The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

I love when Pita cant keep their word :)

some of them allready started and its not 21.00 st yet..

what else should I say? thats says all =))

Geani. I have yet to send a single attack at a gotrob village and I have 374 inc. They started rolling in yesterday. Hypocrisy isn't fashionable.

I think we're beyond this "oh you caused the war" bickering. We're going to war so lets just fight and may the better tribe (us obviously) win.

rascal-the-cat

I've got incomings being added all the time.

Seems to be 20:08 server time though ........

Odd that. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Me too

But Geani can't possibly be wrong, Let me check again.

Hmm I guess with the 8.5 update, there were more bugs than just the pop barbs. The server seems to be telling me I have incomings from various players of gotrob!
But thats not possible, Geani always keeps her word. Surely its a bug.

DeletedUser

Geani is a paragon of virtue, thus surely it is TW lying to me when it told me about early incomings :icon_neutral:

rascal-the-cat

Now I'm even more confused.

There are incomings from Geani as well now.

Geani - it's not kick off time for over half an hour yet. You may still have time to cancel - you would not want to launch early surely? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Omg the servers have really gone crazy now! it says geani29 has sent attacks at us.

Server time: 20:24:52 10/07/2012

Surely the admins must fix this soon

DeletedUser

Omg the servers have really gone crazy now! it says geani29 has sent attacks at us.

Server time: 20:24:52 10/07/2012

Surely the admins must fix this soon

dude, thats so weird. why this is happening :(

[spoil]
Ze1rw.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I love hypocrites. Still not 21:07ST and look who I have gotten incomings from. Still haven't launched a single attack myself.

2vjelq9.png

DeletedUser

I love hypocrites. Still not 21:07ST and look who I have gotten incomings from. Still haven't launched a single attack myself.

2vjelq9.png

Akhil already explained... it's another bug with the new update. I'd recommend you to contact tw support. Maybe they can comprehend the problems because im 100% certain that geani is a trustworthy person....

oh wait.

DeletedUser

exactly, a Pita player send the first attack, 2 hours before 21.00

DeletedUser

read again, your players broke the agreement yesterday. over 24h instead of the 7minute you're whining about.

[spoil]
Z5cWQ.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Are you serious :| I'll just say what Cewk said again. Read the comments. Zeta said he was attacked over 24 HOURS AGO. You were attacked 2 hours ago. More than 24 hours is longer than 2 hours so either you are retarded or you are really bad at maths and think that 2 hours is longer than 24 hours.

Anyway, you voided the agreement as soon as you took in Teh Gow and you know it so we could have attacked you as soon as that account joined. Your lucky that most people in PITA didn't attack until the official time since we had the excuse we could of used to hit you early.

I don't blame the PITA people who attacked early, people in your tribe are cheats and some people have certain morales against liars and cheaters.

DeletedUser

2 hours before the deadline is still early whats it matter its not 24 hours ,they both are early and just as bad

DeletedUser

2 hours before the deadline is still early whats it matter its not 24 hours ,they both are early and just as bad

Read the second section, gotrob recruited teh gow which ruled out the 7 day waiting period which no attacks can be sent. This meant that the 7 day agreement was broken so we could have attacked before 21:00 st today. Therefore, technically we did not break the rules as gotrob broke the rules twice before we even did anything.

DeletedUser

Teh Gow Joined 09th July 2012 - 23:10 5,248,696

Technically GotRob broke the agreement nearly 24 hours before the end of the 7 day period with that move there. PITA members were well within their right to start launching, but most of us held off on it.

DeletedUser

but not all of you ,

can you hear yourselfs....we both sent early .. you sent earlier than me nah nah..

is school out lol

every heard of 2 wrongs dont make a right

you guys can hardly take the moral high ground and nor can we

DeletedUser

partly yes, and partly no.

See almost all of PITA waited till the appropriate time.
I had 1000+ incomings BEFORE the war was supposed to start, from many many different members, so I'll have to disagree with you.