i agree... i can't send a nuke/noble train normally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not for me..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it sucks, it really does.. i feel like shooting myself

DeletedUser

i have to agree with seasoup here, the lag is absolutely horrible please get it fixed. as it is making sending attacks a real bitch.

DeletedUser50733

i have to agree with seasoup here, the lag is absolutely horrible please get it fixed. as it is making sending attacks a real bitch.

QFT.

But hey, KPP can look on the brightside, it may have bought him more time to prepare :icon_razz:

slayer123121

You crazies :icon_razz: C'mon, slayer been hinting at that lol

I've said nothing about Kpp :icon_rolleyes: Typical Nathan full of Bullshit and excuses :icon_cool:. Kpp has been under attack since he left Stoned so maybe you should catch up? Same goes for Rude, that goes without saying as they switched sides, (Which they both knew would happen as did Xlr). So i don't know what your hinting/on about? Most my attacks have been at blu if anything :icon_neutral:

You finally winning agaisnt a tribe a 1/5 the size of your family yet? been what 2 months now? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

it sucks, it really does.. i feel like shooting myself

i dont know, your trains are coming in pretty quick :icon_rolleyes:

and i'm honored, slayer, that i got all 500 of your incoming ^^

DeletedUser

try sniping... or setting up defense.

ironically i lagged opening this thread.

since world19 is the premier world, i think they should shut down other worlds to give us more bandwidth.

DeletedUser53663

i have been lagging a lot to, i thought it might of been my laptop, but nope...

DeletedUser55895

omg when i tried to use firefox to use a couple scripts my internet just basically died on world 19. its like it wasnt even trying to work :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i am having issues with forum admin privs now. i dont get a check box. i had to open a ticket.

DeletedUser

I quit sending fakes after about 50.. couldn't take it any longer :icon_cry: