The Resistance

Deleted User - 10618707

Why is this kn*b seven devils still mentioning my name? :0

Get over it no I didn't quit because of incomings, no I didn't quit because i saw ur red nukes...
My recollection is that other than when Ragnar done the dirty on me and screwed me over bip took how many villages from me??? I was a solo player with no backing from a tribe and yes that's correct u didn't cap one village from me....
I think u will find I capped 12 villages from bip without losing a single village to you... hence this is why U decided to use me in ur game of tricks, lies and backstabbing because u knew this was the only way u would break me down...
Quite frankly if u can't defend 3000 incomings with the new watchtower system then u are a poor poor player in my eyes..
I quit because I was bored of ur games and lies and dirty tricks not for any other reason and for one last time because all I hear is bip players claiming I was kicked 'yawn' I left tea because I was fed up of the world...

Seven devils let's face it ur a laughing stock on the forums... things u stated and moaned about other players doin a few weeks ago U have done the exact same thing.. u make urself look so silly it's actually quite comical to read (as a lot of the other players who read the forum will agree)...

Please leave me out the stats because quite frankly if ur using the stats on me to actually try to justify the rest of ur stats the last few days then ur in a world of trouble in this war

Michael

I wish i couldlike this more.Lmao

Rip Seven

DeletedUser

Anyone who looks at TEA's dominance of the southern half of the world might guess that Infamy will declare. Not sure that's true though. Granted, that was probably the reason both for 2HARD's betrayal of TEA, and BiP's betrayal of Defy and merge with 2HARD; fear of TEA's unimpeded growth. But with this war now in play, Infamy don't really need to worry about that so much. And when all's said and done, TEA aren't even at 20% dominance yet - it's still a long, long haul to anything even approaching a world win. Infamy still have plenty of room to quietly grow in their third of the world, letting the TEA and BiP members grow weary of constant warfare while deciding on who they'll recruit and how they'll proceed if and when one of their rivals gets past, say, the 30% or 40% mark.

Tough call on which is the sneakier approach, and which will prove the more successful - TEA's nearly constant warfare with top tribes and strategic recruitment, or Infamy's low profile opportunism. Both have a pretty solid chance of the world win, I'd guess.

TEA's aggression will lead to its own destruction. Look what happened at @night from W89.... I can see Infamy jumping in against TEA, when BIP starts to lose badly.. And no.. I dont think TEA can defeat infamy.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
#RiP

Thanks, i don't know how i could ever possibly venture out to the externals again. It's, like a joke everytime. :oops: I should spend more time ingame honestly, maybe i can noble an enemy village that isn't a former 2Hard player o_O

Time will tell.

Deleted User - 10618707

#RiP

Thanks, i don't know how i could ever possibly venture out to the externals again. It's, like a joke everytime. :oops: I should spend more time ingame honestly, maybe i can noble an enemy village that isn't a former 2Hard player o_O

Time will tell.
You got a couple Bip before, dw.

DeletedUser93954

Pretty certain nobody in BiP has given up, the frontline players are showing great morale and really enjoys the game at this point it seems like.
Finewe, and don't try to Noble-King explanation his internal, he was falling hard long before he disappeared and you guys know it.

No, Tea broke the alliance, not us. Tea declared war on us by attacking us, we only made it official. No, fronts were stacked, just not all of them, due to the 360 war we wern't going to win. No, we sniped, but an account sat and gave Tea all times so almost everything was anti sniped. Yes, i got with me almost all of 2Hard i cared for, there are some that didn't make it yes. But for the greater good. Oh, don't get me wrong, if everyone would have wanted to stand and fight, i would have done so. BiP gave us an offer which was very favourable for 2Hard (those who did shit) and we got a chance to fight Tea on equal terms.

I would consider myself as an opportunist, yes. I take the chances i get to noble stuff, but tribe jumping, i try to not do. Dumb misstakes has been done this world, i agree.
Oh my god, you are so full of it, you just cannot keep your stories straight can you? Hell you can't even correctly tell history. Firstly, it was 2Hard that broke the alliance, not TEA, secondly, if TEA declared war by attacking, then 2Hard declared by recruiting WET.F, you can claim TEA recuited first, but you guys wanted them in 2Hard, they declined, and ended up in TEA instead. They weren't "about to die", as some would claim because they kicking ass. Then to top it off, before the alliance was a thing, 2Hard was planning to work with BiP, and guess what?! They continued to work together in planning during the alliance!

No matter how you look at it, 2Hard started that war, so to try and spin it to seem like we started it and you knew from the start that it was unwinnable... I wouldn't be surprised if your "reputation" surpasses that of black flags/drowngods.

Who wouldn't declare on a tribe that recruits in your back?
I'm sure 2Hard did that first? #Wet
Not quite, but close, like I said in my reply to Seven, 2Hard were trying to recruit an enemy tribe that they couldn't beat, and they declined. When they joined TEA, a big hissy fit was made and in retaliation they recruited junk from WET.F. Our recruiting was of the same goal as 2Hard's attempt, and was a move that could have benefited 2Hard. The WET.F recruitment didn't help anyone.

Welp, that was fun.

LennoxW

How much do you bench BRO :)
1.4 times bodyweight. Not sure what that has to do with the war. Things are looking interesting, seem like a bit of a lull at the moment, looking forward to both sides next ops

DeletedUser50733

1.4 times bodyweight. Not sure what that has to do with the war. Things are looking interesting, seem like a bit of a lull at the moment, looking forward to both sides next ops
Not long to wait for one of them :eek::oops:

Finewe

@daredeviler
I wouldn't say I was necessarily falling hard given the situation I was getting gang banged by two accounts 4 times my size. I will give credit where it is due. Trex and good game? Did an execellant job turning up the pressure with round the clock nukes and nobles. That being said you can ask them personally about how many trains where sniped. The amount will probably surprise you. I'm far from giving up. I'm only one guy on this account. And honestly I have to sleep sometime. Much easier to merge. So you will still see me around.

DeletedUser119197

@daredeviler
I wouldn't say I was necessarily falling hard given the situation I was getting gang banged by two accounts 4 times my size. I will give credit where it is due. Trex and good game? Did an execellant job turning up the pressure with round the clock nukes and nobles. That being said you can ask them personally about how many trains where sniped. The amount will probably surprise you. I'm far from giving up. I'm only one guy on this account. And honestly I have to sleep sometime. Much easier to merge. So you will still see me around.

Not gonna get into a argument, but we all know it's not just you on the account don't pretend that you don't get any sleep lol, your making it out like your tribe isn't helping, I mean you are sitted daily when your asleep and even when your awake.. we all know that lol

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Matt you have done an excellent job defending and have given a great amount of effort with little tribal sits. I appreciate the good fight you are giving!

Not gonna get into a argument, but we all know it's not just you on the account don't pretend that you don't get any sleep lol, your making it out like your tribe isn't helping, I mean you are sitted daily when your asleep and even when your awake.. we all know that lol

Sorry Brad, but you are wrong.