The Resistance

DeletedUser93954

If TEA condone cheating, the BiP condone warfare via false claims and being a broken record, holy hell...

DeletedUser

If TEA condone cheating, the BiP condone warfare via false claims and being a broken record, holy hell...
You're still talking on the forums? It took long enough for them to kick you. How did you have so little points this far into the world?

DeletedUser115558

I played 2 worlds with HARDNUTZ/YASIR and so i know how purposefully he try to manage things and i never expect Morale/ethical game from him, so i doubt that this BAN is a Mistake and Hardnutz actually seriously trying anything uplift this BAN. Hardnutz is Great Manipulator , i wish this BAN never UPLIFT. So some desperate purposely BAN become a Punishment for Hardnutz.

By this BAN TEA benefits a lot

1. They Know that in Theater-1 if they war they going to lose a lot of Villages as well as Good Amount of D troops, which basically they trying to save, as now Due to NUTZ ban BIP nukes have to travel longer which means Snipe and stacking can be done accurately.

2. The Incoming Support stack the villages

3. TEA actually trying to Divert this war to Theater 3 which is long and Boring , so they gain some time for ugly recruitment and Diplomacy

Now what is Possible

I said Before this war will get stretched and almost level 10 Difficult for BIP so i see a opening for INFAMY here in Theater-1, Plz come and and declare Infamy, Make those Skirmishes into full fledged War.

220px-Titfortattitlecard.jpg
at All Level, even if it is at Low Level Gaming.

DeletedUser93954

Same name as the forum account, same profile picture too, bit hard to miss.

DeletedUser

You are wrong. It is really easy to miss it when you are as low as rank 150. I'm never checking players that far down.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93954

So? Just tells me you underestimate players who are at a certain threshold. I'm no uber player, not by a long shot, but to disregard someone, anyone, just because they're at a certain point, whilst it normally won't cause you issue, it could if you underestimate the wrong person.

DeletedUser93954

You still got kicked to make space for new recruits. Tells me enough about what TEA really thinks about your contribution.
Please, tell me which recruits I ended up making room for?

VEksnPS.png

Because clearly TreX learnt that his master grand wizardry plan of recruitment would fail in the 3 minutes following my "removal".

DeletedUser118278

Still got booted in favour of someone Else.

You really cant defend that. You obviously dont do enough for the tribe, or you would never be kicked in the first place.

So please save your words and dont embarress yourself.

DeletedUser93954

Still got booted in favour of someone Else.

You really cant defend that. You obviously dont do enough for the tribe, or you would never be kicked in the first place.

So please save your words and dont embarress yourself.
Once again, define this someone else. No, really, tell me. I know the truth behind my dismissal, and you really couldn't be further from the truth.

*Theodred*

Once again, define this someone else. No, really, tell me. I know the truth behind my dismissal, and you really couldn't be further from the truth.

Why are you replying to those 2 morons; they're just going to continue making stupid posts which certainly is a shame since this war could quite possibly be the one to determine which tribe ends up winning this world.

DeletedUser93954

Why are you replying to those 2 morons; they're just going to continue making stupid posts which certainly is a shame since this war could quite possibly be the one to determine which tribe ends up winning this world.
Quite possibly? More like most definitely. Plus I like toying with people who think they know everything when in reality they know oh so little. Also, which 2 people? I assume one of them being Daenerys, but the other? MEGAQUIB? If you mean Slumps, I'd have to disagree, since that mindset he had can be found in every tribe, TEA as well.