The Resistance

Erig

"How about we just fight. Everybody has their own view and expressing them would just lead to 'trash talk'. Let the nobling speak for itself."

who said this at the start of the CKD V hotrex gig? clue.... he was in HOTREX but now he's in CKD.:icon_rolleyes:

And that was me :)

DeletedUser103537

Not really been playing at all. Well just read the first post little late on a reply to it. Well reason I left honestly two reason I couldn't stand sitting a ton of accounts. Every time I found someone they either do nothing or quit right away or they do nothing. I just got fed up and knew I wouldn't be here much anymore and god I grew to hate hotrex cause of how inactive it was. So I grew inactive after that. I remember I couldn't get 3 people to join a op. As people didn't want to join. Also I get sent sits from people who had 7k incomings nothing tagged for 2 days. Just one example. I wanted people to take sits off me but nobody wanted them. So I be stuck sitting 25% of the tribe. This maybe a bit late but this was a reply to the first message you can call me a coward for joining the enemy god I just hated every thing that went on in the tribe. Oh and another thing that happened during my time as the duke I got called a traitor and such when most nights I was just trying to find people to take over accounts and trying to do a ton of things. That was over the name change and stuff. God don't know why hotrex survived so long I should have just disband long ago.

Alf Hucker

cool story bro but to cut a long story short you left your tribe and joined the enemy. You're right HotRex was rubbish and it deserved to lose, as does -CKD- for it's disgusting recruitment procedures that brings shame on Tribal Wars! Any of you old HotRexers held hostage in -CKD- can always take up arms and decide to fight against it instead of hoovering up on your old enemies behalf...better known as grow some balls! :icon_biggrin:

Even set up a tribe on your own if you like...maybe call it Evil Clown returns, that way you won't have to sit any accounts and who knows you might even find there's some others still fighting your old enemy :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser111495

cool story bro but to cut a long story short you left your tribe and joined the enemy. You're right HotRex was rubbish and it deserved to lose, as does -CKD- for it's disgusting recruitment procedures that brings shame on Tribal Wars! Any of you old HotRexers held hostage in -CKD- can always take up arms and decide to fight against it instead of hoovering up on your old enemies behalf...better known as grow some balls! :icon_biggrin:

Even set up a tribe on your own if you like...maybe call it Evil Clown returns, that way you won't have to sit any accounts and who knows you might even find there's some others still fighting your old enemy :icon_wink:

cool story bro! no one cares what you think, wont even reveal who you are...