The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

DeletedUser106579

I love when Pita cant keep their word :)

some of them allready started and its not 21.00 st yet..

what else should I say? thats says all =))

^ That was the first post on early launches...

We said nothing about the early incomings until your harridan of a leader tried to assert that PITA launched first. It really doesn't matter, but she should get her facts right...

DeletedUser

^ That was the first post on early launches...

We said nothing about the early incomings until your harridan of a leader tried to assert that PITA launched first. It really doesn't matter, but she should get her facts right...

[spoil]
V4668.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You well and truly love captioned pictures of Asian women...

DeletedUser

geani would never lie or break an agreement. Besides shAve. Besides the PITA agreements they broke. Besides their NAP with -34- that they planned to break.

Never should you ever even consider geani would break an agreement, besides all the time.

TheHowling

Well its tomorrow

lets move on and get busy with nukes instead of this madness as its just not going anywhere fun :axemen: :icon_razz: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100507

exactly now it is past the agreement time so go out and have fun, 21:00 hours has come
and gone

DeletedUser68153

Are you serious :| I'll just say what Cewk said again. Read the comments. Zeta said he was attacked over 24 HOURS AGO. You were attacked 2 hours ago. More than 24 hours is longer than 2 hours so either you are retarded or you are really bad at maths and think that 2 hours is longer than 24 hours.

Anyway, you voided the agreement as soon as you took in Teh Gow and you know it so we could have attacked you as soon as that account joined. Your lucky that most people in PITA didn't attack until the official time since we had the excuse we could of used to hit you early.

I don't blame the PITA people who attacked early, people in your tribe are cheats and some people have certain morales against liars and cheaters.

Can i see this agreement that i was so called brought in on. Bc i was told by numerous people that PITA wanted to op me so Rob couldnt invite me, yet i was told by one of your councilmen that you, "had bigger fish to fry". I still find it funny that the agreement was no attacks in seven days........ oh and you cant invite teh gow also

DeletedUser

Can i see this agreement that i was so called brought in on. Bc i was told by numerous people that PITA wanted to op me so Rob couldnt invite me, yet i was told by one of your councilmen that you, "had bigger fish to fry". I still find it funny that the agreement was no attacks in seven days........ oh and you cant invite teh gow also

If you would like the whole alliance agreement, I can forward it to you in-game.

We agreed that should the alliance ever be ended, there would be a period of 7 days where there is no aggression. Don't know about you, but I see recruiting players that have villages well within another tribe's area of control as an act of aggression. It wasn't purposely directed at Teh Gow. Any recruitment in PITA areas would have been viewed the same, but Teh Gow was the account that ended up being recruiting into GotRob that had villages inside PITA continents.

DeletedUser

If you would like the whole alliance agreement, I can forward it to you in-game.

We agreed that should the alliance ever be ended, there would be a period of 7 days where there is no aggression. Don't know about you, but I see recruiting players that have villages well within another tribe's area of control as an act of aggression. It wasn't purposely directed at Teh Gow. Any recruitment in PITA areas would have been viewed the same, but Teh Gow was the account that ended up being recruiting into GotRob that had villages inside PITA continents.

If geani sees nobling into K46 (Axl's territory) as an act of aggression, then they have no right to claim that recruiting Teh Gow was not. It's that simple.

DeletedUser

More than 24 hours is longer than 2 hours so either you are retarded or you are really bad at maths and think that 2 hours is longer than 24 hours.

Just to clarify.. I've studied this for some time now, and i've come to the conclusion kensta, that 24 hours is indeed a greater time period than 2 hours is..

I think that's the end of this debate, as it is now clear who broke the agreement first. :lol:

DeletedUser84667

I had an attack hit from rascal and Zeta well over 20 hours before the 7 days ended, didn't post because quite frankly it is no big deal.

rascal-the-cat

I had an attack hit from rascal and Zeta well over 20 hours before the 7 days ended, didn't post because quite frankly it is no big deal.

Anything from my account prior to official kick off time was probably a misplaced farming run. :)

DeletedUser

farming must be GOOD :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 86
Difference: 33

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 9
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 358,509
Side 2: 496,671
Difference: 138,162

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,094
Side 2: 66,731
Difference: 81,363

chart

DeletedUser

geani would never lie or break an agreement. Besides shAve. Besides the PITA agreements they broke. Besides their NAP with -34- that they planned to break.

Never should you ever even consider geani would break an agreement, besides all the time.

I posted a raport proving Pita launched first, what ellse you want more?

For me says all, of course you will deny that you broke those 7 days

and the meaning of your post is?

we recruited him 6 days after you declared ...

no use for you to cry here now