The Resistance

DeletedUser

Pissed you off? You pissed ME off when u said u have to beg for my acc back. Like wtf? Now seems the only one begging is you guys for help and defence in tw. And yes they are. But to be fair I lost interest in world 90 because of your guys dipsh@# moves. And omer couldn't drop it. And I ain't the only one going BOOM. Btw I Don't take credit for teas work. Jlbecause going back to the conclusion that I don't care about world 90 or what happens to the acc there as long tea comes through wich will happen.

DeletedUser117534

The externals are terrifying, we are getting to the point were TEA members will develop
FEAR OF FREEKING BANANAS
Co_1WC_VUAE15Z2.jpg
while BIP members may show symptoms of
12139834_1475414226122331_1568867742_n.jpg

DeletedUser

I
The externals are terrifying, we are getting to the point were TEA members will develop
FEAR OF FREEKING BANANAS
Co_1WC_VUAE15Z2.jpg
Think that's how every bip member would look like after I pulled this stunt and they rage :D

Finewe

Ok I've seen enough of the BS. People forget I was helping Co rat's account in his absence. I even merged my remaining villages into his account. I considered Rat one of my in-game friends. We voice called a few times after his return and he told me he was ok (although not happy) with having us on his account since it wouldn't be much of a time conflict and we could all be more active. He even said he was still going to play. But I see where he is upset, and I think we all would have been a little mad if it happened to us. But he verbally told me he was ok with it and I told him I wouldn't play on the account If he didn't want me to. So there is a lot more grey area in this than the two sides have currently presented. Also Rat, I wish you the best on future worlds you play. But this move didn't automatically lose bip the war or get back at the 3 people you are mad at. What it did do, was hurt the people that were your friends and have been sticking together through everything in the core.

DeletedUser

I absolutely agree with you finwee. But I did mention you before were I said it wasn't directed at a handful of ppl. You included and I know I did a mistake with some ofbyou but ultimately it couldve all been different if those who did me wrong kept there promises, I do apologize to only a handfull of you

DeletedUser120275

Rat I would reccomend you to read the skype chats again. I guess you are a bit drunk or you can't remember things correct. Because still we was not fighting until end.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ok I've seen enough of the BS. People forget I was helping Co rat's account in his absence. I even merged my remaining villages into his account. I considered Rat one of my in-game friends. We voice called a few times after his return and he told me he was ok (although not happy) with having us on his account since it wouldn't be much of a time conflict and we could all be more active. He even said he was still going to play. But I see where he is upset, and I think we all would have been a little mad if it happened to us. But he verbally told me he was ok with it and I told him I wouldn't play on the account If he didn't want me to. So there is a lot more grey area in this than the two sides have currently presented. Also Rat, I wish you the best on future worlds you play. But this move didn't automatically lose bip the war or get back at the 3 people you are mad at. What it did do, was hurt the people that were your friends and have been sticking together through everything in the core.

We love you Matt <3

DeletedUser118278

As i remember the Ratthunder situation is easily that his acc got Op'ed.

He disapeared for a long time.

Sam saved the acc trough Tea's OP. If he wouldn't be there, the acc would be rimmed.

Rat was gone for a longer period og time, without talking to anyone?

Sam took over the acc, since no one saw Rat return anytime soon.

Rat is back, mad as ...for no reason at all actually?

Kicked out ppl that saved the acc, left BiP and yeah..

Conclution is:
Why be like this When you really couldn't expect that there were any Account to come back to?..

I dont care actually, but whatever you say, i will never trust you Again.

As mentioned over, i hope tea take you into one of their Frontline acc's. Then they will maybe experience the same :)

DeletedUser

Ratt you really want a challenge tell me where your relocating on W93 I will Join and Send you to the rim. Your Pathetic , So stop acting like your something when your nothing, No one even heard of you until now.

Sam
As i remember the Ratthunder situation is easily that his acc got Op'ed.

He disapeared for a long time.

Sam saved the acc trough Tea's OP. If he wouldn't be there, the acc would be rimmed.

Rat was gone for a longer period og time, without talking to anyone?

Sam took over the acc, since no one saw Rat return anytime soon.

Rat is back, mad as ...for no reason at all actually?

Kicked out ppl that saved the acc, left BiP and yeah..

Conclution is:
Why be like this When you really couldn't expect that there were any Account to come back to?..

I dont care actually, but whatever you say, i will never trust you Again.

As mentioned over, i hope tea take you into one of their Frontline acc's. Then they will maybe experience the same :)

Oh tea promised and came through with everything ;)
Being a well known member is different to being a well known player ;)
And yes you are absolutely right all I heard was ii this ii that ii betrayed us again ii going RIM.

Why not mention how I took out shield and some of candy and how they all became my friends and I fed them resources,b became kraken, and to fight tea, how I protected the las candy and ??? Before tea wiped them I did a lot of things I have bip time and killed 100+trains with my co Aly ? If im not so good why did I give bip more than a month time for preparation

DeletedUser120275

Oh tea promised and came through with everything ;)

And yes you are absolutely right all I heard was ii this ii that ii betrayed us again ii going RIM.

Why not mention how I took out shield and some of candy and how they all became my friends and I fed them resources,b became kraken, and to fight tea, how I protected the las candy and ??? Before tea wiped them I did a lot of things I have bip time and killed 100+trains with my co Aly ? If im not so good why did I give bip more than a month time for preparation

A day ago he was saying all of that was part of the plan and Tea was attacking us because he left. I can't understand which side are you in. Want to make new side? #TeamRat