The Rim..back to Basics..

smivers

Well, least there showing us something interesting to read?
Damn whats the forums coming to when people think a P&P is damn attention whoring. Thats what the forums are for. Oh wait, no only the top 10 tribes on the world are worthy of P&P right?

DeletedUser

Well, least there showing us something interesting to read?
Damn whats the forums coming to when people think a P&P is damn attention whoring. Thats what the forums are for. Oh wait, no only the top 10 tribes on the world are worthy of P&P right?

The thread is not worthy to read. So basically, it's a mess in the forum. You showing only how you pwn the noobs, how about you show some reports how the noobs pwned you guys? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have to agree on Sweet Deception. There's nothing special about pwning some noob tribes. Everyone are doing that but not making any thread here. So Basics Basically are here to seek some attention and make a name out of it.

+1 for this, i agree

Fail trolls are fail.

SD is not a troll, all what he says in the true

DeletedUser

The thread is not worthy to read. So basically, it's a mess in the forum. You showing only how you pwn the noobs, how about you show some reports how the noobs pwned you guys? :icon_rolleyes:

hehehehehehe nice idea! i'll make sure to make a propaganda post where i show how much my tribe sucks! as soon as i'm in one of the top 10 tribes so i can get permission to post a pnp thread that is :icon_rolleyes:

smivers

Oh right. This coming from the guy who's replying to my post, in a thread whichh is not 'worthy' to read? What you doing here then? Trolling? Starting pathetic arguments? Wut?

The aire bard

Obsidian wasn't playing with Kitten. He was helping him out of a closet that Kitten had contrived to lock even with no lock on the closet in question, while rpw disassociated himself from the both of them and Nas watched on helplessly as we had been practicing BDSM techniques on him and forgot to call Dank to get him down. Or was that when you wanted reports yesterday?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hehehehehehe nice idea! i'll make sure to make a propaganda post where i show how much my tribe sucks! as soon as i'm in one of the top 10 tribes so i can get permission to post a pnp thread that is :icon_rolleyes:

No need. We will put our propaganda on your thread where we can show how much you suck guys. Your not the only one who's catting, noobs catting feeling elite too. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh right. This coming from the guy who's replying to my post, in a thread whichh is not 'worthy' to read? What you doing here then? Trolling? Starting pathetic arguments? Wut?

This is trolling.

Trolls backing trolls. *sigh*

Oh can you tell me why is he troll now ? because he agreed with me ? You are so desperate.

Well im happy now, ive got what i wanted and you didnt :p

smivers

Ohh right. This thread is for Basics players only. Now I see. :icon_rolleyes:

Wow?! What drugs have you been on tonight?
It was like, 2 post's ago, you said you thought the thread was what?
Not worthy of reading...

:icon_rolleyes:
We all love a noob when we see one.

DeletedUser

-_- and here i was trying to end a dumb argument... gets that's over with.

No need. We will put our propaganda on your thread where we can show how much you suck guys. Your not the only one who's catting, noobs catting feeling elite too. :icon_rolleyes:

you know, you are a rather boring person with no sense of humor and no capability of understanding a clearly written statement. try re-reading my previous post, the one you quoted, word by word, with a dictionary... actually i'll chew it down for you, just a tiny bit so you can practice understanding with the rest of it. when i say 'when i'm in a top 10 tribe', taking into account the rather small chance of your tribe still being in it, there is a 10% chance it'll be your tribe i'm in.

DeletedUser

Wow?! What drugs have you been on tonight?
It was like, 2 post's ago, you said you thought the thread was what?
Not worthy of reading...

:icon_rolleyes:
We all love a noob when we see one.

Ohh this is an example of a troll.

smivers

Jeez guys, keep rolling in these brilliant post's on the thread no one cares about and is useless and time wasting.

C'mon, surely your not both 5?

DeletedUser

Ive been waiting my lc to come back so i have nothing better do to.

Few people called me a troll and in the end, they are trolls (How can you not love it ? :O)

smivers

Can we some some stats or something?

Trolls calling people who stand by the thread and try not to derail it trolls. Confusing...

DeletedUser

OMG, trolls calling trolls. Trolls :icon_eek:

Thread is just full of useless information!! Due to the fact people are attention whoring!!

i am in no way connected to basics but its there thread, if they wish to attention whore let them!

Its a way of getting them on the map! Sweet deception, you have always been a hating troll, there was even a blog about it remember? :icon_rolleyes:
People sticking up for sweet why don't you grow a pair and actually speak for yourself instead of trying to suck up to a flamer who people don't respect!

This topic is about basics taking on K36! It should stay that way unless your having a little play with them such as my earlier posts!.

For people who have asked for stats why don't you wait a little but before asking? Its a rim 'war' so noblings are going to be few and far between for now! There are the current stats on the first post! Don't expect there to be much of a difference in a few hours!

so why don't everyone chill out and talk on topic!
Disclaimer: If none of that makes sense its because i'm drunk. If it does i will drink more often.