The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

and the meaning of your post is?

we recruited him 6 days after you declared ...

no use for you to cry here now

I honestly have no idea how I could be any clearer. We stated any breach of the agreement would be taken as an immediate form of declaration by GotRob. You recruited Gow 6 days after (not 7) we began the ending period of the 7 day agreement. Thank you for agreeing that GotRob was the one who broke the agreement and voided the 7 day period.

DeletedUser

I love fictional writing! I find that it is usually much more entertaining than nonfictional works. I've had to read far too many text books filled with facts and evidence through school. It's a nice change to read stories straight from imagination of the writer. :icon_smile:

On a serious note, I find it extremely funny that you are trying to post this. Propaganda value is zero. You basically just bashed myself, James and Axl and called it a poem.

You have quite a few skewed statements. Let's start with you implying that I cuss. I very, very rarely cuss, and only in the company of those who are close and that I trust. I know for a fact that I never cussed at you nor Jamie, nor even in your hearing. It's such a rare thing for me to do that it makes people turn their heads when they hear it coming from me. I find that I can usually articulate myself better with the use of such words.

Next I should point out that if you plan to make wild accusations, you should back them up with proof. You claimed that James and I were the ones refusing to participate in discussions but I have proof saying otherwise

BlackRoseShard Jun 28,2012 02:33
And once again, not answering anything I said about GotRob.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 02:33
read again, I did :)

BlackRoseShard Jun 28,2012 02:48
Really? I seem to be missing the part where you talked about recruiting multiple players in shared areas without first discussing it with us, recruiting a player with some villages well within our area, and continuously allowing players to noble through our cluster after they said they'd back off.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 10:06
The dissc ution wasnt about that, please dont try to play me, Im not 5

The disscution was about james promising one thing, and you saying later he is a voice in 5, which we didnt know, cose James didnt told us

anyway, what you said about 1 of 5 is just a way to disquise your response and your actions in 46 or 34

Im not blind, I wear glasses

BlackRoseShard Jun 28,2012 19:45
Again, full of double standards. I've answered many of your accusations but you refuse to even acknowledge a single topic I bring up. I'm not sure why I bother responding to you. I'd get more of a response talking to a brick wall and listening to the echo of my own voice.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 20:29
Im , what can I say? :)

talk to jamie, maybe my english is not that good

So since you wish to go public with the arguments between our two tribes, lets start with the beginning of the problems.

PITA's issues with GotRob:
-GotRob inviting players in shared areas without discussing it with PITA
-GotRob consistently claiming and nobling villages in PITA areas

GotRob's issues with PITA:
-PITA is nobling into K46
-PITA is nobling into K34
-PITA is nobling into K66

So I'll start with listing out the answer we gave to GotRob (on multiple occasions) answering their issues.

-PITA is nobling into K46
AxlTheCat started the world in K46 and has been nobling there ever since. Some PITA players move up around Axl's cluster as a way of expansion. Axl gave a few of them some of his own villages to help players move (for some reason that angered GotRob more than anything). GotRob claims that K46 is their territory. When asked why it was, Geani said because it is, look at the map. I gave her a K46 history lesson. Axl joined PITA on December 1. The first GotRob player who has villages in K46 today was not recruited until over a month later in January. Furthermore, GotRob mass recruited to gain dominance of K46. They didn't noble and take it by force. In my experience playing this game, tribes don't respect the "claimed areas" of other tribes who gained control through recruiting, while they will if the tribe takes it by force. Final conclusion, PITA was there first and saw no reason they should stop nobling. Proposed that players would only noble around that northwestern cluster. GotRob's response was to mass noble barbs all around and through that cluster.

-PITA is nobling into K34
Once again, GotRob claimed K34 was theirs. A statement which is even more ludicrous than the last. Until the recent mass recruitment of everyone not PITA, GotRob didn't even have dominance of K34. What's more, they claimed our alliance agreed that K34 was GotRob territory. It does not. Here's the exact excerpt from our agreement.

Nothing about K34 being GotRob's. It's open game until a border was formed between two tribes. PITA proposed that we continue on that way, GotRob insisted K34 was theirs and proceeded to start mass barb nobling throughout the continent, including around PITA villages and claims (anyone else starting to see a pattern?)

-PITA is nobling into K66
Now here's the interesting one. This seemed to be a case of purposely forgetting something and not sharing a new agreement with the rest of the tribe. GotRob complained about PITA players nobling into K66. Now originally, the alliance agreement stated that K66 was GotRob's, and that PITA players in the area should not noble further in the continent. However, prior to the war with -34-, GotRob asked PITA to supply them with support. James negotiated a deal with Jamie that if PITA supplied support to their frontline with -34-, then PITA members would have the right to noble into K66 as a shared continent. Later when GotRob was winning against -34- and the support was unneeded, they made a fuss about PITA nobling in K66. We pointed out the agreement that was made, but GotRob insisted on complaining anyways.

So now onto PITA's points. Trying to get answers was a source of many headaches.

-GotRob inviting players in shared areas without discussing it with PITA
To be exact, players like Texfull, Djep0, Julius-Caesar and Dark Kenneth. The last actually had villages in K83. We did not receive a straight answer from GotRob. Instead they attempted to deflect the point every time it was raised.

-GotRob players claiming and nobling villages in PITA area
Here's another point that we received very few responses on, if any at all. Once in a while Jamie would delete claims on barbs made in PITA only continents, only for the claims to pop up again the next day and have nothing done about them. Geani would simply claim that whatever area it was belonged to GotRob and all the barbs were theirs.

So in all honesty, who's the side that was playing games with the other? We dropped the alliance because both of you flat out refused to discuss these problem issues and come to a reasonable agreement that worked for both tribes, and we were tired of dealing with it. At least we held to the seven day agreement. Can't say the same for GotRob.

Yea wasnt i denied because i was in there area? lol.

DeletedUser96828

so, 24 hours in, and nobeling already. wow.

anyone want to bet a time frame on this war?> i say its settled before the end of this year.

DeletedUser

so we agree gotrob sent early and so did pitta

Gotrob attacked early, when pita attacked there was no agreement because you voided it. That means we did not attack early because the agreement ended. I'm trying not to insult you but please try and understand my logic. This is third time I've had to post on this...

DeletedUser100507

lets forget the whole argument of who attacked first cause right now both sides are at eachothers necks or walls if i have to put it to context ;) but yeh lets just drop this topic and maybe talk about the war as its happening

DeletedUser

lets forget the whole argument of who attacked first cause right now both sides are at eachothers necks or walls if i have to put it to context ;) but yeh lets just drop this topic and maybe talk about the war as its happening

Agreed.

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA
Side 2:
Tribes: ESL, GotRob, =GTC=

Timeframe: 10/07/2012 21:07:00 to 11/07/2012 18:28:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 67
Difference: 20

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 17
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 349,631
Side 2: 466,886
Difference: 117,255

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,518
Side 2: 134,284
Difference: 46,234

chart

As of now, PITA are currently in the lead by a small amount. Will be interesting to see the changes in the days/weeks to come :)

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter who launched first. The agreement was voided the moment Teh Gow was recruited.

DeletedUser100507

u6 dont start that again, we only just got them to stop and you go say that.

DeletedUser

2 hours ago you posted that both sides are accusing each other of attacking first. I told you it doesn't matter. I was responding to geani's post 5 hours ago that was responding to me secondarily.

Besides, the war has hardly started. There is very little to say, unless you have something. If you do, then by all means say it, and change the subject.

DeletedUser100507

yeh i know lol but im trying to stop that cause well at that rate even after a month after the war you would still be talking about who started it. ohwell

DeletedUser

lol i understand plenty.my point is trying to make you guys see what a infantile puerile silly argument that you have become fixated on..post after post trying to justify the reason you guys launched early ,not as early as us tho..

good luck to both sides:)

DeletedUser

lol i understand plenty.my point is trying to make you guys see what a infantile puerile silly argument that you have become fixated on..post after post trying to justify the reason you guys launched early ,not as early as us tho..

good luck to both sides:)

Fair enough, but if it was a silly argument to start in the first place then why'd geani have to go and start it for :lol:

Yh good luck to all involved :)

DeletedUser

well you would have to ask her,

but for me as i think this is a really silly argument I refuse to spend any more time on it even tho i have had some fun with it with my slightly tongue in cheek answers

DeletedUser

I honestly have no idea how I could be any clearer. We stated any breach of the agreement would be taken as an immediate form of declaration by GotRob. You recruited Gow 6 days after (not 7) we began the ending period of the 7 day agreement. Thank you for agreeing that GotRob was the one who broke the agreement and voided the 7 day period.

and thank you for admiting you attacked us before the ending of 7 days :)

voila

monsterbro

they recruited a player but yet didnt attack and yet you attcked before the 7 days