The reason why HELL will never win this world

Death_Symphony

There is no honor in winning a world by having players defect from one tribe to another.

Points mean nothing controleng, you will never understand what this game is truly about.

uldza

There is no honor in winning a world by having players defect from one tribe to another.

Points mean nothing controleng, you will never understand what this game is truly about.

That's what I'm trying to say to him.

I think he and some HELL members don't understand the purpose of a game (a game as in any game not just TW or something)

DeletedUser910

"Uldza:
As I said I might be wrong but I think that emre.y and/or msa1525 have taken over accounts and not played them since the start and they are turks aren't they?"

msa1525 is not the original player. Someone took over his account a long while back. I think there is one person play World 1 and another playing World 2. There's is no use arguing with controleng. He believe he's right on everything. I have yet to see him say that he's wrong about something or made a mistake. Pretty much everyone knows he has made mistakes in the past and is wrong on a lot of things. No need arguing to try to prove it to him.

controleng

How this man speak here I am really shoked when peeple speak likle noob ..

Dear noob you are stay in game as long as years and did you just lear this words ? Points mean northing ;

Anyway I never waste my time for you. Becouse you are out of order.

controleng

"Uldza:
As I said I might be wrong but I think that emre.y and/or msa1525 have taken over accounts and not played them since the start and they are turks aren't they?"

msa1525 is not the original player. Someone took over his account a long while back. I think there is one person play World 1 and another playing World 2. There's is no use arguing with controleng. He believe he's right on everything. I have yet to see him say that he's wrong about something or made a mistake. Pretty much everyone knows he has made mistakes in the past and is wrong on a lot of things. No need arguing to try to prove it to him.

you have no idea who was manage msa1525 account at the past and you are making a big mistake to speak here like idiots becouse you are miserable person that you just want to hide your weakenst like this.

Dear noob ; why dont ypu play your game ,, now you understand you will lose this game you try to claim somethink about me _

you can not claim anythink about me becouse you dont know anythink about the fame.

you can just log in not more I know you very well dont worry about it .

DeletedUser910

you have no idea who was manage msa1525 account at the past and you are making a big mistake to speak here like idiots becouse you are miserable person that you just want to hide your weakenst like this.

Dear noob ; why dont ypu play your game ,, now you understand you will lose this game you try to claim somethink about me _

you can not claim anythink about me becouse you dont know anythink about the fame.

you can just log in not more I know you very well dont worry about it .

Yes, I do, because I've spoken to him many times in the past on World 2. Our duke on World 2 at the time told us there was a New person taking over the account. It's definitely not the original person. Most likely another Turk player, I'm assuming. You know I'm not a noob. lol!! I've been playing since World 1 started. I don't care about winning or losing. It's a game. You're going to win some, you're going to lose some. It's not life or death, so it's not a big deal. I know enough about you to know you're not perfect and you've made mistakes in the past. Personally, I could care less. You just need to know you're not perfect. I know I'm not perfect and have made mistakes. But I learn from it. If you think you're perfect and right about everything, you're just fooling yourself; nobody else.

controleng

I did not say I am perfect ; you are still talking uncosiously here. Are you afraid of TURKS ? If you dont know old owner of msa1525 from NORTH CYPRUS TURKISH REPUBLIC ,, If you dont know you have to learn it than she left and the guy play with it as long as 3 years ..

you are old fashion player. yes you are in game but You have concentrate in game ,,, you waste your time between the 2 world ,,,

We never war with you up to now ? How did you came this point ? hate me ? DOnt worry I never beat anyone Ask new member for HELL ; they can tell somethink about me ;

I have an princible man , Accept or not we have an different way in game . But I never forgot ıf you made a mistake against us ...

your mistake talking here with full of lie.. are you body guard for seren and ogo ? I know you were enemies with them as long as 4 years ? Now you are lapdog for them very nice man ;

they lost and you lost with them... good luck to you...

DeletedUser910

I knew msa1525 wasn't original player. The original play type much better english. I'm not afraid of Turks, but the majority of members in HELL seem to be Turks. They have a tendency of taking over other people's accounts. I think everyone is wasting their time in this game to be honest. The game is addictive and fun with a large number of friends, but over time it gets repetitive and the goals aren't as meaningful as they once were when you started. You were at war with TRaP for a while. I've fought against DeliMavi, Deadknight and Tattari. The only mistake I probably made was playing this game for so long. I probably should have quit when my friends left some 3-1/2 years ago. Body guard? Hhhmm... no. WLE and TRaP were enemies until war was declared on HELL. Then a NAP was made between WLE and TRaP. I'm no dog. The only thing I lost is a lot of time in this game. The real winners are the people who left 2-3yrs ago.

controleng

Still talking a lie about the who pay this game from turkey ? Oh you claim this I cna understand your intention ; If player speak english very well You can call him as an european , If he is not speak very well you are call him as an theft ?

Believe me you can staisfy yourself. you are claim everythink but yu have no idea who was play this game from where ?
If I were you I just play this suck game. You can noy blame to me without nformation ... If you dont know anythink you can ask me I have an answer for you ....

Man all account played by Turks at the past ( And still played by them ) .. I think you have an problem with us ; Now you will claim that I took controleng ( Do you know why I creat this name? I am sure you have no idea about it) account from indian player ? Man ;

I will teach some turkish words here ; Listen to me carefully ;
Lets check player name ;
emre.y Emre is a name in turkey and .y is surname ?
nihatfb1906 , nihat is a name in turkey ? Do you remember Nıhat Kahveci ? he was play an football in spanish lig, and fb : fenerbahçe so that he is supporting fenerbahce football club in turkey ?
Controleng ? Can you claim I took this account from indian player ?
msa1525 As I told you ; she was from north cyprus Turkish republic and still turkish republic ?
Bluecool ; you know him from the beginning of game ;
ALso you know very well frank rizzo and widuka ?
kazaa still turkish player ?
serseri
Luis
tattari again turkish words .....

I can not count all players in hell but we have an most of friend from the others countries ?

SO that stop talking here with raciszm ;

Yes you had an mistake why dont you delete your account :d This is hanourable approaches for you and I wont invite you on our side becouse you are talking here with liess...

Could you show me Any account taken from the others ? All account managed with original player.. We never use co player or somethink like you ...

And now We have 44 members in hell and I never seperate people like you..

Anyway ; you are older than me and In my country we are respect the people who older than us. I am here as long as years and I dont like lie and cheat so that ıf you have an any porblem ask me than blame to us ? Beleive me this is better for you ;

Remember when wle and Trap merge 6 months ago ? Your tribe has an huge power against us and you never speak here like this. I am really sad that your side never play this game like a man ;

guys please grw up and play this game like a gentleman ; Dont try to reason to hide your loses ...
People left becouse we attack them this the main reason ;

Accept or not ; Tell me where is lodda he were speak like an spartacus ? where is he ? Oh dont tell me he has an RL ?

Anyway I wont speak too much here.

Good luck to you , you missed the train becouse you are protect loser ,,,
Also I never reject you when you wnet to wle from TRAP ; It means that I gave you a chance at the past ;,,,
you never understand this

Thanks

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have to agree with this. While HELL might outlive other tribes, it will never truly "win". The only way to win in TW is to start a tribe that grows into a great tribe by annihilating others(examples would be the original TW/TW2 and DVADER). When a tribe recruits half the world it isn't a Win in any way..
In other words there will be many winners in a world, but only one world ender and that's what HELL might achieve. The world ender title.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with this. While HELL might outlive other tribes, it will never truly "win". The only way to win in TW is to start a tribe that grows into a great tribe by annihilating others(examples would be the original TW/TW2 and DVADER). When a tribe recruits half the world it isn't a Win in any way..
In other words there will be many winners in a world, but only one world ender and that's what HELL might achieve. The world ender title.

Lets be real the tribe that won this world was TW/T:V. They came into the game, organized, and dominated in a way that tribal wars didn't see again until pre-made tribes became regularities in 10+ worlds. They wrote the book on how to dominate this game. People who played world 1 wont remember wle or hell, they will remember TW.

controleng

We war with TV or the others names ( like davder and TW ) And we never lost ; when you are in game we prove it against you ....

You left the becouse of incomings do you remember old days. We dont need to prove anythink but believe I was shocked when you aggree with this noob ?

He never did anythink in this game and If you check HELL conquers you can understand which tribe took most villages from enemies.

Especially I created this tribe when TV has an big power ? You have to consider every options in game ;

Every tribe know HELL very well but I agree with you every player will remember wle as an NOOB ;

DeletedUser

We war with TV or the others names ( like davder and TW ) And we never lost ; when you are in game we prove it against you ....

You left the becouse of incomings do you remember old days. We dont need to prove anythink but believe I was shocked when you aggree with this noob ?

He never did anythink in this game and If you check HELL conquers you can understand which tribe took most villages from enemies.

Especially I created this tribe when TV has an big power ? You have to consider every options in game ;

Every tribe know HELL very well but I agree with you every player will remember wle as an NOOB ;

I think you should go dig out my "I quit" topic and reread it. TW/TW2 was the winner of this world. T:V was useless compared to TW/TW2, T:V was just a bunch of points. It's not about conquers bro. When I look back at W1 I still see TW(original) and DVADER(original) as the best tribes.
You may disagree cause you're trying to justify yourself and your tribe, but it doesn't really matter to me because my mind is made up.

DeletedUser910

I think you should go dig out my "I quit" topic and reread it. TW/TW2 was the winner of this world. T:V was useless compared to TW/TW2, T:V was just a bunch of points. It's not about conquers bro. When I look back at W1 I still see TW(original) and DVADER(original) as the best tribes.
You may disagree cause you're trying to justify yourself and your tribe, but it doesn't really matter to me because my mind is made up.

TW/DVADER dominated. Then all the leaders got tired of the game and wanted their RL back, so they quit and disbanded the tribe. I probably should have done the same thing, but I wanted to see who would end the world. If all the members of TW & DVADER has stayed and actually played activity like their life depended on it, this world would have already ended.

HELL is really the only tribe left that's at least 90% active with members who are on every day. Most of the active WLE members defected to HELL. Hehe!! I would gladly go to HELL (no pun intended) if it would immediately end the world or at least start the count down. They still have a ways to go though. Keep nobling.

controleng

No I dont need to satisfy myself ; Actually you are talking here out. I am in game as long as years s that I know who can play this game seriuosly I am not talking about the moment activity _? we are active as long as years and still we are active thats mean you can not play this game semi active than than turn back the RL .. All hell members has an real life thay have an wife , girlfriend or what they have ;

So that we were war with all enemies in the past and we never lose any war againts any tribe ?

So that please stay there and dont speak under assumptions. Because I know your player carier believe me you are worst players in dvader/TW . You did not nothing when you are in game.

controleng

TW/DVADER dominated. Then all the leaders got tired of the game and wanted their RL back, so they quit and disbanded the tribe. I probably should have done the same thing, but I wanted to see who would end the world. If all the members of TW & DVADER has stayed and actually played activity like their life depended on it, this world would have already ended.

HELL is really the only tribe left that's at least 90% active with members who are on every day. Most of the active WLE members defected to HELL. Hehe!! I would gladly go to HELL (no pun intended) if it would immediately end the world or at least start the count down. They still have a ways to go though. Keep nobling.

TW/Dvader dminated what ? where are they ? they were merge with WLE .. Oh how can miss this point ? Xander you were member of TW and dvader and you did not nothing instead of nobling barbarian like the most TW/davder players .... Yes they have great player but it was .... And why we invite some wles becouse they deserve to win this game under leader tribe ? If we fail the tribe name can be wLE but we were active and now the tribe name is HELL.

So xander WE have no intention to invite every wles here ? Becouse we prefer to noble weak side ?

Regards

uldza

TW/DVADER dominated this world when they were here and no they didn't merge in WLE. TRaP merged into WLE and TRaP is not the same thing as TW/DVADER.

DeletedUser6819

Somehow my old account is also under HELL managment, wonder how that happend...

Paint13aller

TW/Dvader dminated what ? where are they ? they were merge with WLE

Rofl if only some of the old school players still browsed these boards and saw this. They probably wouldn't even know what WL / WLE was, back then it was some small team on the ass end of the map. Was HELL even around back then?

DeletedUser

Because I know your player carier believe me you are worst players in dvader/TW . You did not nothing when you are in game.

Yes you are correct. I did nothing. All I did was..umm..YES I remember now! I TRICKED everyone into listening to me by..Offering them cookies! Yes that is exactly what I did! I also never nobled anyone and lets not forget I nuked with spears!

Btw do you still remember that skirmish we had master-of-the-battlefield-controleng?
As I remember correctly: You nobled a village faaaaaaaaaar away from your cluster and didn't even have the sense to send support(at all). This epic player you pretend to be somehow lost that village to me(a pure nub, lets not forget).
Thanks to this tiiiiny argument I can forever feel superior to you, because OH MY GOD what a nub move that was..

Somehow my old account is also under HELL managment, wonder how that happend...

Yeah when I noticed it I told Shaun that you prolly axe-murdered your whole family out of rage..
Also, Y U NO use skype?!