The Rim Wars - Chapter 1

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, in the lovely green fields and pastures of continent 85, a rim tribe was born. Now children, this was not your typical rim tribe. No spartan warriors, dragons or knights here.

No, this was a tribe of burglars.

As is the way of things, the burglars started out rather slowly. The handpicked list of members slowly grew, as the burglars selected only the best in the region. More were chosen to join the burgling ranks as the unworthy were weeded out.

Eventually, the tribe grew into a small, compact unit - close in both distance and in friendship. They decided that the time was right to test their strength against an opponent. Searching far and wide for the right target, the burglars' gaze eventually landed on the TMF family.

"This family is much too large", said one member.
"They will crush us - they are more than 5 times our size!", said another.

But they were persuaded at last by their valiant leader that the time and the target were both perfect.

Plans were hastily made, and the attacks were sent.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!
Not in the stats yet ^^ ...TWStats is slow to update. :(

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: COBRA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TMF TMF2 TMF6
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,153
Difference: 27,153

image.php
[/SPOIL]

The short version for those of you who don't enjoy reading: COBRA officially declares war on the TMF family.

TMF 709.693 points, 40 players, 160 villages
TMF2 312.048 points, 85 players, 121 villages
TMF6 79.416 points, 23 players, 37 villages
Total: 1.101.157 points, 148 players, 318 villages

COBRA 225.236 points, 10 players, 45 villages

Sorry for the lack of pictures. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Stuff !! Good to see the Rim Tribes waging war !

DeletedUser81101

haha punching above your weight. Love it :) The TMF family destroyed all the decent small tribes in this world by merging them into their family. So kill them!

DeletedUser

Just a quick update - the stats now stand at 5-0 for COBRA.
More burglars have joined in on the noble party, and the count should be double digits in our favour soon. :icon_razz:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TMF TMF2 TMF6
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 44,269
Difference: 44,269

image.php
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

LOL... I love TMF family, they are so good at building up villages and then letting me take them off them. Such fun!

COBRA, I dont think you are going to win, it is impossible to win they are simply too noobish for you to claim an effective victory against them. For some reason, they just seem to survive despite massive gangbanging on thier tribe.

Good luck all the same.

DeletedUser

everybody hates family tribes. only worlds where family tribes are somewhat left alone is in the early worlds. why os a w32 player in the w33 forum, because im bored. if you look up my stats, and see my tiny village, i will explain it to you

Repinski

everybody hates family tribes. only worlds where family tribes are somewhat left alone is in the early worlds. why os a w32 player in the w33 forum, because im bored. if you look up my stats, and see my tiny village, i will explain it to you

umm look at S²ORM F. in W24

DeletedUser

It seems that the members of TMF2 have joined the wtm family.
We shall not, however, let these targets go.
They will be pursued no matter what tribe they join.

Stats now stand at 6-0.
Would be 7-0 if not for unlucky loyalty loss.

DeletedUser81101

lol. our target (OTTO) went to wtm aswell.

bye bye wtm :D

DeletedUser

wtf? why is wtm recruiting everyone? i'm disappointed. though i'm not really very active on this world anyway. nice job cobra, beat em up.

bhgaming

lol nice man. good luck with your attacks on them, no one really likes those tmf kids... and my tribe did the same thing on them, but it just ended up that they sent a bunch of fakes from like 50+ hours away, and we just took off a bunch of their villages. i think it was something like 17 or 18 we took from them (could bring wrong about the numbers)

yeah i should probably introduce myself before making a random post for the first time:
-so yeah i'm bhgaming :) and i'm the leader of OB tribe. oh yeah i should probably mention that i was with tmf when i first started out on tw, but i didn't know any better =/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just over a week in, stats are currently 8-0.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TMF F=MA 5 TMF6
Players:

Timeframe: 30/12/2009 00:00:00 to 08/01/2010 00:48:30

Side 1: 8
Difference: 8

image.php

Side 1: 61,973
Difference: 61,973

image.php
[/SPOIL]

No defending reports are worth showing.
They are rather pathetic, especially seeing the cluster of TMF players we are taking these villages from:

110eue9.png

I guess this means we are at war with the Scientist family as well. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have no idea what has happened to WTM after the tragic loss of thier leader. It appears wtm's daughter (who has taken over) has no real concept of what she is doing. She has allied WTM to a whole range of noob tribes, and even attempted to force her way into the Scientist family by changing the name of her tribe and its academy.

The Scientist Family is ONLY E=Mc2 and F=MA, no other tribes.

jokerjs (the account I managed to get into Hawks for giggles), has been invited to a whole other range of N00B tribes after the Hawks event, TMF and Angels included. Both of these tribes have a 1000000 allies and amongst them I have found WTM and WTM2. Seems to me like WTM is allying to every tribe in the world.

I apologise for the off topic but just some information for you all. I fully support COBRA in thier action against the TMF noobliance and would even use my own nukes to help them out.

bhgaming

yeah, idk wth is going on with wtm. they must have mass mailed their allies list/ nap list because they mailed me asking if my tribe would be interested in bring down legion with them lol. now they have like 4-5 merges into them or something...

they stand no chance against legion