The Resistance

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well defended TEA and well op:ed BiP, it is a very difficult account to defend considering it's position on the map

Expecting more caps and recaps from both sides in the coming days

/J

Deleted User - 10618707

Whether or not they are being used was not the purpose of the post but to show even with "no" diplomacy as said by Trex mentioned TEA still has more villages under their control than does their opponents who don't even have diplo with each other as far as I know. If you're saying TEA isn't putting their village advantage to good use, I'm sorry?. Also Trex W A R providing defense to TEA was worked into the agreement of your NAP deal with them denying it on the forums does not change that. Unless of course TEA has already canceled that relationship or that W A R realized they were just pawns?

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at, you made assertions regarding the advantages one has because of village number. What I'm is that doesn't prove to be a causative correlation between efficiency (using villages properly) and a competitive advantage. I.e More villages doens't directly translate into being more efficient.

LennoxW

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at, you made assertions regarding the advantages one has because of village number. What I'm is that doesn't prove to be a causative correlation between efficiency (using villages properly) and a competitive advantage. I.e More villages doens't directly translate into being more efficient.
Trex was complaining you are outnumbered and Bit Cloud offered an evidence based counter point. You added nothing except saying he's incorrect. What is your way of backing up that the number one rank tribe is at a numbers/size disadvantage?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TD, maybe this is why all your villas aren't efficient enough?

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9571760

See your trying to make me look bad again 14 barbs total for a player with 113 villas isn't to bad I had 60 nobles so I thought I prepare myself for when Infamy attacks us we know you guys can't fight your own real war , you will join the fight eventually, but besides that lets see how many barbs your tribe players have :

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Now that is the list of your top 16 players , so troll instead of focusing on me why don't you focus on your own tribemates

You can see my OD I'm not just sitting around , I had to noble some of the barbs around me before the enemy does.

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I don't need to make you look bad Balian. My post was directed at TD for saying villas aren't efficient, so I gave an opinion as to why.

All you're doing is trying to show what you did was acceptable. I couldn't care. They were your most recent conquers though, not spread over a month or three.

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't need to make you look bad Balian. My post was directed at TD for saying villas aren't efficient, so I gave an opinion as to why.

All you're doing is trying to show what you did was acceptable. I couldn't care. They were your most recent conquers though, not spread over a month or three.

I don't care if it's a couple months or a couple days , those villas will be up and running in no time and will be efficient , and I'm not looking for whether you think they are acceptable , because your just another player like the rest of us , so hop off that high horse you think your on and the rest of your buddies such as Corleone , etc. your not no king .

Everytime I read your post here in the externals they all say the same thing and that is :

65cc68076114.gif

DeletedUser119811

Here is the newest stats. I start to like The development here.

Attachments

• IMG_0424.PNG
    IMG_0424.PNG
    300.8 KB · Views: 34

kingraz

Reaction score
That was a decent OP - Less caps compared to previous OP. Lets see how we respond. May be you will defend better or we attack better.

Game is on!! :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
That was a decent OP - Less caps compared to previous OP. Lets see how we respond. May be you will defend better or we attack better.

Game is on!! :)

Sorry just to clarify but from that picture it looks like the latest two days both exceed 20 caps which would indicate 40 caps in this current op which is more than any previous op? Unless im missing something..

kingraz

Reaction score
Sorry just to clarify but from that picture it looks like the latest two days both exceed 20 caps which would indicate 40 caps in this current op which is more than any previous op? Unless im missing something..

My goodness - now would you want to leave Nobleking out of the stats? (Thought it would make you happy though) - Wasn't that the main agenda BiP wanted to argue? NobleKing! NobleKIng!!?

If so - yes you are right.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
My goodness - now would you want to leave Nobleking out of the stats? (Thought it would make you happy though) - Wasn't that the main agenda BiP wanted to argue? NobleKing! NobleKIng!!?

If so - yes you are right.

Im not BIP? Im not playing 90? Im just looking at the picture?

DeletedUser

A successful Op from BiP it seems, it will be interesting to see how much traction that gains in the long term of the war and where TEA will punch back. It's good at least for myself to see quite a bit of what I theorised at the beginning of the war coming to fruition (though Hardnutz being banned was not something I could have predicted). I'd have been interested, though obviously not something I will ever truly know, to see how each side distributed their defence asides from the very macro and how that may have affected the outcome of the operation.