The Resistance

DeletedUser119960

ur account was just a small fry anyway ;) many of them have allready been recapped due to our previous op on Good Game and Trex :)

Lost One

Aww can't get mad after I did cause you to lose the world ;) even if you deny it. The one who laughs last laughs better ;).

Seriously ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , you must tell yourself that to feel better about it... but you are and were insignificant on this world.. a small blip .

TO cute.

Deleted User - 10618707

Lemme Guess, you tell yourself that you are relevant every night before bed right?

Finewe

I dont know were he is getting off that we will lose the world still. Yes it could still be anybodies world win at this point. But so far we are looking pretty resilient

DeletedUser

Lemme Guess, you tell yourself that you are relevant every night before bed right?

Nothing wrong with that! It's better than telling yourself that you're irrelevant every night before bed. That's no way to live TD. Be Kind, work hard, and believe in yourself!

DeletedUser120275

Aww can't get mad after I did cause you to lose the world ;) even if you deny it. The one who laughs last laughs better ;).
Yeah you caused 900K point to us which we capped around 350-400K back and with 2 OP after your betray we get around 200-250 villages ;)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Get over yourself Jesus. You sit here acting all high and mighty and all you did was backstab the one tribe that looked after you.

BIP I will return soon to Kill TEA some more . Such an awesome group of players and I am upset I had to leave the world due to responsibilities on W91. Go BIP !!!!

Sam

Last edited: