The Resistance

DeletedUser

77cf8d97ad849853dea254c1d9d4b5c0.png

I'd like to raise something with whichever dimwit in CKD wrote this declaration; WE did not run, WE did not disband. You'll find the people that ran, the cowards that disbanded, sitting pretty in your tribe.

DeletedUser

Given it started with Why? then another and this is the third tribe, yes... you did.

Alf Hucker

CKD has been renamed Cuddle, Kiss and Destroy. Lost any credibility it had with me in this latest round of recruitment, it's nothing more than HotRex in wolfs clothing :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Given it started with Why? then another and this is the third tribe, yes... you did.

Actually....Wrong (again?).

I left Puzzle when i discovered the merge, to fight in a place where i wouldn't be compromised. Why? was simply created so that i could have claims and maps organised.

Disbanding Why? for -TR- was to concentrate our forces and leadership, and certainly not running away from your little band of merge friends - turns out i was up in caps and OD when i disbanded, as we are now :icon_rolleyes:. Perhaps for once instead of belittling your enemies, you should be looking to the courage of those you now have in your tribe.

I'd like to know why you gave ants so much crap about him merging in the top players from ~@~ and NomNom, considering you have done the same with every enemy you've fought since being in iGouge :lol:

DeletedUser

One day into the war;

7b3f64e5d7c583552a0acf50a9287d90.png

Entirety of caps on surrounded villages (both sides)

9dc37a5761504bb62aac6319e3a88c23.png

Someone tell risharks to dodge :lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't merge in any enemies that I fought in iGouge? We merged into HotRex which was a decision I regret making but ultimately who is still here and who isn't? Ants got given shit because he proclaimed never to do mass recruitment or merges. I didn't do a merge with Puzzle, the tribe was disbanded and we picked up members in a surrender. And we took the best, most active players involved in the war. Dead weight was left behind.

And latest round of merges? Its the first recruitment we have done since the TRI/Ex/iGouge formation of CKD. Stupidest comment ever.

DeletedUser

Nice try :icon_rolleyes:

It was a merge, it was pre planned, and Sam disbanded rather than pass the Duke privs because he thought it would make it easierfor you. 'Dead weight' is pretty much keeping up with the entirety of CKD :S

Forifex, after 18 losses and no caps, has been kicked from RY… care to enlighten us as to why? :lol:

DeletedUser

Sore loser, definition:
A sore loser is someone who loses in a competition but whines about it on a constant basis, blaming everyone around them for their loss except themselves. Fun to taunt.

Another definition:
sore loser (plural sore losers)
(informal) One who doesn't take defeat well, especially one who complains or contests it.

And yet another:
a sore loser
someone who becomes upset or angry when they lose a game or competition

Seems like you fit into the definition of a sore looser BenEzra :)

The Lish

Nice try :icon_rolleyes:

It was a merge, it was pre planned, and Sam disbanded rather than pass the Duke privs because he thought it would make it easier for you. 'Dead weight' is pretty much keeping up with the entirety of CKD :S

Forifex, after 18 losses and no caps, has been kicked from RY… care to enlighten us as to why? :lol:

Argue over whether it was a merge or not if you want .. but IMO a merge involves merging two tribes in their entirety, that's not what happened here (kinda obvious really).
One tribe won, the other lost, the winning side took a few players in that we deemed worth a spot.

And if you want to post stats go for it - include Forifex as a player as well if it makes you feel good ..
I'll even include him next time I post stats :)
Kicking players for stats never works because they can be included easily .. here's a link to help you along the way :)
We deal with inactives/sat accounts/deadweight .. because tribes that don't do that fail ;)

DeletedUser

Vondur; Find me an example of whining :S 'defeated' is an odd term to use, a more apt term would be 'betrayed', no? Even sam, the disbanding duke, admits that it was wrong. Also, your definition relies on us having lost... lets take a look!

Side 1:
Tribes: -CKD-, -RY-, Fear?
Players: Forifex
Side 2:
Tribes: -TR-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 78
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 705,996
Side 2: 716,286
Difference: 10,290

chart

:eek: not only are you losing, Fear? has lost an account!

Lish; again, lost. Puzzles was losing, yes. Puzzle was disbanded, and technically you won that war. The fact that we are still fighting and winning against a tribe twice as big says a lot about who has the dead weight. I mean, look at this timing :lol:

3cec5c06e4bdf71026dc7e1580e78ae6
3cec5c06e4bdf71026dc7e1580e78ae6.png

good work on dealing with your dead weight (nod)

DeletedUser111495

Statistics

BenEzra The war has only just begun, Lets see how the stats look in a few days before trying to get smart, can hardly say that we are winning really.
If CKD have kicked players because they were inactive and as such does not show on the current statistics then surely it does not matter, if they are not a threat then no point to continue to noble them, move on to someone else...

Rank
Name
Conquered villages
Lost villages
Defeated opponents while attacking
Defeated opponents while defending
Enemy
Ally

Rank
Name
Conquered villages
Lost villages
Defeated opponents while attacking
Defeated opponents while defending
The Resistance
Crush - Kill - Destroy
Rebel Yell
The Grudge
State of Fear

DeletedUser

Vondur; Find me an example of whining :S 'defeated' is an odd term to use, a more apt term would be 'betrayed', no?

Tho answer this I quote the quote above.

'defeated' is an odd term to use, a more apt term would be 'betrayed', no?

= whining

Also if you think you where not defeated, just betrayed = Refusing to see things as they are = Oblivious of the reality. Can throw in the definition of that word if it helps.

Regarding these stats you posted. War is not a sprinting competition. Its a long distance run and lets see how good shape TR is.

DeletedUser94483

oh...so there are still players to fight? So I should not be focusing on munching over in the east...sad...well happy...so red dots still exist somewhere? Please stop moving around I just want one target.

DeletedUser111495

oh...so there are still players to fight? So I should not be focusing on munching over in the east...sad...well happy...so red dots still exist somewhere? Please stop moving around I just want one target.

What Account are you on?

Erig

^I too, am very curious. I remember your (valtheran) attempt at flaming somewhere in these forums as I responded with a 1v1 challenge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94483

I was flaming mystic...and do you have a quote I must have missed your challenge.

DeletedUser111495

^I too, am very curious. I remember your (valtheran) attempt at flaming somewhere in these forums as I responded with a 1v1 challenge.

I was flaming mystic...and do you have a quote I must have missed your challenge.

Was In the Hotrex vs -CKD- thread

eh Hot rex are just still noobs.

1 v 1 me on a masters world and tell me im a noob. Also keep up with politics please.

DeletedUser94483

Oh ok thank you I had not seen that. Who is Erig I am the-forge ig