The Rim..back to Basics..

DeletedUser

I pity you on your fail pix pl0x.

Conclusion: Basics are a bunch of attention whoring. Sad to see you can't get out of k36 and the only k you can get it easy.
Pl0x? Seriously? English?

And yes basics are attention whores (sorry hard.) But its there thread let them whore if they want too, it has already been discussed earlier on in the thread. If it wasn't for the thread would you even know who they are? So good job for the whoring.

I'm not even in the tribe, but i do like them as they seam like a fun bunch :)

Keep it up BASICS, Attention whore all you like. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser95858

Pl0x? Seriously? English?

No I did not make these up. Copied from the Urban Dictionary Site.

1. A slight variation of plox (Means please). The "0" was added purely as a way to annoy the hell out of everyone who reads it.

2. A term used by n00bs, which is supposed to translated into 'please'.

3. The absolute gayest way of saying "please", generally used by prepubescents in online games.

DeletedUser

And yes basics are attention whores (sorry hard.) But its there thread let them whore if they want too, it has already been discussed earlier on in the thread. If it wasn't for the thread would you even know who they are? So good job for the whoring.

Being known are not per definition something good to strive after in TW. Neither is getting attention just for the sake of it. I would leave that for Paris Hilton not my tribe.

DeletedUser

Being known are not per definition something good to strive after in TW. Neither is getting attention just for the sake of it. I would leave that for Paris Hilton not my tribe.

but dont you see?? without us posting this we would never have met someone like you and we would be lonely... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser57199

Being known are not per definition something good to strive after in TW. Neither is getting attention just for the sake of it.
Then go back to your corner and let us do our thing...
I would leave that for Paris Hilton not my tribe.
I wouldn't mind if people where still talking about my X-rated tape 4 years after it was released... I'd be damn flattered. But I'm more like Hov trying to sell my cd's out of the back of my car.

DeletedUser

No I did not make these up. Copied from the Urban Dictionary Site.

1. A slight variation of plox (Means please). The "0" was added purely as a way to annoy the hell out of everyone who reads it.

2. A term used by n00bs, which is supposed to translated into 'please'.

3. The absolute gayest way of saying "please", generally used by prepubescents in online games.
Your right about annoying to the reader :icon_eek:

If they want to get attention for the sake of it let them, It's not a bad thing to be known about.
Why keep moaning about them? If you don't wish to know about them, then don't read the thread. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If they want to get attention for the sake of it let them, It's not a bad thing to be known about.
Why keep moaning about them? If you don't wish to know about them, then don't read the thread. :icon_rolleyes:[/FONT]

Please read my post more carefully next time.

1. I haven't kept moaning about anything. I made one comment directed at you, not them.

2. I never said I didn't want to hear about them. I said being known about is not always good which you kind of implied in your post.

And I disagree. Being known about can be a bad thing. To mention the most obvious downside of it is that it could make you a bigger target then you can handle.

DeletedUser57199

That made no sense... I suggest you go back to your corner if you are sensitive enough to get butthurt by what I just said.
It made plenty of sense..
I suggest you go back to your corner if you are sensitive enough to get butthurt by what I just said.
Sensitive? Butthurt? :icon_confused:
I guess I'll break it down for you...
Being known is not per definition something good to strive after in TW.
In other words, the louder you scream in the jungle the more predators will hear you.
Neither is getting attention just for the sake of it.
People don't like *put choice forum insult here* in the forums, be modest, be silent.
You took attention whore way out of context... but if I had a sex tape I'd probably staple it to my forehead... just saying.

Basically I know the downfalls to being loud, but I also know that because people actually know where to find us we get to play a fun little game I like to call tribalwars....
Incomings scare you? go back to your corner then.

DeletedUser

You know the downfalls, great. I just wanted to point them out for Fordy who is saying there is nothing bad about getting this kind of attention. But since you and I both agree there is I dont see your problem?

And dont assume incomings scare me. You know nothing about me.

Michael Corleone.

Roy these guys don't even know. Just wasting you breath bro. :lol:

DeletedUser

No, your not.
Matter of Fact: Opinion and Fact are completely different :icon_neutral:

That was not my opinion, that was the fact.

I know im not on the rim but like i said, by his logic it is.

Hard, It's getting boring how everytime SD posts, you say "go 'way failtroll", everyone is entitled to their own opinion o.o

I'm not just sticking up for SD btw :p

Go away fairtroll :D

Well, i understand him, he has nothing else to say and he cant accept the facts. :icon_redface: the only thing he can do is insulting because he knows that his tribe members will stick to him and flame me.

@ Fordy, stay out of this, your hugging/trying to be good with everyone/a$$ licking starts to be annoying now. Im deadly serious. If you can deny it, PM and tell me that im wrong
btw, you still have not showed me any quote i requested (im talking about w51, elec thing).

When you guys, declare a war on some big tribe and own them come back and post it. But until then please void posting how good you are in nobling rim players.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

SD, I believe I said this before, but everyone has a right to post. Basic, and fordy, have just as much right to post as you do. If you do not like the topic, don't read it.

DeletedUser

Yea, i know

everyone has the right to post but this was a friendly advise only. i didnt order him what to do or something like that.

DeletedUser

@ Fordy, stay out of this, your hugging/trying to be good with everyone/a$$ licking starts to be annoying now. Im deadly serious. If you can deny it, PM and tell me that im wrong
btw, you still have not showed me any quote i requested (im talking about w51, elec thing).

The fact I'm located right next to BASIC and nobled a village in there K which hard reminded me about :lol: and the fact i speak to hard. on skype now and again gives me the right to stick up for them. So stop trying to look smart and before you 'attempt' to flame get your facts strait!

Elec thing is totally off-topic and he don't even play this world and if you really want to get into that, skype me or pm me.

DeletedUser57199

Yea Fody isn't a member of basics, just posting... Everything said about attention whoring since this is on a basics thread is directed at basics and for that reason I will address it Damn Dank won't shut up!
Roy these guys don't even know Just wasting you breath bro. :lol:
That's correct.. Don't feed the trolls and everything goes back to normal...

That was not my opinion, that was the fact.

I know im not on the rim but like i said, by his logic it is.
If its fact you wouldn't mind stating some evidence that supports this fact? But no.. Hard's ign is unknown to you.
I apologize, that statement wasn't opinion, it was an assumption :icon_eek:

SD, I believe I said this before, but everyone has a right to post. Basic, and fordy, have just as much right to post as you do. If you do not like the topic, don't read it.
:icon_redface: Sorry for making your job more difficult then it should be... Thank you for the support.

DeletedUser

The fact I'm located right next to BASIC and nobled a village in there K which hard reminded me about :lol: and the fact i speak to hard. on skype now and again gives me the right to stick up for them. So stop trying to look smart and before you 'attempt' to flame get your facts strait!

Elec thing is totally off-topic and he don't even play this world and if you really want to get into that, skype me or pm me.

Oh now i get it, its because you are located right next to them (thats why you flame me and lick their a$$) :icon_rolleyes: ...clever

It gives you the right to stick up for them ? because you are close to them ? Be a man and say what you think, its not funny when you are in good relations with everyone around you. I know you want to survive but its pathetic when you survive like this.

- Elec thing was not offtopic, i just reminded you. I told you to pm if you want to deny it and now you want from me to pm you... interesting

@Dank

The whole thread is an evidence, i dont need anything else.

:icon_redface: Sorry for making your job more difficult then it should be... Thank you for the support.

I was expecting this from Fordy but damn :D nice mod a$$ licking

DeletedUser

Oh now i get it, its because you are located right next to them (thats why you flame me and lick their a$$) :icon_rolleyes: ...clever

It gives you the right to stick up for them ? because you are close to them ? Be a man and say what you think, its not funny when you are in good relations with everyone around you. I know you want to survive but its pathetic when you survive like this.

The tribes I was fighting happen to be the tribes there fighting, and its always good to have relations with a GOOD tribe in your area even if its not official.

As I said me and Hard. talk on skype so its like a mutual respect. I will stick up for his tribe because I personally like them, and i think they have the potential thats why I stick up for them.

You say i want to survive like that many people don't even know what account i play on. All i do is farm like a good boy as I'm not the main player of the account, I don't send mails/do anything in the tribe/nothing external. I am merely just the co who logs on daily and do what I'm told. I barely post on W53 forums as a whole as I'm playing on .de and beta to test out V7.0.

You say I flame you aswell. Yet again your incorrect I have not even mentioned your name in ages, I don't need too. Then you come on bitching thinking your above everyone else. So stop trying to act smart and don't reply back to me, frankly your posts irritate me. You obviously will reply back to me as you know no better.

Conversation between me and you is over!
If your silly enough to reply don't expect a reply back from me

DeletedUser

SD...

When you guys, declare a war on some big tribe and own them come back and post it. But until then please void posting how good you are in nobling rim players.

from that same logic of yours, when you have something meaningful to say, come here and say it. Until then please avoid posting how good you are in lacking social relations.

This is a game. That is, a method for people to pass time while enjoying themselves. If we enjoy posting how we noble rim tribes (didn't you just claim you're on the rim so that would include your kind?) then we have every right to do so. If you do not enjoy reading it, no one is forcing you to click the read to read it.... unless you have a psychological disorder about reading things that piss you off, in that case i would advise you to seek professional help instead of wasting time here.