The Robbers and the Penguins

DeletedUser

maybe u should take a break from postig, u just embarras yourself

bad move Pita, this merge will give u headaches :)

Remember what I said cose will come true

DeletedUser

Pacman...

[spoil]
topktribes.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser105552

Now now, PITA saving there war caps Kicking Teh gow & Trying to make a deal with us about the Teh gow account? :|

Standards are slipping by the day now.

Very very low on PITA, I had respect for you but :O......

DeletedUser

Now now, PITA saving there war caps Kicking Teh gow & Trying to make a deal with us about the Teh gow account? :|

Standards are slipping by the day now.

Very very low on PITA, I had respect for you but :O......

Lol. You're hilarious.

PITA gets disbanded and suddenly cares about war stats? You disbanded ESL; where's the war stats there?

C'mon, you're not that silly, Shaggy.

DeletedUser105552

Lol. You're hilarious.

PITA gets disbanded and suddenly cares about war stats? You disbanded ESL; where's the war stats there?

C'mon, you're not that silly, Shaggy.

u6 u6 u6,

Even with the old PITA stats, its pretty even now. We are 200+ since the disbandment, getting a average 30 caps a day from PITA. Kicking Teh gow while still trying to defend, snipe, stack is making you lot out to be a laughing stock.

You are even using the cookie account to hit us, while trying to recap from Teh gow. Pretty lame if you ask me!

DeletedUser

Why are you saying you?

Anyways, you missed the point. Read it again until you get it.

DeletedUser84667

Do you by any chance know what Pacman is?

A premade that forms on every world and fails within a month?

Also, *starts up his Queen Song*.

0198 5 (408|483) K44 6,915 Piqnicata [PITA] the kilted saints [PITA] 2012-10-18 23:46:42
0199 5 (403|484) K44 6,468 Piqnicata [PITA] the kilted saints [PITA] 2012-10-18 22:33:23
0151 5 (407|482) K44 6,040 Piqnicata [PITA] the kilted saints [PITA] 2012-10-18 14:51:56
0201 5 (407|479) K44 7,202 Piqnicata [PITA] the kilted saints [PITA] 2012-10-18 13:39:38

Another one bites the dust.

DeletedUser105552

Wow mr game ethics please enlighten us with your version of how to play tribal wars ? i believe you would noble your own members to get a edge oops you did that one. a use web cams to cheat damn done that one to. wait get one person to disband your enemy tribe darn cant use that one you have done that twice. bully accounts into joining or die can't count the times. using sat accts as push accts you invented that trick.using dead accts to attack. even your own tribemates post how you cheat out of there utter shame of what you two do to win? this statment being made by you is really calling the kettle black dont you think? suddenly your offended by others game play really? whatever your smoking please stop.

Please re-think what the hell your trying to say, and word it again.

DeletedUser

I feel it is appropriate to say nicely done to all GotRob players. You have and continue to put up a great fight. I won't count PITA's chickens before they hatch, but as players move to share the win with friends in PITA, it appears that the war and world may soon be over.

Congratulations to all, and good fight to all who have been involved in this war.

DeletedUser

I figured as I liked the PITA declaration more, it would be more fitting to mention PITA's recent gains and the gains of those who joined PITA in here :icon_biggrin:.