The Robbers answer to the penguins declaration

DeletedUser

Disclaimer:
This is my first attempt to write poetry in english, which is not my first language, so dont be too harsh with me :)

And its my own creation, I didnt copy any famous writer :icon_razz:

This are the facts in our point of view, and our history on w 59, I hope you will all like my work:) (of course, the people who hate me too much wont like it :icon_rolleyes: )

From 2 separate worlds they came,
a mighty ginger and a crazy blonde
they brought their teams, each with his own
and tried to gain a world unknown..

frumoasaarcasa.jpg
robinhoodz.jpg

They fought and fought, then they made peace
and from 2 tribes, GotRob emerged
they have all nations, but most of all
they have a blonde, plus a red head ;)

288084.jpg

They fought with One, they conquered vills,
they allied Shave, the first rank then,
warring One, Shave promissed them ...
but Shave just promissed, as all know that..

They didnt fought a bit, they slept..
so Robbers, bored to death,
made peace with One, and fought with Shave,
unknowing that shave leaders were no more..

1332563943005.jpg

Shave fall, too easy for such rank...
mean time, the Robbers got an allie,
The penguins nation, all good players,
But pitas leaders played the robbers..

grupdepinguini.jpg

They trusted Pita with their hearts,
they helped eachother, warred toghether..
to find out later that 2 guys,
called James and Justin, played a game..

pozehaioasepinguinifeti.jpg

They allied robbers, verry true,
knowing that shave is sleeping deep...
they knew whats comming, a succes
for their true allies, robbers tribe

So, what they planned and planned at council table?
to use the robbers, to fight their fight !
meantime, they nobled barbs, and players, thousands..
from 20 vills, axl got tons..

pitacouncil.jpg

his core was growing, he moved there friends,
their growing noticed, they claimed is fair..
it wasnt fair, we all know that,
but doesnt matter, robbers expected that..

bbcrobinhood1.jpg

they start to noble around that core,
soon axl couldnt farm anymore
its our K, the robbers said
who gives a ...? justin replyed...

pinguintipand.jpg

As everybody know allready,
some leader thought his time has come..
less tried to war the robbers, but surprise,
instead, his dream become a huge fail..

lesst.jpg

The robbers are united, true,
they fight as one, and one as many
less couldnt damage the brave robbers,
he soon will perish, like the others...

Penguins, of course they spread..
k 34 became their next feeding ground..
they thought that robbers wouldnt notice,
fighting the guys who tried to rob them ...

pinguinisrind.jpg

Shagy and geani tried to talk,
but james was missing, justin blind..
their arguments werent enough,
cose penguings was hungry, they need a treat...

pozeanimalesalbaticepin.jpg

So, the master penguin made a thread,
declaring war, on trusty robbers
who fought and fought, since their creation,
no peace for them, not even one..

luptemedievalepoze1680x.jpg

No matter now they were good allies,
no matter now the promisses..
one tribe cant share this world with any,
if winning must be, winning is :)

attackpenguin.jpg

The blonde and red head then recruited,
tribe 34 shrinked to bits
they have to fight, they fought forever
this fight wont end their leadership

frederickleightontrista.jpg

They allways nobled, they made a turtle,
they won all wars, still they are blamed
for nobling farms, but farms make troops,
and pita nobled barbs like them..

killerpenguinsweb.gif

But no one see that, cose allways robbers
were fighting back, taking more barbs,
warring all tribes and kept the pace..
still, robbers are blamed, cose they can take it :D

And yes, is true, we can and want
to take all fights who came upon us
as one, and one as many,
we fight with honour, is who WE ARE !

bonnieandclyde11213283.jpg

DeletedUser

I think you should have left it to their declaration.

DeletedUser

I am loving the free verse. Good luck to the "mighty ginger and crazy blonde"

DeletedUser

I love fictional writing! I find that it is usually much more entertaining than nonfictional works. I've had to read far too many text books filled with facts and evidence through school. It's a nice change to read stories straight from imagination of the writer. :icon_smile:

On a serious note, I find it extremely funny that you are trying to post this. Propaganda value is zero. You basically just bashed myself, James and Axl and called it a poem.

You have quite a few skewed statements. Let's start with you implying that I cuss. I very, very rarely cuss, and only in the company of those who are close and that I trust. I know for a fact that I never cussed at you nor Jamie, nor even in your hearing. It's such a rare thing for me to do that it makes people turn their heads when they hear it coming from me. I find that I can usually articulate myself better with the use of such words.

Next I should point out that if you plan to make wild accusations, you should back them up with proof. You claimed that James and I were the ones refusing to participate in discussions but I have proof saying otherwise

BlackRoseShard Jun 28,2012 02:33
And once again, not answering anything I said about GotRob.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 02:33
read again, I did :)

BlackRoseShard Jun 28,2012 02:48
Really? I seem to be missing the part where you talked about recruiting multiple players in shared areas without first discussing it with us, recruiting a player with some villages well within our area, and continuously allowing players to noble through our cluster after they said they'd back off.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 10:06
The dissc ution wasnt about that, please dont try to play me, Im not 5

The disscution was about james promising one thing, and you saying later he is a voice in 5, which we didnt know, cose James didnt told us

anyway, what you said about 1 of 5 is just a way to disquise your response and your actions in 46 or 34

Im not blind, I wear glasses

BlackRoseShard Jun 28,2012 19:45
Again, full of double standards. I've answered many of your accusations but you refuse to even acknowledge a single topic I bring up. I'm not sure why I bother responding to you. I'd get more of a response talking to a brick wall and listening to the echo of my own voice.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 20:29
Im , what can I say? :)

talk to jamie, maybe my english is not that good

[/quote]

So since you wish to go public with the arguments between our two tribes, lets start with the beginning of the problems.

PITA's issues with GotRob:
-GotRob inviting players in shared areas without discussing it with PITA
-GotRob consistently claiming and nobling villages in PITA areas

GotRob's issues with PITA:
-PITA is nobling into K46
-PITA is nobling into K34
-PITA is nobling into K66

So I'll start with listing out the answer we gave to GotRob (on multiple occasions) answering their issues.

-PITA is nobling into K46
AxlTheCat started the world in K46 and has been nobling there ever since. Some PITA players move up around Axl's cluster as a way of expansion. Axl gave a few of them some of his own villages to help players move (for some reason that angered GotRob more than anything). GotRob claims that K46 is their territory. When asked why it was, Geani said because it is, look at the map. I gave her a K46 history lesson. Axl joined PITA on December 1. The first GotRob player who has villages in K46 today was not recruited until over a month later in January. Furthermore, GotRob mass recruited to gain dominance of K46. They didn't noble and take it by force. In my experience playing this game, tribes don't respect the "claimed areas" of other tribes who gained control through recruiting, while they will if the tribe takes it by force. Final conclusion, PITA was there first and saw no reason they should stop nobling. Proposed that players would only noble around that northwestern cluster. GotRob's response was to mass noble barbs all around and through that cluster.

-PITA is nobling into K34
Once again, GotRob claimed K34 was theirs. A statement which is even more ludicrous than the last. Until the recent mass recruitment of everyone not PITA, GotRob didn't even have dominance of K34. What's more, they claimed our alliance agreed that K34 was GotRob territory. It does not. Here's the exact excerpt from our agreement.

The split of K's to the north will be along the lines that war caps can always be taken but once the 2 tribes form a line that no barb nobling in the other tribes area of control will be allowed.

Nothing about K34 being GotRob's. It's open game until a border was formed between two tribes. PITA proposed that we continue on that way, GotRob insisted K34 was theirs and proceeded to start mass barb nobling throughout the continent, including around PITA villages and claims (anyone else starting to see a pattern?)

-PITA is nobling into K66
Now here's the interesting one. This seemed to be a case of purposely forgetting something and not sharing a new agreement with the rest of the tribe. GotRob complained about PITA players nobling into K66. Now originally, the alliance agreement stated that K66 was GotRob's, and that PITA players in the area should not noble further in the continent. However, prior to the war with -34-, GotRob asked PITA to supply them with support. James negotiated a deal with Jamie that if PITA supplied support to their frontline with -34-, then PITA members would have the right to noble into K66 as a shared continent. Later when GotRob was winning against -34- and the support was unneeded, they made a fuss about PITA nobling in K66. We pointed out the agreement that was made, but GotRob insisted on complaining anyways.

So now onto PITA's points. Trying to get answers was a source of many headaches.

-GotRob inviting players in shared areas without discussing it with PITA
To be exact, players like Texfull, Djep0, Julius-Caesar and Dark Kenneth. The last actually had villages in K83. We did not receive a straight answer from GotRob. Instead they attempted to deflect the point every time it was raised.

-GotRob players claiming and nobling villages in PITA area
Here's another point that we received very few responses on, if any at all. Once in a while Jamie would delete claims on barbs made in PITA only continents, only for the claims to pop up again the next day and have nothing done about them. Geani would simply claim that whatever area it was belonged to GotRob and all the barbs were theirs.

So in all honesty, who's the side that was playing games with the other? We dropped the alliance because both of you flat out refused to discuss these problem issues and come to a reasonable agreement that worked for both tribes, and we were tired of dealing with it. At least we held to the seven day agreement. Can't say the same for GotRob.

DeletedUser63287

Well Geani, I read it; all of it... :icon_sad: and i suppose for a first time attempt at poetry its not bad; however you might want to have a native english speaker read it next time; unless of course you were going for free verse...

I didnt realize you and shaggy were soo close either; but you might have wanted to give the rest of your "team" some space there as well

also im a bit puzzled by this line "one tribe cant share this world with any" seeing as its GotRob, ESL, and =GTC=

DeletedUser

justin, I dont even bother to put our conversations here in response to yours, is no use :) Or to put james promisses towards us, which promisses you broke

LE.At least we held to the seven day agreement. Can't say the same for GotRob.

LOL, you want me to put here reports, showing that you guys broke the agreement and nobled our vills? I know, we dont share the planner, but you knew our claims and send nobles on purpose :)

I know, you will deny :)
Guess what, whos gonna believe you? We dont

Hadassin, that phrase was reffering to Pita

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

justin, I dont even bother to put our conversations here in response to yours, is no use :) Or to put james promisses towards us, which promisses you broke
You know, I expected you to just deflect everything I posted that you didn't like.

LE.At least we held to the seven day agreement. Can't say the same for GotRob.

LOL, you want me to put here reports, showing that you guys broke the agreement and nobled our vills? I know, we dont share the planner, but you knew our claims and send nobles on purpose :)

I know, you will deny :)
Guess what, whos gonna believe you? We dont

Hadassin, that phrase was reffering to Pita

I wasn't referring to the cross nobling incidents. I know that several of those have happened and they were bound to. I was referring to something else entirely. And actually, no, we don't know your claims. We didn't copy the planner to save it.

DeletedUser

ok then Justin. This is my first and last copy of our skype convos, I noticed is no use to talk to you, you allways find an excuse

we did all our talks through James/notanothernob, still, you came and told us hes just a voice from 5. Which wasnt fair at all, we didnt know that. It means you broke James promisses made to us, made him look like a joke

[spoil]
[24.06.2012 21:15:38] geani29: plus, you expanded in k 36 also
[24.06.2012 21:15:42] geani29: taking barbs
[24.06.2012 21:16:10] geani29: is your right, i know
[24.06.2012 21:16:17] Justin/Jurasu: Seems pretty natural seeing as the border of that cluster reached the northern part of K46. People tend to spill over into the next continent

[24.06.2012 21:16:45] shaggy rogers: I can copy and paste all the convo
[24.06.2012 21:16:48] Justin/Jurasu: But all I've seen so far from GotRob is either "PITA stops nobling completely in K46" and "anything goes in K46." A black and white world when we live in a gray one
[24.06.2012 21:16:56] shaggy rogers: he never said the council didn't agree to it

[24.06.2012 21:17:04] geani29:
[24 iunie 2012 21:16] Justin/Jurasu:
<<< People tend to spill over into the next continent

and you are saying is correct Justin?

[24.06.2012 21:17:24] Justin/Jurasu: Considering there was no agreement to stop expansion there, yes, I do
[24.06.2012 21:17:46] Justin/Jurasu: We made an alliance and made border agreements elsewhere, but other places were unmentioned
[24.06.2012 21:18:16] geani29: yes, true
[24.06.2012 21:18:26] geani29: this dont give you the right to noble in the middle of us
[24.06.2012 21:18:31] geani29: and is not fair play
[24.06.2012 21:18:56] Justin/Jurasu: That's your point of view. From mine, Axl was there first, and then you recruited everything around him, then claimed he had no right to be there
[24.06.2012 21:19:01] Justin/Jurasu: See where that's landed us?

then I copy this for justin to see:
james/notanothernoob promisses they wont noble in k 46:

[16/06/2012 18:04:06] JamieRed: so you agreeing no more moving, capping barbs in k46
[16/06/2012 18:04:11] JamieRed: and we'll stop all the bull there
[16/06/2012 18:04:17] notanothernoob2/James: I will send your guys reports on the villas that are cleared
[16/06/2012 18:04:35] notanothernoob2/James: yeah I will agree to that
[16/06/2012 18:04:50] notanothernoob2/James: and stop any more people moving
[16/06/2012 18:04:54] notanothernoob2/James: into barbs
[16/06/2012 18:05:04] notanothernoob2/James: and find out who has launched
[16/06/2012 18:05:07] JamieRed: geani has nobles to 5 barbs but just south of axl cluster, can't stop them now but promise no more
[16/06/2012 18:05:08] JamieRed: 609|446
[16/06/2012 18:05:09] JamieRed: is the area
[16/06/2012 18:05:16] notanothernoob2/James: ok
[16/06/2012 18:05:28] JamieRed: geani, you here
[16/06/2012 18:05:31] geani29: yes
[16/06/2012 18:05:44] JamieRed: please inform the people to no nobling around or in axl cluster
[16/06/2012 18:05:50] geani29: ok
[16/06/2012 18:05:56] JamieRed: 2 PITA 1,04 Mio. 114 is whats in K46 now.

[16/06/2012 18:06:08] geani29:
[16 June 2012 17:54] notanothernoob2/James:

<<< you stop taking barbs there
and i will get my guys to stop taking barbs theretaking barbs and moving players there

[16/06/2012 18:06:23] JamieRed: Yes hes just said that.
[16/06/2012 18:06:46] notanothernoob2/James: I am going to stop it now
[16/06/2012 18:07:00] notanothernoob2/James: send a circ that anyone that has launched there to mail me right away

[24.06.2012 21:19:47] geani29: you tell me
[24.06.2012 21:19:59] shaggy rogers: nothing about council not agreeing there
[24.06.2012 21:20:02] shaggy rogers: he totally fine about that
[24.06.2012 21:20:23] geani29: and now you are saying James has no word :)
[24.06.2012 21:20:28] geani29: are you sure about this?

[28.06.2012 19:31:36] shaggy rogers: James stated no more nobling was going to happen, yet you carry on moving players and barb nobling. And you state James had no right to do so
[28.06.2012 19:31:43] shaggy rogers: but everything else has gone through him
[28.06.2012 19:31:55] shaggy rogers: You do what you wish, and we will[/spoil]

we gain k 36 from -34- fighting, justins answer says all

[spoil][28.06.2012 19:33:31] geani29: why you claim in K 36?
[28.06.2012 19:33:34] geani29: k 36?
[28.06.2012 19:33:40] geani29: is not enough what you took?
[28.06.2012 19:33:50] geani29: check that area and delete those claims please
[28.06.2012 19:33:53] Justin/Jurasu: They claimed those to stop Radddu from nobling all their farms
[28.06.2012 19:33:56] geani29: lol
[28.06.2012 19:34:02] geani29: k 36 is not yours
[28.06.2012 19:34:03] Justin/Jurasu: Especially when you and he got pissed that those villages kept getting farmed
[28.06.2012 19:34:07] geani29: you allready nobled there
[28.06.2012 19:34:09] geani29: is enough
[28.06.2012 19:34:21] geani29: I want them deleted
[28.06.2012 19:34:37] Justin/Jurasu: And why should I? Because you say so? So Radddu can noble them right away?
[28.06.2012 19:34:51] geani29: because k 36 is ours,not pitas
[28.06.2012 19:35:00] geani29: and because you nobled there without asking us
[28.06.2012 19:35:46] Justin/Jurasu: Trust me, you won't get everything your way all the time, and arguing it won't work either. Look at the map and see where Radddu just nobled
[28.06.2012 19:36:12] geani29: You look at the map and see how many pita moved there and check stats and see k 36 is not yours to noble[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Didn't know it? We've had shared chats before with me included but for some reason you would always make a new one that excluded me to do all the talking. Strange, isn't it?

So I see three points you made (still not addressing any of the issues PITA had with GotRob). You're upset that James was a baron amongst a council of five players. I talked to him before talking to you and he agreed that there was no valid agreement in place.

But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say that agreement was a real one that we had in place. GotRob STILL continued barb nobling through PITA's cluster in K46. So you're upset about an agreement that was never made valid that you were breaching anyways?

You then further quoted Jamie as saying we were free to do as we wish and GotRob would do the same, yet you continued complaining afterwards. Well? Which is it? Were we free to do what we want or was GotRob going to stop nobling inside our cluster? It seems GotRob's perfect solution was PITA stop nobling entirely and GotRob does whatever they want.

As for K36, you quoted me saying that PITA players made barb claims there to stop GotRob from nobling their farms and said that GotRob got control of K36 through nobling. Well once again, I see a ton of recruitment from -34-. Just because you bold statements doesn't make them proof of everything you say.

You've played a game full of double standards. I may be young, but I'm not stupid. I've seen them from the very beginning and I point them out all the time, and you hate that. You hate that I won't lay on my back and let you do whatever you want.

Now would you care to answer any of the points I brought up, or are you just going to continue to ignore them and carry on with your "Geani is always right" argument?

DeletedUser105552

Didn't know it? We've had shared chats before with me included but for some reason you would always make a new one that excluded me to do all the talking. Strange, isn't it?

So I see three points you made (still not addressing any of the issues PITA had with GotRob). You're upset that James was a baron amongst a council of five players. I talked to him before talking to you and he agreed that there was no valid agreement in place.

But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say that agreement was a real one that we had in place. GotRob STILL continued barb nobling through PITA's cluster in K46. So you're upset about an agreement that was never made valid that you were breaching anyways?

You then further quoted Jamie as saying we were free to do as we wish and GotRob would do the same, yet you continued complaining afterwards. Well? Which is it? Were we free to do what we want or was GotRob going to stop nobling inside our cluster? It seems GotRob's perfect solution was PITA stop nobling entirely and GotRob does whatever they want.

As for K36, you quoted me saying that PITA players made barb claims there to stop GotRob from nobling their farms and said that GotRob got control of K36 through nobling. Well once again, I see a ton of recruitment from -34-. Just because you bold statements doesn't make them proof of everything you say.

You've played a game full of double standards. I may be young, but I'm not stupid. I've seen them from the very beginning and I point them out all the time, and you hate that. You hate that I won't lay on my back and let you do whatever you want.

Now would you care to answer any of the points I brought up, or are you just going to continue to ignore them and carry on with your "Geani is always right" argument?

Less of the bull now, getting boring.

Less of the arguing, getting neither anywhere.... Lets get ready to rumble.

DeletedUser

Geani, I don't know why you even come out here. At this point, you aren't going to change what people think. Both because you're wrong, and your poor grasp of the english language only hurts your attempts to spin your lies, and because you have unloaded so much bull out here that no one really cares what you say. You could actually be 100% factually right, and most of us would still think you're wrong, just because we're so used to it.

Fact of the matter is you deserve this. You played using a strategy that while more effective than I would have previously given credit to, is almost designed specifically to rub people the wrong way... It's like 10 grit sandpaper. I don't know. Maybe that's how it goes on the Romanian servers, but here on .net, if you noble people's farms and expand like cancer by inviting, people tend not to like you. Lesson learned?

DeletedUser

geani29 Jun 28,2012 01:42
please delete those claims, are in K 45, which is not shared

[coord]599|415[/coord]
[coord]598|415[/coord]
[coord]598|417[/coord]
[coord]597|419[/coord]

thank you

Maths Legend Jun 28,2012 02:12
Do not mail me. Ever, under any circumstances. Even if you are dying. If you have something to say to me, you will discuss it with my leadership and they will then discuss with me the information they deem pertinent. Thank you

geani29 Jun 28,2012 02:13
you are verry rude :)

and you have no right to claim in k 45 :)

geani29 Jun 28,2012 02:15
I wont accept his behaviour, I dont have Aids or something else

I want those claims in k 45 deleted

Thank you

This message has been forwarded by geani29.

Notanothernoob2 Jun 28,2012 05:54
I'm not James, he is away, as you already know.

I'm merely his colpayer, not even a council player. I have no right to delete claims.

Author said:
I wont accept his behaviour, I dont have Aids or something else

I must admit this made me laugh :D good one

Back to the topic, assume i'm just a normal member for now, as thats what I am. I suggest you look into Raddu . Maybe he and his "sitters" should be careful as to where they tread.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 10:04
If you are merely a coplayer, dont give me suggestions :)

Notanothernoob2 Jun 28,2012 10:24
Thats why it was a suggestion, not an order.

Learn humility, you clearly lack it.

geani29 Jun 28,2012 10:32
learn it why? :)
No need

And this is how you talk to an allied member. Sums up why people don't want to talk to you. Can't blame Justin or James for that

DeletedUser

yes, thanks for posting maths rudness towards me, including akhils or your rudness too, for everybody to see:)

it helps me a lot;)

BTW justin, Im sure poor james was so embarrased of you that he said he will gonna miss a week or so :))
then you came with the excuse of 1 member of the council from 5, to hide the fact that you broke james promis :))
childish I can say..

[spoil][24.06.2012 07:46:16] notanothernoob2/James: ok I am going to be out for the next few days
[24.06.2012 07:46:26] notanothernoob2/James: maybe a week or so
[24.06.2012 07:46:43] notanothernoob2/James: I am adding justin here so yall can talk to him about any issues
[24.06.2012 07:46:57] *** notanothernoob2/James a adăugat pe Justin/Jurasu ***
[24.06.2012 07:47:04] notanothernoob2/James: here you go here is justin[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I don't see anywhere where akhil was rude to you. Maths just told you to contact PITA leadership. Nothing wrong with that.

2. I don't see anything about james saying he was embarrassed. He was just taking a break. Was just shaggy embarrassed about you when he took a break? If thats what you mean here about people taking breaks. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Less of the bull now, getting boring.

Less of the arguing, getting neither anywhere.... Lets get ready to rumble.

Thanks Jamie. That's about the response I have come to expect from you.

yes, thanks for posting maths rudness towards me, including akhils or your rudness too, for everybody to see:)

it helps me a lot;)

BTW justin, Im sure poor james was so embarrased of you that he said he will gonna miss a week or so :))
then you came with the excuse of 1 member of the council from 5, to hide the fact that you broke james promis :))
childish I can say..

[spoil][24.06.2012 07:46:16] notanothernoob2/James: ok I am going to be out for the next few days
[24.06.2012 07:46:26] notanothernoob2/James: maybe a week or so
[24.06.2012 07:46:43] notanothernoob2/James: I am adding justin here so yall can talk to him about any issues
[24.06.2012 07:46:57] *** notanothernoob2/James a adăugat pe Justin/Jurasu ***
[24.06.2012 07:47:04] notanothernoob2/James: here you go here is justin[/spoil]

Again with unfounded accusations? Seems to me the more logical option was that he didn't want to talk to you anymore.

Once again not answering a single one of my points. You planning to anytime soon? I'm gonna guess no because it's inconvenient for you and there's no response that makes you look good, so you'll pretend I've never said it in the first place.

DeletedUser

lol, Im not even bothered :)) this answer should be enough to pleade my case :)

this is verry RUDE !

Maths Legend Jun 28,2012 02:12
Do not mail me. Ever, under any circumstances. Even if you are dying.