The Rim..back to Basics..

DeletedUser

16 members w/ co-players taking on 30 actives who are also getting banged by Hubris and DSL.

I know this is hypocritical, but is it really worth this much attention, would like to see more threads from different tribes.

Name the top 3 tribes you would like to see a thread from.

DeletedUser74538

^^ Agree with the first two, however hoping some other tribes will soon put themselves forward as the third.

Back on topic slightly, noticed you've lost you first village, bringing the statistics to about 50 - 1.

DeletedUser

yes well i wont go into much detail because idk if i should share it all but a certain person (in our tribe) nobled someone else (in our tribe) with permission of course and some smugg butted Heat mem thinks he is sooo cool cause he nobled one of our mems when the village was just nobled (20< loyalty)... soo not really a loss we are currently just to lazy to bother getting it back... idk its the other side of the continent for me =/

DeletedUser57199

The Troll is Back

@SD
[spoil]
It would be great to see a thread about every tribe,
Way to contradict yourself :icon_rolleyes:
but forums would be in the mess. Nobody would read it
That's your opinion, and a pretty obviously common one at that
but you aren't w53's mod

Those players own the rim, wow big deal
At the start you boosted about how you where doing the same thing... but your a nub who is recovers slow.
SweetDecept
Hash-Assassin

On top of that Nooble has 11 players in the top 20 of K53, and a few more a bit down the line. You have a lot more to work with, but still can't keep up...

@ Dank, you are wrong.

^ was lazy to quote all those msgs and explain why :(

...How about if you have nothing interesting to say don't say anything at all
[/spoil]

Back on topic slightly, noticed you've lost you first village, bringing the statistics to about 50 - 1.
Actually 25-2 :icon_redface: but it didn't concern me much considering morale vs him otherwise. Plus anyone lead by Proxy and Truegrave is fail anyways, but don't take my word for it -> Clicky
Anyone who starts a war over personal reasons by recruiting a troopless refugee then stacking the refugee 6hrs after is fail... A bunch of sneak thieves that I wouldn't mind visiting on Feb 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ dank

I lost my offen like 3 times or what
I was being catted over a week by 10 players
I was tribeless in that moment and without support

now im back in the game and i have a lot of nobles and troops. you will see.

DeletedUser57199

Then you out of anyone should have a deeper appreciation for what we did...
I'd admit at this point point theres not much all the mass recruitment tribes can do against us, but we overcame a long rocky road to get to where we are now.

Last edited by a moderator: