The Rim..back to Basics..

DeletedUser

The tribes I was fighting happen to be the tribes there fighting, and its always good to have relations with a GOOD tribe in your area even if its not official.

As I said me and Hard. talk on skype so its like a mutual respect. I will stick up for his tribe because I personally like them, and i think they have the potential thats why I stick up for them.

You say i want to survive like that many people don't even know what account i play on. All i do is farm like a good boy as I'm not the main player of the account, I don't send mails/do anything in the tribe/nothing external. I am merely just the co who logs on daily and do what I'm told. I barely post on W53 forums as a whole as I'm playing on .de and beta to test out V7.0.

You say I flame you aswell. Yet again your incorrect I have not even mentioned your name in ages, I don't need too. Then you come on bitching thinking your above everyone else. So stop trying to act smart and don't reply back to me, frankly your posts irritate me. You obviously will reply back to me as you know no better.

Conversation between me and you is over!
If your silly enough to reply don't expect a reply back from me

-So you want to have good relations with the only threat in your area ? cowardly
-You will stick up with them because you want to survive, stop posting those excuses.
-I respect a lot of people but that doesnt mean that i wont fight against them.
-I said you wanted to survive, you have not denied it, you just told me that you have been playing on other worlds and on some account where you have a co and you farm, wow :O
-

DeletedUser

hey, looks like you guys in basics are having a fun time. that's all that matters, right?

wish you guys good luck in the future

DeletedUser

Why can't you guys just let a tribe have its own thread? Why must you poop on someone elses parade? If you don't like it, don't read it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. What good does your bashing do? (Other than bump the thread and increase its popularity, that is)

DeletedUser

Why can't you guys just let a tribe have its own thread? Why must you poop on someone elses parade? If you don't like it, don't read it. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. What good does your bashing do? (Other than bump the thread and increase its popularity, that is)

I guess it's PnP? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There are 2300tribes in w53 right now. Do you think it will be good if all of them post a thread ?

Its not if you dont like it, dont read it

Its if you dont have anything interesting to share, dont make a thread about that.

I dont have anything really interesting to post so i dont make a thread just to attention whore. So far i only posted the thread "Rate the name and reputation" because i tho that people will like it and have fun and guess what, they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually it's just boasting about how many tribes they can take on. And I liek it.

DeletedUser

There are 2300tribes in w53 right now. Do you think it will be good if all of them post a thread ?

Its if you dont have anything interesting to share, dont make a thread about that.

I dont have anything really interesting to post so i dont make a thread just to attention whore. So far i only posted the thread "Rate the name and reputation" because i tho that people will like it and have fun and guess what, they did.

You annoy me immensely.

DeletedUser

@SD

So only tribes that interest you personally are allowed to post PnPs? Everyone else is subject to your insults and on-going flames? The world is a large place, and unfortunately we don't have sub forum section for every continent. This doesn't mean that this thread doesn't interest those that are currently occupying that continent.

And no, I would not mind seeing PnPs from all the tribes in the world. I personally think it'd be nice to have a few new faces on the forum every now and then. If I don't like a PnP, I give constructive criticism and I leave it. What ever happened to common courtesy? Constructive criticism is always welcome, but plain old bashing for the sake of it reflects poorly on you.

DeletedUser57199

Is that fact? Ok, we are one of the 2300 tribes out there thats something I can't deny, but we are ranked 45, while maintaining the 13th best player average on the server, while creeping into the top 20 for OD. I think the majority of people will agree we aren't your run of the mill everyday tribe...

Also did I mention we aren't a premade?

...How about if you have nothing interesting to say don't say anything at all
Actually it's just boasting about how many tribes they can take on. And I liek it.
:icon_cool:

Good for you... you recreated a thread done 100 times over for the sake of good players hugging then flame this thread and "Rate the Players above you" thread saying they are attention whoring for the sake of hugging when you made essentially the same thing...

Who's the attention whore? Smurfsmurf and Hard.? Or the troll that returns more often then both of them combined :icon_rolleyes:

Oh yea and before I forget...
I was expecting this from Fordy but damn :D nice mod a$$ licking
If you had slightly higher intelligence you would realize that what me and you are doing has nothing to do with Basics and how they are fighting who they are fighting which is the reason this thread was created...
Instead of discussing this thread for what it is, then letting it die out like ever PnP war thread in existence, we run around in circles repeating *insert favorite forums insult*

I'm not pleaing innocent or trying to get on the mod's good side. I giving him props for actually giving us a chance to get out name out there...

Respect isn't = Asskissing <= Fact

DeletedUser

so what happens when i say i enjoy this thread? :icon_eek:

i don't know how much experience you have under your belt or not, but most tribes don't normally survive this very well. Even if they win the massive gang bang, they will have been set back more than they would have w/o being involved in this conflict. So I, for one, am interested to see how they fair as a tribe during this conflict, and afterwards.

DeletedUser95858

To be honest I think it's great. As a resident of K36 in World and the bombardment of tribal invites this allows me to see which tribe(s) seem to be worth striving to be in. I have read more in these forums of how to play this game, how to act within the confines of the game/forum. In your case How not to act has been my learning. I like this thread as it tells quite a bit about the mettle and drive this tribe seems to have. I suggest you take them up on the self-censoring request and choose not to read.

There is so much irony dripping off this statement every time you make a retort in this thread. Why Post if you do not want people to think you have something interesting to say? It's why I post, because I feel that what I have to add is interesting and adds to the convo.

I would like to see how this "gang-bang" is working out for those involved.

DeletedUser95829

To be honest I think it's great. As a resident of K36 in World and the bombardment of tribal invites this allows me to see which tribe(s) seem to be worth striving to be in. I have read more in these forums of how to play this game, how to act within the confines of the game/forum. In your case How not to act has been my learning. I like this thread as it tells quite a bit about the mettle and drive this tribe seems to have. I suggest you take them up on the self-censoring request and choose not to read.

There is so much irony dripping off this statement every time you make a retort in this thread. Why Post if you do not want people to think you have something interesting to say? It's why I post, because I feel that what I have to add is interesting and adds to the convo.

I would like to see how this "gang-bang" is working out for those involved.

I like you.

DeletedUser

It would be great to see a thread about every tribe, but forums would be in the mess. Nobody would read it

Those players own the rim, wow big deal

/is waiting for DSL to step in, that will be interesting.

@ Daria, you missunderstood me.
@ Dank, you are wrong.

^ was lazy to quote all those msgs and explain why :(

DeletedUser95829

It would be great to see a thread about every tribe, but forums would be in the mess. Nobody would read it

Those players own the rim, wow big deal

/is waiting for DSL to step in, that will be interesting.

@ Daria, you missunderstood me.
@ Dank, you are wrong.

^ was lazy to quote all those msgs and explain why :(

Yes it would but more than 4/5's of the tribes cant be bothered so lets just be grateful for the tribes who can? :icon_wink:

Yes well done (Y) there is now 16 of us and we are fighting multiple tribes with over 10 times our member count together, and winning.

Yes same because that will be very fun:D

DeletedUser74538

16 members w/ co-players taking on 30 actives who are also getting banged by Hubris and DSL.

I know this is hypocritical, but is it really worth this much attention, would like to see more threads from different tribes.

DeletedUser95829

16 members w/ co-players taking on 30 actives who are also getting banged by Hubris and DSL.

I know this is hypocritical, but is it really worth this much attention, would like to see more threads from different tribes.

I agree but only about 3 of us have co-players to my understanding and there are way over 30 actives.