways through learning and repetition but its not conditioned like a muscle.

Scientists say crying like a virtual baby will actually impact your real life and you'll be more suseptable to crying-adult-baby syndrome. It's like a complex disorder but not so complex.

Stop crying.

I will drink to that

In your state of mind, you shouldn't be using depressants.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I took a health hiatus for personal reasons and just got back this week. Does Lew = Jovis? Either way this screams attention.

Erotomania delusional disorder? "DSM IV, FOR HIRE" ? so THATS what that gibberish thread was all about!?

more to come....

p.s. thanks for hijacking the thread Cringer, but its far from over breh. Barely just begun