*THE ROCK* V's PAJUNO

DeletedUser

Well, you won't be able to ask Shevar himself as Hench and his team took him down!

:icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What are you talking about, Pajuno would never tell a lie!!

~ Maybe you can tell me why you are the best..
(dont get me wrong here either, this is by no means doubt in your ability)

*The Rock* sits responsively. Lays the axe down beside computer.

Never said i was the best... i said i was one of the best...

And my track record thru the last two years proves it...

Rock, you have decided you dont want to learn... the way henchman taught me was to nuke the hell out of me... And pms throughout.

As for diplomacy, i dont think you have the right requirements to be completely effective...

But i see your back from your banning?

How was your vacation?

*THE ROCK*

Still on vacation.. I think they may give me the option to restart near the edge of the world. Dont fancy being centred, and being your pet rock garden. Excuse the pun. I am more of a dog person than cats, and i can forsee lots of cats if I did that..
So how is this personal war going? lol
Water under the bridge now :p

DeletedUser9021

Still on vacation.. I think they may give me the option to restart near the edge of the world. Dont fancy being centred, and being your pet rock garden. Excuse the pun. I am more of a dog person than cats, and i can forsee lots of cats if I did that..

Water under the bridge now :p

Kudos on style, hope you at least enjoyed the war for a bit.

DeletedUser

That bastard went on vacation without me can you believe it? Now im stuck here doing all his crap work and no prospect of sunny beachs or swine flu!

*THE ROCK*

Well I have decided to keep the informative information in this post, and leave the smack talk to the smack heads..
As you guys know The challenge I sent re: *THE ROCK* V's Pajuno was not accepted, the result being a premature war with =RSSR= against the very experienced Phoenix.

The following is my unbiased synopsis so far..

THE WAR!!....

Ok, as the =RSSR= V's Phoenx war starts to escalate the villages taken in comparison show Phoenix starting to create a healthy lead at P. - 33 to R. - 15.

Although the OD has it fairly even with both tribes around 5 mil for the war duration, =RSSR= is not following through and converting. Phoenix is starting to show their experience, not with anything fancy, but strong consistent playing, and strong consistent pressure resulting in them getting to this lead of 18 villages.

I do not think Phoenix expected the resistance we have given although I doubt it will be shown that this was the case.

For me, it has been a real thinking game so far, I have had to look past the village I wished to noble just in front of me, and counteract the future defense or attacks from multiple scenarios, before the initial attack has been sent..

Any of the newer players both tribes, are certainly getting a crash course on TW skill development, and those who havent or are not picking this up are usually inactive a couple of days after attacks commence..

So far I am enjoying the war, a lot more than the external forums anyway.. I thought for you guys who are interested, it is only fair to give a real account of how this war is progressing..

Side 1:
Tribes: =RSSR=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: 22/04/2009 00:00:00 to 08/05/2009 13:20:33

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 33
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,006
Side 2: 224,639
Difference: 97,633

image.php

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rock, you seem to think that we didnt expect this war to be like it is. That is funny, cause i told you exactly how it was gonna go.

There is a reason i tried to recruit you. If you didnt put up a fight, then my Radar for good players wouldnt be working... Right???

All your doing is confirming my personal judgment in the character of possible recruits... You have the stuff that an elite player needs.. you just needed some fine tuning...

Anyways, stop talking like we didnt respect Rssr adn that is why this is that hard.. Its not half as hard as we expected.. as return fire has all but ceased... And if not for the lengthy training time here, (w6 is a bit faster) then we would strike sooner and sooner...

But due to efficiency reasons... we have to hold back a bit...
Good job so far, but judging from the fact that kazatan is not back yet.. one can only assume you used his account as your own in the first part of this war?? (blew your load a bit early, should have combined his nukes with some effective coop planning...)

celticprincess

Pajuno u play nice with the other little boys and girls u hear

@ the rock or whatever ur called, i salute u for call pajuno out but i can see going only one way so look down at ur rear and kiss it goodbye as i have a feeling ur going to be ripped a new one and no lupe to ease the pain

but again top man for calling him out but ps if ur tribe need a hand with and have a account mail me ill help u out