The Rim..back to Basics..

DeletedUser

Greetings members of the World 53 community Hard. here, making a post that doesn't contain a map?!

[spoil]
political_map_of_the_world.jpg
[/spoil]
Ok..so maybe not :icon_redface:

Anyway, to the point of this post. Us Basics members are located out on K36, the rim. We're having some fun out here and we'd like to share it with you guys. We're currently fighting 5 tribes in an "epic" battle for control of K36. Now, unlike the core, we're not as developed as other tribes so there aren't hundreds of nobles flying around. There are, however, hundreds of Cats flying around. The tribes currently involved in this battle are;

• Basics - 14 Members
  • (HD) - 65 Members
  • DKS - 93 Members
  • DKS-B 53 Members
  • HEAT - 29 Members
  • BloodP - 44 Members

Now, a run down on how this happened. First of all, we decided that HEAT were too close to home :icon_evil: so we started catting their members down.
Around this time BloodP started coordinated attacks on our tribe, we simply weren't having this and thus our attention was split between HEAT and BloodP members.
A few days later, (HD) declared on DKS (can read their "deceleration" here) which we all giggled about for a while. Until (HD) decided that us nobling one of their players was not very nice so they've now "declared" on us too! OH NOEZ! So our message to these lacklustre tribes is; Bring it on!

Of course, their players contacted us in a very well thought out manner;
NEVERMORE2383 on 25.11. at 23:54
do ya think you can farm with me loser!?tsk3x..sorry I had a high level of hiding place.^^BLEEEH...:p

Now, you've all ready a lot of text so you can enjoy some spiffing early stage reports and war stats;

[spoil]
1ifyxc.png
[/spoil]

And the stats;

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Basics
Side 2:
Tribes: DKS, DKS-B, HEAT, (HD), BloodP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,955
Side 2: 10,116
Difference: 1,839

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,536
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,536

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just saw this thread coming :lol:

Attention whores :icon_wink::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Haha, Good luck on your endeavors anyways, not like you will need it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well, nothing much to say.. Successful noob conquering, congratz!
banana.gif
:D
gotta clear the neighbourhood anyways :)

DeletedUser

Nicely done, keep meh informed as well, I liked this PnP. Woo.

DeletedUser

Good luck dude.
Im routing for ya.

If i was closer, id even lend you guys a hand... :)

DeletedUser

unfortunately Hard. didn't tell anyone about the pnp so he's missing some nice reports ^^

DeletedUser

Go Basics! I was so 'doh' that I assumed Hard. must be from the tribe 2hard. And hi hi ObsidianButterfly if you are as cute as I think, you can recruit me anytime :) Count me IN on this battle.

DeletedUser

Nice thread, map of the world made me laugh... but this is not enough, everyone can torture nubs

e.g. Im fighting against the whole tribe with 68memebers and no help. Its 2:0 for me and [spoil]Defender:XXXXXX Destination:XXXXXXX
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png

Quantity: 3339 3444 0 0 0 0 1 0 4 0
Losses: 3339 3444 0 0 0 0 1 0 4 0[/spoil]
and im a rim player too

DeletedUser

you attacked with 4 pally's? :icon_eek:

I killed 4 pally's -.-' which means 4 players supported him

and this is nothing special, friend of mine was fighting against another tribe who has over 70 members. he killed more then me but we are not seeking for attention

DeletedUser

and this is nothing special, friend of mine was fighting against another tribe who has over 70 members. he killed more then me but we are not seeking for attention

i agree it's not anything special, but it's amusing nonetheless. since there isn't anything interesting happening would you prefer a dead forum? no, cause otherwise you wouldn't have something to read since you're bored as well, so stop complaining on every thread i see you about people seeking attention, that's attention seeking by it self.

DeletedUser

just a quick correction lol it means 3 players supported him, if 4 had supported him he would have had 5 paladins.

other than that though nice report lol good job.

and to OP nice PnP. but the map was annoying as hell >< maybe make it smaller :p

- ALex