The reason why HELL will never win this world

DeletedUser910

TW/Dvader dminated what ? where are they ? they were merge with WLE .. Oh how can miss this point ? Xander you were member of TW and dvader and you did not nothing instead of nobling barbarian like the most TW/davder players .... Yes they have great player but it was .... And why we invite some wles becouse they deserve to win this game under leader tribe ? If we fail the tribe name can be wLE but we were active and now the tribe name is HELL.

So xander WE have no intention to invite every wles here ? Becouse we prefer to noble weak side ?

Regards

No, the leaders of TW/DVADER left long before members joined WLE. They've been gone for almost 2 years now. No, we nobled enemies and barbs when we were in DVADER and TW. There were a lot less barbs back then, then there is now. I honestly don't care who you invite. If it helps to end the world sooner, I'm all for it. lol!! Do as you please. I don't care. You can see my skills on World 2.

controleng

Rofl if only some of the old school players still browsed these boards and saw this. They probably wouldn't even know what WL / WLE was, back then it was some small team on the ass end of the map. Was HELL even around back then?

oh man you are an nub dont tell me old tribes names and wht they did at the past becouse I know them very and I knwo their progressive so that wl turn to wle

T:V - TW - DVADER - TCK - TORE - TRAP and now WLE ; I am talking about the result so that you dont need confuse your mind ;

Think simple man

controleng

Somehow my old account is also under HELL managment, wonder how that happend...

You have to glad this man ; Becouse we are gald to see your account on our side ; And phill saw the truth and he want to join us and I never say no becouse mr.hyde accoutn deserve to win this game in leader tribe..

controleng

Another guy started to co-play that account and changed the password as far as I know.

And why dont you tell here you join HELL ; you are manage shadowman06 account right now ...

tell the truth man dont afraid of anyone :D

controleng

No, the leaders of TW/DVADER left long before members joined WLE. They've been gone for almost 2 years now. No, we nobled enemies and barbs when we were in DVADER and TW. There were a lot less barbs back then, then there is now. I honestly don't care who you invite. If it helps to end the world sooner, I'm all for it. lol!! Do as you please. I don't care. You can see my skills on World 2.

As I said ; I am interest in result and so that old TW , dvader and tore members merge into WLE . I am interest in ?

And I know you very well so that I am talking with you like your friend.

controleng

Yes you are correct. I did nothing. All I did was..umm..YES I remember now! I TRICKED everyone into listening to me by..Offering them cookies! Yes that is exactly what I did! I also never nobled anyone and lets not forget I nuked with spears!

Btw do you still remember that skirmish we had master-of-the-battlefield-controleng?
As I remember correctly: You nobled a village faaaaaaaaaar away from your cluster and didn't even have the sense to send support(at all). This epic player you pretend to be somehow lost that village to me(a pure nub, lets not forget).
Thanks to this tiiiiny argument I can forever feel superior to you, because OH MY GOD what a nub move that was..

Yeah when I noticed it I told Shaun that you prolly axe-murdered your whole family out of rage..
Also, Y U NO use skype?!

Your post claim that you are reall nub :D I am in game and I am leader of HELL tribe and you left the game years ago and you were talking here like nub at the past and you are still talking here like nub ; I just want to see that you can accept your defeat but you are still talking here like baby :D

I love baby

DeletedUser910

As I said ; I am interest in result and so that old TW , dvader and tore members merge into WLE . I am interest in ?

And I know you very well so that I am talking with you like your friend.

Actually TW & DVADER disbanded. members scattered to like 4 different tribes. Most of the members quit before the merger of TRaP and Tore into WLE. I don't believe any of the original TW/DVADER leaders are in WLE. That's all I'm saying. I understand you're interested in the finally result. The final result is easy when most of the key tribes and members have left the world. That's like have an NBA league where the only teams left are the Wizards and the Lakers.

controleng

dear xander ;

Man every player know that this game weill take so much time ; I am at office and I can share time to play tw and I know you can share a time like me . So that please dont tell me people left the game .. this is not my porblem and I can prove to you We kick most of them and they chose to left the game but most of them left the game with their decisison.

As I said you were member of dvader and now you joined wle ... this is the result for me ?

Look at hell When I found hell I just have 5 million account and now I have over 60 m account?

If you want to see some achievement , you can check hell rising ..

regards

DeletedUser

Your post claim that you are reall nub :D I am in game and I am leader of HELL tribe and you left the game years ago and you were talking here like nub at the past and you are still talking here like nub ; I just want to see that you can accept your defeat but you are still talking here like baby :D

I love baby

Awww isn't that cute. Whenever you cant use facts to win a argument you just start calling everyone a a baby. Weird that you didn't call me a milk drinker tho. Cause that used to be your favorite insult(cause we all know only sissies drink milk!).

It's hilarious how you try to change history by repeating your bs story over and over and over again.

controleng

haha dont make me laugh boy ;

You always lose against me so that tell when will you learn win ? oh I can answer it . you never win if you dont accept your defeat ..

Take your lesson ...

any way you will always be my nub ... I love nub :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser910

dear xander ;

Man every player know that this game weill take so much time ; I am at office and I can share time to play tw and I know you can share a time like me . So that please dont tell me people left the game .. this is not my porblem and I can prove to you We kick most of them and they chose to left the game but most of them left the game with their decisison.

As I said you were member of dvader and now you joined wle ... this is the result for me ?

Look at hell When I found hell I just have 5 million account and now I have over 60 m account?

If you want to see some achievement , you can check hell rising ..

regards

I'm not saying it was your problem. I'm just telling the truth as I watch it with my own eyes. Yes, of course you kick many players from the game as well. I never said you didn't do that. I was a member of HOT first. Then TW, mainly because I was a Duke in TW on world 2. TW then became T:V after Iceman sabotaged the TW tribe.

You must have had a lot of time on your hands to get 60 million achievement. Unfortunately more people didn't which is why they are no longer here. I see HELL rising. It''ll be the only tribe left. Hehe.

controleng

No I am not wasiting my time to he manage over 60m account. If you use premıum and ıf you classified your villages like a pro. you dont need to waste your time here. Play the game systematicly and manage the tribe so you can get an result in a months. So up to now I did not seen fail any op. against the wLE. We start to attack target than he left the game after huge incomings :d ;

Anyway you have to delete your account becouse there is no places for you. becouse you have to change your character ....

Still your loser duke blaime to me in different way. He never play this game like a real warriors he just capture barbarian or inactive wles villages. So I dont want to speak about him becouse this is useless.

If I return to you it was the shame decision for yours to join wle .... Yes I know you join wle becouse we were allies with them so that you contact with wle ...

As an result , we will win this game today or tomorrow or 6 months later. we will comsume the world day by day .

good luck to you in RL ... You lost like the others . But the others win in RL but you lost in game and rL . becouse you waste your time here for NOTHING

DeletedUser

Rofl if only some of the old school players still browsed these boards and saw this. They probably wouldn't even know what WL / WLE was, back then it was some small team on the ass end of the map. Was HELL even around back then?

Aye that is so true.. The only reason why I know about WL was because I was in it years ago. Must've been almost 5 years ago actually lol.

The real winner of this world was TV/TW as many have said. This world would've ended 3 years ago if they had stuck around in my opinion.

controleng

you have no idea about the noble prizes it is downed 3 times ? Today I can noble 400 villages in a day but the game never let you. so that dont speak here without knowledge. And we were here when the old enemies here , they left becouse they can not manage big account. Yes you can pplay with 2 million account bot it is so hard play with big account fı you dont know how to sent fast attacks ...

anyway we are respect your decisions but HELL deserve to win this game and we are going for an VICTORY.

Regards

controleng

I don't know why do you always think that he doesn't know anything? I'm pretty sure he has been around long enough to know what he is talking about and he knows what has happened in this world and does he really needs any achievments to say what happened in the world? I think no. He just needs to know what happened. And he does have achievments. He is still in W1 isn't he? That is an achievment too FYI.
yes he has to know everythink becouse he is firesalamander ? But do you know him very well. If you want I can show you some conversation via skype ;
Read this conversaiton and understand who is this guy ? I just share with you limited conversation also I was gave to him promise not share it but he never speak truth so that I can share it here.

[22.10.2011 23:13:21] Deffo not Mark: u there|?
[22.10.2011 23:13:28] Controleng: yeah
[22.10.2011 23:13:30] Controleng: welcome
[22.10.2011 23:13:41] Deffo not Mark: dont record this convo
[22.10.2011 23:13:45] Deffo not Mark: i want to help!
[22.10.2011 23:13:54] Controleng: I never cheat people
[22.10.2011 23:13:57] Controleng: up to now
[22.10.2011 23:14:21] Deffo not Mark: meaning??
[22.10.2011 23:14:30] Controleng: I can keep secret
[22.10.2011 23:14:36] Deffo not Mark: good
[22.10.2011 23:14:45] Deffo not Mark: well...i have plaed for WLE for 3 years
[22.10.2011 23:15:00] Deffo not Mark: under loads of different accounts
[22.10.2011 23:15:03] Controleng: yes we were tribe mate with you TSG
[22.10.2011 23:15:13] Controleng: I never forgot old times
[22.10.2011 23:15:27] Deffo not Mark: i have played as wacky_pete.....cather, illkergurelli and now fire
[22.10.2011 23:15:38] Deffo not Mark: we are loosing and i just dont have enough time to figt anmore
[22.10.2011 23:15:44] Deffo not Mark: i wanna be with hell??
[22.10.2011 23:16:00] Controleng: the doorr is open loyal wles
[22.10.2011 23:16:06] Controleng: maybe seren and ogo
[22.10.2011 23:16:12] Controleng: cancel the alliabze
[22.10.2011 23:16:21] Controleng: but we never attack our real friends
[22.10.2011 23:16:30] Deffo not Mark: i cant join you yet though
[22.10.2011 23:16:44] Controleng: ıf you can not join us ?
[22.10.2011 23:16:57] Controleng: What can I do for you ?
[22.10.2011 23:17:08] Deffo not Mark: well...as you know...HELL is winning
[22.10.2011 23:17:15] Controleng: yes sure
[22.10.2011 23:17:25] Controleng: becouse we believe it
[22.10.2011 23:18:34] Deffo not Mark: maybe, i can keep nobling loads of villages in K5 and K15 to get bigger but atm, i am surrounded by WLE...if i join yo, i will be annihalated...would be utterly pointless....so, maybe if i take abanadoned villages to keep myself growing, then wehn you guys surround me a bit more.i'll join you...as ou can see, i am EASILY the biggest in K5 so when i join you, we can pretty much take K5 straight away...

Which player from HELL joined WLE since you are enemies? I think none. (terrorize did leave you and join WLE when you were enemies but since he was in WLE before and was in HELL only 1 day it doesn't count)

Could you tell me who is wle ? wle was strong when they are allianze with us they are alone loser ; check their loses against the trap,dvader, tore and hell you will see big differences between us ; And I never invite anyone without wle information but wle invite so much player from enemies side becouse they have an ego to see wle brand name as an leader tribe. But they missed the critical points the points never win this game we prove it .. when wle and trap was merged we just has 500m points :D

I'm pretty sure that some of the current top accounts were taken over by turks but I may be wrong.
You can investigate and ask moderator accounts log in ? no one manage from turkey or turks. You have to ask this questions why they prefer to join us becouse we were active than wle and we open our door for them especially could you tell me who is manage shadowman06 account now ? I am sure that shadowman accoutn managed by you. and You are not from turkey .... Am I right ???

You never do what? Invite enemies? Or get turks in other tribe players accounts and then invite them to HELL? You do both of those things.
I invite some player on our side becouse sometimes people change the side like you. And we have numerous player in hell and they are not play this game from turkey ?