The Robbers and the Penguins

DeletedUser

Stop quoting her Fenrir :icon_sad:!

I have done nothing wrong, I simply don't wish to deal with a poster who has yet to back up a single thing she says with actual proof. It's silly, and it's a waste of my time. Your posts are silly, because they don't have a single bit of realistic substance or proof to them, and I'm not going to waste my time addressing you again (even if they quote you). The end.

War is evenly matched for the last week; we'll see how it keeps going. If it's evenly matched when info is passed along, wonder how it'll be when that info is gone or made outdated.

DeletedUser84667

42 million ODD later and GotRob walks away with caps still in the green against PITA for their last OP.

DeletedUser106579

42 million ODD later and GotRob walks away with caps still in the green against PITA for their last OP.

Yep, it's a pretty easy stacking game when you have a target list, right?

Shame you didn't have one when we opped you a while back, eh VU? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser84667

We had the villages stacked before the target list came out, all that did was allow us to grow the stacks to minimize the losses.

You guys have not strategy, you attacked blatantly obvious targets. What did you expect?

@Or-el it was the entire southern area.

DeletedUser

We had the villages stacked before the target list came out, all that did was allow us to grow the stacks to minimize the losses.

You guys have not strategy, you attacked blatantly obvious targets. What did you expect?

Convenient, sure you did.

Well, I guess they must be obvious; that's why they're up in the war.

Either way, inactivity is going pretty bad on both sides from the looks of it.

DeletedUser106579

Yeah, whatever you say...Good of you to admit you had the target list though; interesting that you didn't do so well stacking the targets that weren't on the list...

And even 'blatantly obvious' targets need clearing eventually...

DeletedUser

Anyone else finding it ironic that the player from VU is telling us we have no strategy after we decimated his account?

DeletedUser84667

Yeah, whatever you say...Good of you to admit you had the target list though; interesting that you didn't do so well stacking the targets that weren't on the list...

And even 'blatantly obvious' targets need clearing eventually...

Okay keep that logic. I now know I will go ahead and take some villages deep into K54 or something and stack it with 100 villages of support and you guys will be dumb enough to run into it.

I have no problem admitting that we got the target list forwarded to us, having people literally hand us information is just funny to me.

Anyone else finding it ironic that the player from VU is telling us we have no strategy after we decimated his account?

Your point?

Convenient, sure you did.

Oh I'm sorry should we not have villages ether on the frontline or deep into enemy territory stacked?

DeletedUser

Go away Jurasu, you noob. Making logical jokes and such, how dare you!

'Course not Kevin; it's not like leaving them unstacked before didn't work out well or anything, right?

DeletedUser100507

just a stat update to pull away from the argument in the other thread.

Gotrob vs Pita

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 155
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,647,678
Side 2: 1,397,394
Difference: 250,284

chart
[/spoil]

Gotrob.f vs Pita

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA

Side 1: 210
Side 2: 167
Difference: 43

chart

Side 1: 1,859,278
Side 2: 1,500,784
Difference: 358,494

chart
[/spoil]

GotRob.F vs Pita and Ride

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ~INN~
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA, Ride

Side 1: 948
Side 2: 769
Difference: 179

chart

Side 1: 7,916,153
Side 2: 6,978,135
Difference: 938,018

chart

[/spoil]

Overall wars of Gotrob

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ~INN~
Side 2:
Tribes: PITA, Ride, Mongol, CAS

Side 1: 1,709
Side 2: 903
Difference: 806

chart

Side 1: 13,240,912
Side 2: 8,059,169
Difference: 5,181,743

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Just a shame we can't find the entire stats, and strange that you'd include Mongol. Can I ask why?

DeletedUser100507

the last spoiler is ALL OF GOTRObS wars put together. And this is 3 months ago so this should include all the stats.

DeletedUser

While I see why you included it mate it is hardly relevant in the penguins against the robbers and is a distinct and separate war from that :)

DeletedUser106579

the last spoiler is ALL OF GOTRObS wars put together. And this is 3 months ago so this should include all the stats.

It may well be what your tribal 'Wars' page tells you but it isn't correct. For starters, including Mongol is ridiculous; we might as well include every rim village we've taken in the past few months and all the Ninjas villas. The tribes in this war were: PITA and Ride on the one side; GotRob, =GTC=, ESL and ~INN~ (kind of) on the other.

The figures are superficially skewed because although the name looks the same, the present incarnation of PITA has no link to the pre-disband version as far as TW-Stats is concerned. So you have to dig a little...

Including the tribes mentioned, since 10/7/2012 the total conquers are as follows:

PITA/Ride conquers from GotRobF = 1700

GotRobF conquers from PITA/Ride = 1412

That's not intended to detract from GotRob's recent offensive which has been effective. However, the fact of the matter is that in terms of conquers the PITA/Ride alliance remains some 200+ vills ahead...

I guess we'll see how things progress over the next few months and (more than likely) years...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a PITA vs. GotRob thread, right? This isn't a place where GotRob can list all of their achievements?

If so, then there's no reason to include Mongol. Entirely unrelated wars are useless, especially when PITA doesn't include tribes like Ninjas, as ads121 said.

DeletedUser100507

The figures are superficially skewed because although the name looks the same, the present incarnation of PITA has no link to the pre-disband version as far as TW-Stats is concerned. So you have to dig a little...

ahh yes i forgot about that pff silly me ok well this is just pita vs gotrob since they got together again. im not sure myself what the total is with the previous Pita tribe, meh i tried to take the attention of the arguments in the other thread.

DeletedUser

No one is trying to detract from your attempts to bring the war back to the forefront of the debate :) Just the stats being used.

DeletedUser84667

Anybody care to comment on which sitter is failing Teh Gow account the most?