The Return of SoH!

DeletedUser

Greetings, players of W5!

I bring you a message. A message of impending doom. Aye, that is correct - Soldiers of Hood are returning to W5!

Now, right about now you might be asking yourself one out of two questions;
Q: Who is this looney? Should I know him?
A: He is the leader of the oh so glorious tribe SoH. For a full overview of their exploits, check out these two threads: #1 & #2.

Q: Why are they returning?
A: Because they realized they forgot about W5 before they got around to bitch-slapping V V V into oblivion!

Unfortunately, we've run into a bit of a problem. W5 seems to have been closed for new players, presumably quite a while ago. So therefore, we need accounts!

So if you got an account or three laying about, give it to us! We can guarantee you a complete lack of loyalty ( especially if you're in V V V ) and probably won't be particularly active.

Now let me tell you a bit about ourselves!

Smudgey, the Scottish, kilt-wearing, partying, semi-undead dude, who will join us if I can convince his girlfriend to let him come out and play.

Cameron182, the wretched lord of beggards, who just won't stop pestering me on msn to noble this and noble that. He might join if I become active on W2. Unlikely, but miracles do happen.

Hooch, the drunkard of death! Hooch's breath is so full of alcohol that even the greatest warriors will be completely wasted just by being in the same room!

And then there's me, Grimlock, ruler of this sorry band of spectacular warriors, my necromantic arts can raise the dead to fight for me! Because frankly, it's not like I can be bothered to do any actual work myself.

All in all, we have years and years of experience in this game. Most of it bad.

Sincerely,
Grimlock
King of High House Death

DeletedUser

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Where my rum be at?!

Wait damnit, we're meant to be dead? I thought it was pirates! Lame :icon_cry:

DeletedUser7464

I was thinking of leaving a short and awful response similar to the one you left me when I wrote you a fantastic poem Grim. I has prose skills

But I decided against it.

Now get on W2 and start nobling :p

DeletedUser

Oh hell yes!

Gogogo Grimlock and co! I remember last time you guys were here. Epic :D

DeletedUser

So if you got an account or three laying about, give it to us!
Send Wigsplitter a message, he has plenty of accounts laying around.

We can guarantee you a complete lack of loyalty and probably won't be particularly active.
All in all, we have years and years of experience in this game. Most of it bad.
Perfect, this is the type of players sci has always been looking for, send your application in already. :p

DeletedUser

Nice to see forum activity, to bad its from yet another failed tribe.....

DeletedUser

Omaygawd I remember this cr*p :eek:

Grimmy I love you!
Remember me being in SoH too :(?

DeletedUser

@Rowabaen: We shall have to do so. Thank you, for your perhaps-serious suggestion.

@Kustard King: Cheers.

@andrew6ca: Your face is failed.

@Tossa: Vaguely.

DeletedUser

@Rowanbaen: We shall have to do so. Thank you, for your perhaps-serious suggestion.
It was serious really.
Your personality, personal goals, past experience, it all matches the sci standards, send in your application already.

You'd best contact wiggy yourself though, he's access to the publics has somehow been limited. :p

DeletedUser

It was serious really.
Your personality, personal goals, past experience, it all matches the sci standards, send in your application already.

You'd best contact wiggy yourself though, he's access to the publics has somehow been limited. :p

To that effect...

If any SCI members who use the forums here could act as go-between between Wiggy and Grimmy, then we can get the lolworthiness started ^^

DeletedUser

Kustard King's suggestion meets with SoH's approval. Make it so, number one!

@GhettoGirl: I find your offer to give yourself up to us very tempting. However, I admit to harboring a slight suspicion that you are not entirely honest in your offer.

DeletedUser7464

I remember you rolling around with us tossa :)

Grim. We canz co-play ya getz?

AifoS...I'm coming for ya

DeletedUser18695

Kustard King's suggestion meets with SoH's approval. Make it so, number one!

@GhettoGirl: I find your offer to give yourself up to us very tempting. However, I admit to harboring a slight suspicion that you are not entirely honest in your offer.

No im deadly serious.

Please take VVV down from teh inside pl0x

DeletedUser

Very well. I guess it's easy enough to check if you're serious - send me the password to your account in a PM, if you please.

DeletedUser18695

User: GhettoGirl07 Password: Im cooler than _Grimlock_