The Resistance

DeletedUser97878

Since when do the externals believe some random alias that posts fabricated screenshots without any proof of them being real. There's zero evidence to support the legitimacy of these screenshots, not even a time stamp or Skype name. I never said any of the above, it's pathetic.
But the externals have learnt not to trust Al or anything he says or does;)

DeletedUser

Since when do the externals believe some random alias that posts fabricated screenshots without any proof of them being real. There's zero evidence to support the legitimacy of these screenshots, not even a time stamp or Skype name. I never said any of the above, it's pathetic.

My 1 minute concoction:

TDlahg4.png

I did this on MS Paint, didnt even bother doing any sort of editing, if I actually wanted to seriously fabricate this to look believable, there is tons of stuff that could have been done.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 16.15.20.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 16.15.20.png
    34 KB · Views: 13

DeletedUser110779

Only reason Bip's ops went so well as they did is that both king silva and hardnutz didnt know what the hell they where doing. Sniping okay the rest they just sucked so hard. Had both accounts had capable defenders both accounts would still be alive.

danny689

Only reason Bip's ops went so well as they did is that both king silva and hardnutz didnt know what the hell they where doing. Sniping okay the rest they just sucked so hard. Had both accounts had capable defenders both accounts would still be alive.

I wouldn't go that far. You can only snipe for so long before the troops run out, and the way BIP was nonstop on top of those accounts it was pretty inevitable. Bad positioned account for kingsilva, and hardnutz just didn't have the proper stacks.

Bips been relentless so far. Can't take that from them.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its not but who cares.

How have you been constructive ? . Well I forgot you declared how much you loved Trex that is so much more constructive buddy ;)

Sam

DeletedUser50733

It's always fun when the children get their hours play before bedtime...:rolleyes:

The Pieman9 returns

Potter you still here broski, w19 do you remember me an tia? Bip is indeed relentless, tbh Silva went down like a ton of feathers lol. Potter hmu in game man.

DeletedUser119197

All I can say is.... lol your thinking is spot on:oops: #sarcasm #NoTroopsLeft #Think

DeletedUser93954

U guys will try, but before that u need to defeat Farm which seems like ur not quite capable atm ;)
4292441.jpg

Side 1:
Tribes: FARM
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA, P-W

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 75
Difference: 58

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: