The Resistance

DeletedUser118278

If he's cheating, he shouldn't be allowed to profit from it. Best thing to do tbh is to send in a support request to change it to an attackable ban rather than talking about it on the forums since it is fair enough if he is under attack regardless on whether it is on purpose or not.

Tickets has been sent, not even a proper reply from the team has been given..

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Just like Noble-King was kicked to preserve stats? I don't see a "ban my account" button anywhere, so I reckon I'll withhold judgement for now.

It's not all that difficult to imagine some nasty words exchanged between HardNutz and his former 2HARD comrades. And considering the troop stacks presumably in place in HardNutz's villages are now useless - worse than if they'd never been sent anywhere at all - it's also not hard to imagine that those former comrades, now in BiP, might have perceived an advantage in attempting to get the account banned. And then of course to crow about it on the externals which, as we all know, is the most important part of TW :D
It actually happened on W83, ask your 'comrades'.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Al you forgot Noble-King. He was in Tea right?

No denying of the ban being on purpose either. It's just the #TeaWay #WinAtAllCosts

Please see my previous post on the subject. I already explained it in depth. If you want to contribute and add him in I have no objections.

The ban was obviously not on purpose, that's not how we do things over here. We are looking forward to continue fighting. I just wanted to refrain from posting about it as per rules forum rules, so this is all you will get on the subject. Attempts to get yourself banned on purpose are treated more seriously with stricter punishments. I have no issues providing the proof at a later stage so I can prove you wrong :)

Tickets has been sent, not even a proper reply from the team has been given..

Just because you are not happy with the responses it doesn't mean they aren't proper replies. You guys sound awfully desperate to fool people into thinking that this was a strategy of ours. It wasn't and the outcome of this ban will hopefully support that stance.

Catch ya later!

DeletedUser119811

Ofc the stats isnt correct when our op was 50% about Noble-King, and an hour after we've started launching he "leaves" TEA? We rimmed him from 1 mill points. Not our fault your players cant handle pressure and leaves.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ofc the stats isnt correct when our op was 50% about Noble-King, and an hour after we've started launching he "leaves" TEA? We rimmed him from 1 mill points. Not our fault your players cant handle pressure and leaves.

I'd be fascinated to see the OP plans, surely you have the proof to back this up? As I said, be my guest to include him in your stats if it makes you feel better.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Back on topic. BiP JUST in the lead for the daily Stats (Not including Noble King), this includes a large Tea/PW OP.

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA, P-W

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 34
Difference: 1

Mithrae

It actually happened on W83, ask your 'comrades'.

I'm sure it has happened in the past, and is a possibility here.

I'm also sure the TW staff are well aware that bans can be tactically abused; and we've all seen for a fact that baseless accusations have already been flung against TEA more than once in this thread; and it's at least as likely that the benefit from the ban goes to BiP (rendering any support in HardNutz's villages useless, along with his whole account) as to TEA.

So like I said, I for one will withhold judgement for now, despite the remarkably concerted effort by many posters to blame TEA.

DeletedUser118278

Please see my previous post on the subject. I already explained it in depth. If you want to contribute and add him in I have no objections.

The ban was obviously not on purpose, that's not how we do things over here. We are looking forward to continue fighting. I just wanted to refrain from posting about it as per rules forum rules, so this is all you will get on the subject. Attempts to get yourself banned on purpose are treated more seriously with stricter punishments. I have no issues providing the proof at a later stage so I can prove you wrong :)

Just because you are not happy with the responses it doesn't mean they aren't proper replies. You guys sound awfully desperate to fool people into thinking that this was a strategy of ours. It wasn't and the outcome of this ban will hopefully support that stance.

Catch ya later!

Well i know the difference on a standard reply from the team and a actually written reply. So i may actually not be happy with the response.

Quammel

Catch ya later!

If you're smart enough, you can fool the mods by letting them think it wasn't an attempt. That isn't that hard. And btw, this is just a tactic like any other. I don't see the problem of it.

King Banana

Desperate Al looking for recruits after failed OP

(Finewe)
790a1da64de013f7cc2f88b27dfc334a.png

HardNutz

Back on topic. BiP JUST in the lead for the daily Stats (Not including Noble King), this includes a large Tea/PW OP.

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA, P-W

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 34
Difference: 1

lets also include that BIP has been smashing the same area (me) for the last 4 days, and after over 19mil troops lost in war stats those are the daily stats, tea however did its first launch, hardly a comparison.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
lets also include that BIP has been smashing the same area (me) for the last 4 days, and after over 19mil troops lost in war stats those are the daily stats, tea however did its first launch, hardly a comparison.
I was comparing? I just posted the daily stats. Which showed even with a large op BiP are still in the lead within 24hrs.

So you banned yourself to save the stats?

#TeaCondonesCheating

HardNutz

im sure if you guys say it enough times or in every single post, someone outside of BIP/Infamy love fest might believe it :p