The Rim

nad destroyer

It does seem to be growing at a much slower pace than I've ever seen... Thats to bad since the core tribes/k's should be highly competitive it would be nice if the rim was as well.

Pizza The Hutt

Thats to bad since the core tribes/k's should be highly competitive it would be nice if the rim was as well.

The rim tribes are also the most pitiful I've seen in that sense as well. A family tribe between 200-300 members. You core players better watch out for them!!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It does seem to be growing at a much slower pace than I've ever seen... Thats to bad since the core tribes/k's should be highly competitive it would be nice if the rim was as well.

The player limit for this world is 50,000.

Number of players: 49.449

This is why.

nad destroyer

Number of players: 49.449

This is why.

:icon_eek: I didn't know that... I saw that before but I totally forgot. Damn is the player limit the same for every world? Thats something I don't look at.

DeletedUser

It varies from world to world Nad... but even then there aren't as many people restarting either because they can't take the heat. I think it's more to do with them actually not being bothered playing this world and actually deleting rather than simply restarting in a newer location :/

nad destroyer

It varies from world to world Nad... but even then there aren't as many people restarting either because they can't take the heat. I think it's more to do with them actually not being bothered playing this world and actually deleting rather than simply restarting in a newer location :/

And then there's those annoying guys who don't bother hitting delete on their account before quitting or some farms who refuse to quit and keep sending hate mail till you block them.

Seeing as you both didn't know here is the link to the Other Information on World 53 :)

Thanks for the link will read when I 've got time.

DeletedUser

Also forgot to mention this :D

Morthy said:

This is viewable here, along with some other much needed information :)

DeletedUser

Hard. is on teh "rim" out in K36. Any of you forum go-ers out there?
Also for people commenting on Rim tribes being poor, you know it can take weeks 'til good (non-premade) tribes come to light :)

DeletedUser

Also for people commenting on Rim tribes being poor, you know it can take weeks 'til good (non-premade) tribes come to light :)

Oh me! Pick me!

DeletedUser

there prmades on the rim you know... even in our K :eek:

DeletedUser

So i'm stuck on the rim forever? schweet! apart from the whole having only one direction to expand into thing :S