The rise of Dust

DeletedUser

Ugh... make a recruitment thread.
This isn't the section for it.

I found that out when i made it. If a moderator is reading this could he either leave it in here for another week or just move it to the recruitmaent thread??? Thanks.

DeletedUser

I Personally Declare War On Dust.

That is all.

You personally or your tribe??? If its your tribe then this is the quickest war that ive seen thats been started. But anyway, whats the point in declaring war when the worlds been open for about 10 hours and everyone has still got loads of time for BP left??? There is no real war until we get nobles anyway. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser56897

It might prove something. What does prove something is that Mario rejected meh application for his tribe. No cookie for me it seems =[

DeletedUser

Dust are not a good tribe on W16 lol, im in C2 and i wouldnt think your going to be around much longer tbh thats why you have started on here :).

DeletedUser

yeah ... Me is not there ...
Just read a strong words there ... Are HRV leave ?
Me were there - K44 ...

=HRV= are ranked 3 and are at war with the 12th, 13th, 22nd and many more high ranked tribes. I think more big tribes are planning against them too though.

Theres a massive world war going on in world 16 now anyway. lol. But talking about world 41...

DeletedUser

Dust are not a good tribe on W16 lol, im in C2 and i wouldnt think your going to be around much longer tbh thats why you have started on here :).

Nah. Started on here because i wanted to. But how many tribes can you say are better than Dust and how many half decent tribes are worse than Dust???

DeletedUser

No Alex, just me

/sigh.

Apparently you think im inexperianced within the game... JUST YOU WAIT :p

DeletedUser

No Alex, just me

/sigh.

Apparently you think im inexperianced within the game... JUST YOU WAIT :p

Just you? lol.

I know you are experienced and thanks for calling me alex:icon_razz:

I can tell you will be a tough opponent in the future.

DeletedUser

About 5 more members from world 16 just arrived. Were growing by the minute!!!

DeletedUser

I will be a tough opponent to all, why? Because I just want some Lols :D

DeletedUser

I want cookies and buttsecs and looks like an infraction :(

DeletedUser

Ok. I think we've all tried to be patient but its time someone put it blunt..

WE DONT WANT A RUNNING COMMENTARY ON YOUR STUPID TRIBE.

That is all :)

DeletedUser

Ok. I think we've all tried to be patient but its time someone put it blunt..

WE DONT WANT A RUNNING COMMENTARY ON YOUR STUPID TRIBE.

That is all :)

I only say things like this to get more people talking in this forum. The more people talk the better. :icon_wink:

Also, my tribe is NOT stupid as weve had 4 merge offers saying that they want us to merge with them as we look very experienced :lol:

DeletedUser

o.k then :icon_cry:

But i hope that when i get up again more people are chatting in this topic