The Resistance

DeletedUser119958

Can we go back to insulting softnutz? Was more fun to read.

Any support reading this please discuss an attackable ban so we can continue the onslaught!

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The fact that as many people believe Hardnutz intentionally got themselves banned is a character reference for TEA as a whole that so many players believe that you're willing to go that low for an advantage. We all choose our style of gameplay if you don't like that people think you're willing to cheat then you must change that in yourself before others will believe it. Whether hardnutz did or not is not the reason for my post, just that people are so readily to get to that conclusion.

Much love.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ah, no hardnutz didn't ban himself. Only reason i can see is if he wanted to quit.

I've seen the reports, there is no advantage to be had.

*Theodred*

BiP takes #1 from TEA. though in this particular case, I don't think it's significant although maybe symbolic for time changing?!

Quite possibly? More like most definitely. Plus I like toying with people who think they know everything when in reality they know oh so little. Also, which 2 people? I assume one of them being Daenerys, but the other? MEGAQUIB? If you mean Slumps, I'd have to disagree, since that mindset he had can be found in every tribe, TEA as well.

Daenerys & Slumps. Certainly, Slumps - stupidest post I've read in 2017.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yet he's still twice as good as you bub

Sorry was reading through and Sam calling people out for being bad actually made my day

Thanks Sam :)

Come on dude lets be nice here.

I find this statement quite funny when even your leadership called me skilled here is the proof.
trex_say_good.png

Here you go. As Most of you have probably seen I have changed the user of the account to .Incoming Impact. I lost 1 Isolated village on the huge op against my account and killed 1.267.071 Units.

Yes I would not have been able to do this without my tribe.

Really think a bad player would have been able to do that ?

Thanks

Sam

DeletedUser

Daenerys & Slumps. Certainly, Slumps - stupidest post I've read in 2017.

Are you saying that you are memorizing all player names from rank 200 up to rank 1?? If my post is stupid, can you tell me what's the point of knowing all these players?

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Speaks volumes about the toxic personalities BiP attracts. Must be a horrible environment to play in. I feel sorry for the good guys over there.

Lost One

Perhaps it was the Toxic environment inside TEA that causes problems o_O

DeletedUser79609

Come on dude lets be nice here.

I find this statement quite funny when even your leadership called me skilled here is the proof.
trex_say_good.png

Here you go. As Most of you have probably seen I have changed the user of the account to .Incoming Impact. I lost 1 Isolated village on the huge op against my account and killed 1.267.071 Units.

Yes I would not have been able to do this without my tribe.

Really think a bad player would have been able to do that ?

Thanks

Sam

Not my leadership. I don't play

If you did it then yeah I believe a bad player would be able to do that

You're trash...

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haha we love Sam.

We love how he tear apart everyone, makes quick work of TEA.

I am sure the name ".Incoming Impact." will be mentioned a few times over the comming months, and i do think Tea is going to hate most of it ;-)