The Robbers and the Penguins

DeletedUser

they probably gonna eat teh, like I said it will happen when he joined Pita

or maybe us will finish him :)

u6, find yourself another kindergarden, this one finished quite lame for you, your word has no value here

unless you like to read what you are writing?

Teh acc is another example of bad leadership, entrusting an account like that to a player like candidus, says all
I wonder how come is not our fault this time, like it was entrusting james infamous with notanothernob account and blaming us?
anyway, anything is possible..

DeletedUser107009

u6, find yourself another kindergarden, this one finished quite lame for you, your word has no value here

Maybe follow your own advice, his posting is 150% more intelligent than yours.

DeletedUser

Teh acc is another example of bad leadership, entrusting an account like that to a player like candidus, says all
I wonder how come is not our fault this time, like it was entrusting james infamous with notanothernob account and blaming us?

i am here to open negotiations with you http://youtu.be/n4Qcm24dxaA well that went well :snob:

DeletedUser84667

Oh yeah the VU account, at least that one is still on this world somewhere.

Remind me Jarl, where's your account again?

DeletedUser

Oh yeah the VU account, at least that one is still on this world somewhere.

Remind me Jarl, where's your account again?

name it lesss feel free to come at it give your best shot pilgram

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105552

I can't help but see Teh Gow being internal-ed, It sure will be a better world without that account here for sure. He loved to run from wars and hide as much as he could, guess we found you and put you to your resting peace.

Peace out!

DeletedUser

yup, they started like I predicted

Gow [34:53:08] SW (438|350) K34 9,701 Teh Gow [PITA] Notanothernoob2 [PITA] 2012-10-14 12:05:45

Gow [34:31:72] NW (412|337) K34 10,187 Teh Gow [PITA] Batzz7 [PITA] 2012-10-14 10:52:52

DeletedUser

yup, they started like I predicted

Gow [34:53:08] SW (438|350) K34 9,701 Teh Gow [PITA] Notanothernoob2 [PITA] 2012-10-14 12:05:45

Gow [34:31:72] NW (412|337) K34 10,187 Teh Gow [PITA] Batzz7 [PITA] 2012-10-14 10:52:52

well i didn"t know geani was a gypsy making predictions seeing the future? all tho you do remind me of a local that makes predections every year here in Pennsylvania good guy we call him Punxsutawney Phil http://youtu.be/vYGmqdnT7sI

DeletedUser105612

You are right Geani....You are always right.....I bow down to your knowledge on everything....was wondering if you could kill some more ops like those on Captchet and VU?

DeletedUser105552

now now, comparing the Teh gow op to capt, you just can't.(stats) are totally different. But you did a good op on him.(capt).

VC OP, was at start of the war, and you had him isolated pretty bad. He did pretty well considering.

DeletedUser

I began watching, seen trees that reminded me of the horror of your poetry and threw my computer across the room.

Thank you darling. I wont sleep tonight.

DeletedUser

wellcome :))
and maybe your poetry is better than mine, but oh, who knows? Never saw any

DeletedUser84667

Lawl so the noob tribe GotRob just made the rank 3 (was rank 2 before we started hitting it) quit.

Next.

DeletedUser

Lawl so the noob tribe GotRob just made the rank 3 (was rank 2 before we started hitting it) quit.

Next.

And yet GotRob still can't clinch more than 6/20 (33%) of the top 20 spots, and none of the top 5. And remind me, how'd Teh Gow end up in PITA?

DeletedUser105552

And yet GotRob still can't clinch more than 6/20 (33%) of the top 20 spots, and none of the top 5. And remind me, how'd Teh Gow end up in PITA?

We may not have, But we are clearly killing 2 members from theres in top 20. So we'll have more there very shortly. :)

You know as many would know, Nick/teh gow runs when things start heating up. He got a idea that PITA was going to hit him, so he come up with a idea "Am Quiting" so PITA could recruit due to them stating they would never recruit Teh gow. But later did, as they said they have a new player on the account and nick was kicked from it. Which was totally False, so when we started to hit guess what? He runs again, but this time we found him hiding and put him to hes resting place.

DeletedUser

lol, as if points matters, or top 10 spots =))

LOL

DeletedUser

I take that as a complement. TY u6, for pointing out what GR has been able to accomplish while being statistically inferior to PITA.

DeletedUser

That's where you're wrong; GotRob has thousands more villages. They just can't take top 20 spots. That doesn't mean they're statistically inferior; the GotRob F. has over 20,300 villages to PITA's 14,600 villages. The member stats speak for themselves. GotRob F. loses 10 players to inactivity and internals them in =GTC= (and gains 1 that moved to GotRob) for every member that the PITA/Ride alliance loses. If all you did was manage to take a player that was on the frontline from the moment he moved, who had rank 1 ODA and rank 3 ODD, and then claim that he runs from fights...well, the stats aren't in your favor.

Long story short, GotRob is larger, loses more players monthly, and makes claims without facts to back them up.

Shaggy, you're making arguments that are entirely unrelated to what I said, and are history. Leave it as history, maybe?