The Resistance

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I am simply posting in-game war stats post declaration of villages that were actually defended by TEA. This also gives some insight into the amount of ODA/ODD per cap.

http://www.twstats.com/en83/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=419934&type=&pn=-1

http://www.twstats.com/en83/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10108622&type=&pn=-1

Nothing changes, still kicking players mid-rimming. Rather than being fair and respectful to the enemy tribe. You were happy enough to keep BigGinge in Warpig for your stats, even though you knew they were gifts. BiP actually fought for these villas, with sends whilst he was in Tea too.

#WhoIsNext

Mithrae

BiP actually fought for these villas,

The war declaration was posted slightly less than 2 days 16 hours ago. According to TribalWarsMap.com, the last buildings queued in Noble King's account finished construction 2 days 12 hours ago and the last attacks sent by the account landed 2 days 7 hours ago. I suppose appearances can be deceiving, and that's just stuff that an outsider can see; but whether he rage quit or left under the pressure of incomings or a sudden real life emergency or whatever, it certainly looks like an inactive account BiP was struggling against.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
still kicking players mid-rimming.
?

84a42925461fb35e8349f465aae58aab.png

Lynch

I don't know a single tribe on the rim opposite which all have declared war on tea that BiP have made any arrangements or offers too.

Yet I know tea is desperately trying to recruit every large player into p-w because they know they're going to get gangbanged and their only way of winning is to recruit and cause internal issues.

Idc if you guys beat our rims tribes I'm going to make sure we do everything we can to make sure BiP nobles your pathetic tribes to the ground! Then maybe the world might actually turn into something fun instead of recruiting for the win :')

Deleted User - 10618707

I don't know a single tribe on the rim opposite which all have declared war on tea that BiP have made any arrangements or offers too.

Yet I know tea is desperately trying to recruit every large player into p-w because they know they're going to get gangbanged and their only way of winning is to recruit and cause internal issues.

Idc if you guys beat our rims tribes I'm going to make sure we do everything we can to make sure BiP nobles your pathetic tribes to the ground! Then maybe the world might actually turn into something fun instead of recruiting for the win :')

Too bad you're insignificant.

Lynch

Obviously not if you're trying to recruit people in my area to 'finish us' and trying desperately to get intel against us.

Cute, yet obviously feeling threatened by us?

Still haven't seen your tribe be successful against us lol, losing more than gaining

Lynch

Because BiP didn't recruit 2Hard ftw, right?

You have tried to recruit from almost every single tribe that you want to advance on and can't do it with 0 resistance...

You're nothing but a tribalhugger! Honestly have not played a world with a tribe desperately trying anything to avoid playing the actual game to win

Lynch

I even got an offer to join your academy tribe cause you don't want me causing you trouble down here :')

Yet I'm 'insignificant'

DeletedUser

Yeah we can add this guy on war stats also. Interesting where he got this archivment lol oh i know on hardnutz. Interesting he can support TEA but we dont add him on war stats lol

Deleted User - 10618707

So Bip what are the stats against TEA in your opening aka 'surprise' op against us where we actually defending i.e the players didn't just leave tribe and go awol. Net 10-20 caps? Stats are looking up:rolleyes: