The Resistance

Discussion in 'World 90' started by King Banana, Jan 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

THE MURPH ALL CAPS Contributing Poster

You are perfectly entitled to post stats including a player who left the tribe, made no effort to defend his account and would not pass over his account sit. I do not blame the player for this either. BiP used tactics to expose this players account. They also had the usual declaration advantage.

[​IMG]

I am simply posting in-game war stats post declaration of villages that were actually defended by TEA. This also gives some insight into the amount of ODA/ODD per cap.

Mithrae, ITz.TD, Ceja1 and 1 other person like this.
  2. ITz.TD

ITz.TD Contributing Poster

Without Bip trying to fluff their stats with Noble-king, that opening op looks kinda bleak o_O

3. Faux Legend

Faux Legend Non-stop Poster

Lul, so asking a front line player to send their defense elsewhere and them refusing to is their fault knowing they are on the front lines with the rank 2 tribe? I don't blame them for not sending, but don't lie to yourself that he "left" without "defending" his villages. You stacked the wrong villages and he paid for it. Nothing of what I posted was to degrade TEA. The fact is he was still in the tribe when the ops had begun and the fact he was out of the tribe while trains/nukes were in route means he should still be included in the war stats.

But I understand why you want to show the stats without him ;)

Lost One likes this.
  4. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

I've already explained that there was nothing we could do to defend the account as we were given zero information about the attacks. Sure BiP would have capped some more even if he stayed in the tribe but it definitely would have been limited. Anyway, not to worry. We're 107 caps down - better start catching up :eek:

Ceja1 and Faux Legend like this.
  5. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

TreXboom likes this.
  6. TreXboom

TreXboom Skilled Soldier 2017

Wish I was around to play with NAM :( Sounded like a lot of fun.

7. TreXboom

So what you are saying is BiP and Infamy are not going to merge?

8. Sinful Angel

Sinful Angel Contributing Poster

TEA spent months talking about how C9 and BiP would merge so at what point are you guys going to start using facts instead of making up stories? It gets old when you repeat the same story all world..

9. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

Found out what trex really does...reporter for CNN!

thewall4588 likes this.
  10. Seven Devils

Seven Devils Non-stop Poster

Not our fault you are making misstakes we capitalize on. I would tell you what these are, but i'm not sure you gotten it yet & i still got nobles to be used.

I know, BiP played Tea. Tea tried to recruit ragnar, me and kreiz +1. They actually believed that, is that our fault we used a counter tactic? I would say that was an Anti Tea attack that was preformed, and now we are blamed for playing alittle dirty? ^^

Jake still chocking on it?

11. ITz.TD

Join Bip so i can noble you, I need the war statz to post on forum:oops:

12. ITz.TD

I don't think you understand the situation at all. People have been saying that TEA kicks members to save face as well as stats, all that has been said is that x player left as opposed to being kicked. But ofc you love making things about yourself, trying hard to stay relevant huh?

13. TreXboom

Meh I like trump. Trump wouldn't do that to me. :(

14. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

We got it 50% right :p

Because it was so crazy to suggest that you guys would merge? BiP couldn't take you because they had to make space for 2Hard. You guys merging is a very likely outcome. That or Infamy just pull their friends from BiP and make them crumble that way. Two strong possibilities. Would you not agree?

15. jorge1332

jorge1332 Non-stop Poster

You have all the answers. I am sure it will go down exactly the way you say.

16. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Hopefully not. That would be very boring indeed.

17. Mithrae

Mithrae Still Going Strong

lol, yes... rather than accept the possibility that you might come 2nd, you attempted to deliberately balk TEA's growth by mass recruiting from WET in mid December. Sabotaging and pissing off your allies, the rank 1 tribe, while you were already losing ground in a war with the rank 2 tribe is "playing to win"?

Considering you guys were happy to screw over both your allies and the tribe you were leading rather than risk 2nd place, it'd be a fair assumption that if things start going downhill you'll even more happily screw over the tribe which recruited you under duress. The leaders of BiP know this of course, and for their part they have shown themselves happy to merge with their enemies rather than honour their alliance with Defy and outperform TEA in their nobling of 2HARD. It looks like a union of desperation more than anything - and perhaps of necessity it will hold up - but with precious little trust or honour in either half of BiP it'll be interesting to see whether the ex-2HARD members wait to get screwed when the moment is right, or take the initiative themselves.

18. arabela

arabela Contributing Poster

Mithrae, I love your sign...i swear it looks like me and my husband in evenings lol

Mithrae and THE MURPH ALL CAPS like this.
  19. Badsmiley

Badsmiley Well-Known Member

Did they seriously belive Kreiz would leave? A player that has been a part of the tribe since day .1, a guy that has played several worlds with KB? I thought you were just joking when you said Kreiz :D

20. Mithrae

Mithrae Still Going Strong

lol Been thinking of changing it to be honest - it was my W83 sig. From a damn good song even if Freak itself didn't hold up.