The recent Lag sucks! That is all.

DeletedUser55895

aaaah a half hour just to send like 23 attacks!! just end this torture

DeletedUser

What is this? A lag free tw?
This cannot be, its madness!

Im getting a nice flow here, close to no lag at all. Once every 1-3min i get a slow response that instantly responds after i click at it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55253

Hey come on :p it's just like playing on dial up :D, and now days i can't be bothered to send proper trains cause it's impossible for the other person to snipe it too since it lags so much :D

DeletedUser

What is this? A lag free tw?
This cannot be, its madness!

Im getting a nice flow here, close to no lag at all. Once every 1-3min i get a slow response that instantly responds after i click at it again.
Your lucky, I'm lagging STILL!:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok one question, we are all talking about the lag, but where is the staff???????

where are our answers? whats going on?

DeletedUser

ok one question, we are all talking about the lag, but where is the staff???????

where are our answers? whats going on?

they answer, but they don't explain. they say they're trying to solve the problem. that's it. :p

DeletedUser

i think i found the issue of the lag :icon_eek:

apparently my sitter for the last 8 days went crazy with my account.

i come back to check my outgoing attacks and find 13 pages of 200 attacks :icon_eek:

someone went crazy with my fake scripts :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i think i found the issue of the lag :icon_eek:

apparently my sitter for the last 8 days went crazy with my account.

i come back to check my outgoing attacks and find 13 pages of 200 attacks :icon_eek:

someone went crazy with my fake scripts :icon_redface:

lol? only 200 attacks?

DeletedUser

Is anyone else lagging beyond belief on everything they try to do, or did they change the server down time?