The Resistance

DeletedUser120275

I didn't deny it because it doesn't even deserves answer. Everyone who knows both of us knows the answer.

But since you want an answer. Don't forget the day we get you into our group. How would you think you deserve respect? It is ok I know you hate me we both have same feelings to each other. But I couldn't believe it was you since there are players with us Lee Hughes, Titas, Dropkick, finewe. Those players never treated you bad. Finewe merged with your account and now he lost everything he got. Lee Hughes lost pretty much village. Titas, Dropkick(Lost one coplayer) lost their core as we did.

We worked with you for 5 months and still I can't believe it.

You have no differences then Big Ginge. You are traitor and you will be remembered as traitor.

DeletedUser119839

So since everyone is bashing on me let me please explain.

There's these thing's called irl issues were you can't log in and play any more with that being said I'll tell you how it went down.

As a truck driver stuff tends to happen, you lose your phone wallet ect. Sometimes even get hijacked like my case. Well since I know stuff happened to me all the time I got a co, and also set lost one as a permanent acc sitter Incase anything happened to me wich it did. 1 week passed and I had no way of contacting the players on Skype or tw. And then I got back home. Got a new phone truck and laptop to keep playing(I played more than 20 hrs a day with the help of my irl co driver) let the guys know I'd be back. By the 2nd 2week on the weekend of my absence now when I was gone i never gave permission to my co to give info out , little did I know he did. So when I let the group know I was gonna come back samual or the original incoming impact hijacked the acc switched everything around. Not only this he so hacked into my yahoo and switched it's password. Now thank God for these so called security question, number ,and back up email I got my yahoo back and got my tribal wars acc. Now through all this bip offered me countless pp and countless co playing offers including the famous Lee Hugh's and the backstabbing Lawandorder. And when I got my acc back after 3 weeks of work recovering everything I get called a backstabber, trailer and everything that come with it. Said I had to give acc back because I had no rights to it.

And btw about my skill why don't we just see and invite each other to a new world and see who comes out the top dog?

The only reason why lost one Lawandorder are here is because I kept them here through my planning that
Included them but since being treated so unfairly plans have changed. Lee hughs and titas team my respects, but one can only be pushed around like the way I was when I was in bip. You ppl(bip) made me lose interest in the world 90.

So basically what I'm trying to say is bip stole my acc and offered to buy it off wich just pissed me off even more and I hurt them in game in a way that they couldn't imagine. Made them lose the war. And now are calling me all this sht because there rage quiting. GROW UP it's a game which amuses me how u react lol.
Funny :D

DeletedUser119839

Stealing under the pretence of saving doesn't somehow negative how ethically corrupt the decision is. And since you all pretty much refused to deny any of his allegations regarding the theft then it can only be assumed to be factually correct.
Why should we react to BS? Dont wanna make any effort on answering that rat...

DeletedUser119839

Well considering quite a few of you said that he wasn't worth the effort only to go and respond.to.him anyway. Kinda faulty .logic
Off course we read it, but dont want to make a long post about it :D

DeletedUser

If you're trying to correlate the two I think you're argument is extremely weak. Go back to OT.

You're just little firecracker. ^^ I've always admired that about you, your passion. And I rarely go to OT anymore, you would know that if you ever actually listened to me. (emo)

DeletedUser117534

W90 simply can’t stop to amaze me, there is so much drama served on the externals, this week we had a serving of fresh and hot banana tea.

images

For those who couldn’t be bothered to read it, the short story is: the owner of .Incoming Impact. account (Ratthunder) returned after a longer absence to the account controlled by Sam (the same Incoming Impact dismissed by TEA months ago). Ratthunder didn’t like it that much so he decided to leave BiP, costing the tribe 831,522 points. As a result he has been called a traitor while Sam has been called a thief. On the same day TEA has recruited Fortezzo from P-W gaining 729,047 points and taking the tribal throne from King Banana. I can only imagine that it had to be a frustrating day for BiP leadership. I googled some calming remedies , I hope this one will help you all sleep tonight.

ae1e6433abee6ec3092de379fb8b64ab.jpg

Coming back to Ratthunder's decision to leave BiP I must say it created quite a stir. Both tribes presented a different versions of events, the typical two sides to the story. I have read what they had to say carefully and I came to a conclusion that both sides are not wrong. BiP had the account under control, kept it active and didn’t internal it which is the best indication that they felt safe having it and they didn’t expect Ratthunder to leave them. On the other hand the account was still Ratthunder’s and he had full right to get angry with the changes done in his absence and a right to do whatever he was pleased.

After all it doesn’t matter which side was right or wrong, what matters is the fact that TEA had a small victory here. 800,000 points were chipped away from BiP without using a single nuke. TEA feels absolutely fine with all of that drama, they have stated on few occasions that ‘they would use whatever strategy/tactic they can without a blink as long as it is within the game rules’.

So what is the moral of the story for BiP? Expect anything and everything in this war, at the moment TEA is in disadvantage and they need to use every opportunity there is to increase their chance in winning the war, its pure survival baby.

Divide and Conquer is truly alive.

649744ab6057b628e0a15162a93ba248.jpg

24262543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

Ratthunder didn’t like it much so he decided to leave BiP costing the tribe 831,522 points. As a result he has been called a traitor while Sam has been called a thief. On the same day TEA has recruited Fortezzo from P-W gaining 729,047 points and taking the tribal throne from King Banana.

Interesting, though to be fair it's got to be more than that: Looks like the difference in the two tribes' respective sizes (~3 million) is about twice those two players' combined points.

Surprisingly, in total conquests TEA have nobled 2.4 million more points over the past week than BiP. It may be that BiP's members are saving nobles for an upcoming major op, though there doesn't seem to be any obvious lull in their tribal OD gains to suggest that (maybe for the past 4 days, using the TWstats graph?). An alternative possibility is that TEA's approach of controlling a larger backyard with more room for expansion is starting to become more of a benefit than a liability... at least over the past week. (As something other than a damn fine excuse for losing villages, I mean :cool: )

BiP ODA from tribalwarsmap.com

BiP ODA from TWstats.com
image.php

BiP vs. P-W conquests are 1-1, so I haven't included those below:

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 340
Side 2: 734
Difference: 394

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 46
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,081,931
Side 2: 4,501,025
Difference: 2,419,094

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174,498
Side 2: 400,973
Difference: 226,475

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay if anyone wants to talk about proof of all this just Skype me or in game message me I'd be gladly to tell you about it

Oh and spoiler alert bip south group was planning to use fka when they oped him as a meat shield and then rimming him.

Yea next time kick me from your Skype groups. :D:rolleyes:;)

I can't even put a name on what bip is.

Oh and omer you can be the last person to correct me knowing you use Google translater for the English language.

Deleted User - 10618707

W90 simply can’t stop to amaze me, there is so much drama served on the externals, this week we had a serving of fresh and hot banana tea.

images

For those who couldn’t be bothered to read it, the short story is: the owner of .Incoming Impact. account (Ratthunder) returned after a longer absence to the account controlled by Sam (the same Incoming Impact dismissed by TEA months ago). Ratthunder didn’t like it that much so he decided to leave BiP, costing the tribe 831,522 points. As a result he has been called a traitor while Sam has been called a thief. On the same day TEA has recruited Fortezzo from P-W gaining 729,047 points and taking the tribal throne from King Banana. I can only imagine that it had to be a frustrating day for BiP leadership. I googled some calming remedies , I hope this one will help you all sleep tonight.

ae1e6433abee6ec3092de379fb8b64ab.jpg

Coming back to Ratthunder's decision to leave BiP I must say it created quite a stir. Both tribes presented a different versions of events, the typical two sides to the story. I have read what they had to say carefully and I came to a conclusion that both sides are not wrong. BiP had the account under control, kept it active and didn’t internal it which is the best indication that they felt safe having it and they didn’t expect Ratthunder to leave them. On the other hand the account was still Ratthunder’s and he had full right to get angry with the changes done in his absence and a right to do whatever he was pleased.

After all it doesn’t matter which side was right or wrong, what matters is the fact that TEA had a small victory here. 800,000 points were chipped away from BiP without using a single nuke. TEA feels absolutely fine with all of that drama, they have stated on few occasions that ‘they would use whatever strategy/tactic they can without a blink as long as it is within the game rules’.

So what is the moral of the story for BiP? Expect anything and everything in this war, at the moment TEA is in disadvantage and they need to use every opportunity there is to increase their chance in winning the war, its pure survival baby.

Divide and Conquer is truly alive.

649744ab6057b628e0a15162a93ba248.jpg

24262543.jpg

I'm.just going to comment as I've spoken a bit on the morality of tw in my opinion and I seem that you mentioned teas moral compass in your written piece above.

My thoughts and opinions have zero to do.wi th tea or its leadership neither have I said that I (tea) would employ all tactics as long as it is within the rules however I did say that is the only measurement of objectivity we could use to assess ethics given the cultural diversity of this game.

Feel free to ignore this if it had nothing to do with anything that I've ever said before.

-TD

DeletedUser

Yes given cultural diversity of the game and reaching on a different level with each person you play with is achievable but when ppl like omer say things as build a wall and correct your English he's just poking at things that aren't related to the game.

I offered him to invite me on a anew acc to a world I'll give him that 500 point free pp head start and what did I get not even a reply.

I'm poking at his skill to see if he posts up on a world but by the looks of it he's scared, I mean after all he does know , we all know who ever worked with me my skill is pure , who else can snipe back time , cancel snipe and counter snipe using a phone? Much less an Android given that everyone hates the brand. They know what I've managed to do. That's why they won't accept my offer on a new world.

DeletedUser120275

Okay if anyone wants to talk about proof of all this just Skype me or in game message me I'd be gladly to tell you about it

Oh and spoiler alert bip south group was planning to use fka when they oped him as a meat shield and then rimming him.

Yea next time kick me from your Skype groups. :D:rolleyes:;)

I can't even put a name on what bip is.

Oh and omer you can be the last person to correct me knowing you use Google translater for the English language.

Lol you are real rat. That was months ago when we don't know who was F.K.A's owner. But he decided to stick with us and I am very happy to work with him. One of the last accounts/players I would go against.

DeletedUser120275

Yes given cultural diversity of the game and reaching on a different level with each person you play with is achievable but when ppl like omer say things as build a wall and correct your English he's just poking at things that aren't related to the game.

I offered him to invite me on a anew acc to a world I'll give him that 500 point free pp head start and what did I get not even a reply.

I'm poking at his skill to see if he posts up on a world but by the looks of it he's scared, I mean after all he does know , we all know who ever worked with me my skill is pure , who else can snipe back time , cancel snipe and counter snipe using a phone? Much less an Android given that everyone hates the brand. They know what I've managed to do. That's why they won't accept my offer on a new world.

Please guys I can't answer more to this idiot. He thinks we can't snipe/backtime LOL and I didn't mean about your english. You are kinda natural speaker. Just saying at least after accepting being traitor. What else can be worse?