The Resistance

Michael Corleone.

Using TEA logic can anyone tell me why Balian is always so triggered? Infamy hasn't even run an op yet we are just testing stacks #TEAlogicFTW
Cause Balian likes to victimize himself and be victim at all times. He is the SJW before being SJW was a thing.Biggest victim wins.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@
Cause Balian likes to victimize himself and be victim at all times. He is the SJW before being SJW was a thing.Biggest victim wins.

Corleone , I know you love trashing me on the externals , because you know IG I'm a much better player then you and you wish you was me .

@ Ghostoxa Like I said I don't waste my time talking to complete morons

DeletedUser120275

Just to let everyone know, 3 day before the last day of Stats was the day BiP's op hitted with around 238 nuke and yesterday which is a day before the last day of stats TEA's op hitted which was also around 230 nuke.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When you look at statistics such as 330 million ODD for TEA between the BiP and Infamy war it's understandable that we don't have the luxury of maximizing the effectiveness of our nukes. It's quite impressive what we've achieved thus far really.

DeletedUser120275

Stop complaining murph it is not BiP/Infamy vs TEA you guys have PW and AD really enough.

DeletedUser119960

well as u know we got 40m more oda and 230+ in caps vs tea. not shabby for beeng the "Noob" tribe of the world

DeletedUser119960

Because many of us are new to net, and the rest have played with/against eachother many times

DeletedUser120275

Summary
Conquered villages
BiP
TEA, P-W
= = = =
Difference

Externals cant be quiet. Someone spam.

Deleted User - 10618707

Bip is too busy playing Europe's Got talent on voice calls to be spamming.