The Resistance

Deleted User - 10618707

Interesting stuff.
bananamashintomouth.gif~c200

Lynch

Mm bout time the tribalhuggers copped a beating. T.m. And other tribes will be doing the best they can to make sure tea have less of an advantage.

Good luck to BiP

DeletedUser118344

Wishing TEA a painful death choking and asphyxiated on those bananas.

BIP- Good luck.

Deleted User - 10618707

Mm bout time the tribalhuggers copped a beating. T.m. And other tribes will be doing the best they can to make sure tea have less of an advantage.

Good luck to BiP

Sadly for you all i suppose, TEA is mad through the heat, uncomfortable or 'disadvantageous' situations are where we strive.

Lynch

Sadly for you all i suppose, TEA is mad through the heat, uncomfortable or 'disadvantageous' situations are where we strive.

Funny... I seem to remember you guys winning by spies :s, guess it'll be refreshing to see a new tactic this time. I've got my Sherlock homes jacket and magnifying glass to see your next plans

Lynch

I don't think you can merge your way out of this fight :eek: but then again you guys are the pros ;)
Thanks for the ODD, nice to finally have some inc worth the fun

Lynch

I'm not part of BiP ;) just part of the existing resistance prior to their deceleration

DeAdMaX

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA
Players: Noble-King

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 95
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 5
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 898,154
Side 2: 710,760
Difference: 187,394

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 560,944
Side 2: 45,817
Difference: 515,127

chart

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Tbh I don't think Tea have ever been in that position this world. Sure is getting interesting though.

Can the tribes not kick for stats.

Badsmiley

These stats isnt any indicator on how this war will go, keep that in mind.

BiP is in the middle of an OP and Tea is just about to start one. I guess these stats will even out in the next weeks.

Anyways should be fun, good luck to TEA!

DeletedUser117534

Great job on the video and the declaration Fredrik. Good luck to you and your bananas!!