*THE ROCK* V's PAJUNO

*THE ROCK*

=RSSR= has had a standing tradition of honorable conduct between tribes and anyone that does know me or has played by my side will know my intentions have always been considerate. We have gone to war not so long ago to protect our diplomatic ties, which at the time I thought were meaningful.. I look forward to continuing honorable relations with enemies and allies alike. However this message is not meant to come from =RSSR=, I would like to take a moment and step back from my title as duke and simply say something as one TW player to another.

Pajuno, not only have you insulted my tribe, you have insulted me personally, claiming we use underhanded tactics and deceit to come out victorious. I am not the most experienced duke and I don’t claim to be but I have been learning the “diplomacy game” from the person you tell me is the best. You…

I have watched you war WMD and Rainbow, closely I might add. I thought this was the normal, send nukes in, invite a few players that look promising and “eat” the rest.. Considering the initial fight we were having with KILLRZ was to protect the diplomacy we had with Phoenix, it is sad that this is what you think was so “fishy”.
I do not need to justify the decisions I make for my tribe to you or anybody else. I am happy if someone gives advice, but as I said before Pajuno. You insult me for something I did so similar to your own work..

I do not question your job as duke of your tribe, the players are extra ordinary and you lead them well. I do question your hypocrisy. I thought we had formed a friendship and mutual trust however you throw this away because the people you tried to recruit in the KILLRZ war had already chosen a side.
Maybe you should step forward and prove your worth as a player now.

1 v’s 1 just you and me mate.
If you have any honor, like I believe you do, you will step up to the plate yourself.. Show the “elite” how a duke can lead, by not just diplomacy, but being able to play. I am looking forward to showing everyone that PnP isn’t the only way to win in Tribal Wars. It takes actual skill.

Respectfully,
*THE ROCK*

DeletedUser

Hmm i hope for your sake you are a pretty good player if pajuno accepts or i am afraid this will be over fast.

May the best player win if this happens but my money is on paj

DeletedUser

LOL You should bet VILLAGES. Comon if your gonna make bets make em worth it!

DeletedUser

Villages would be fun, but I wouldn't want 5 villages in the middle of nowhere if I won.

DeletedUser

Somehow, I don't see Paj losing this if he feels the need to accept the challenge.

DeletedUser

5 villages is a nice little pocket. Gives ya more to do.

DeletedUser

The fishy part was you declaring on killerz and for 2 days no villages were taken. You inviting players in from Killerz before the first conquer was made. You inviting people from G.o.l. in to make you seem stronger. You recruited all that wanted to come to you to make your tribe seem stronger.

Maybe you didn't pay attention to your lessons because Pajuno runs Phoenix in a totally different way.

DeletedUser

This should be intresting if both players dont cheat. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Cheaters never win. But your only a cheater if you get caught. :) But really nobody is clicking the send support button. If Rock loses he loses. Better to call someone out and try to back it up then just sit around and pull your pud.

*THE ROCK*

The fishy part was you declaring on killerz and for 2 days no villages were taken. You inviting players in from Killerz before the first conquer was made. You inviting people from G.o.l. in to make you seem stronger. You recruited all that wanted to come to you to make your tribe seem stronger.

Maybe you didn't pay attention to your lessons because Pajuno runs Phoenix in a totally different way.
Maybe no villages were taken, but attacks were deployed everywhere, I have reports of nukes and scouts sent via me. Hence why we were approached asking what was going on.

Mate we had no choice but to invite those we thought would be of benefit, you guys declared too remember. There would have been no-one left to recruit. lol

I invited players from G.o.L to help us be stronger, of course. Invite active skilled or willing players, cut the deadwood?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
=RSSR= has had a standing tradition of honorable conduct between tribes and anyone that does know me or has played by my side will know my intentions have always been considerate. We have gone to war not so long ago to protect our diplomatic ties, which at the time I thought were meaningful.. I look forward to continuing honorable relations with enemies and allies alike. However this message is not meant to come from =RSSR=, I would like to take a moment and step back from my title as duke and simply say something as one TW player to another.

Pajuno, not only have you insulted my tribe, you have insulted me personally, claiming we use underhanded tactics and deceit to come out victorious. I am not the most experienced duke and I don’t claim to be but I have been learning the “diplomacy game” from the person you tell me is the best. You…

I have watched you war WMD and Rainbow, closely I might add. I thought this was the normal, send nukes in, invite a few players that look promising and “eat” the rest.. Considering the initial fight we were having with KILLRZ was to protect the diplomacy we had with Phoenix, it is sad that this is what you think was so “fishy”.
I do not need to justify the decisions I make for my tribe to you or anybody else. I am happy if someone gives advice, but as I said before Pajuno. You insult me for something I did so similar to your own work..

I do not question your job as duke of your tribe, the players are extra ordinary and you lead them well. I do question your hypocrisy. I thought we had formed a friendship and mutual trust however you throw this away because the people you tried to recruit in the KILLRZ war had already chosen a side.
Maybe you should step forward and prove your worth as a player now.

1 v’s 1 just you and me mate.
If you have any honor, like I believe you do, you will step up to the plate yourself.. Show the “elite” how a duke can lead, by not just diplomacy, but being able to play. I am looking forward to showing everyone that PnP isn’t the only way to win in Tribal Wars. It takes actual skill.

Respectfully,
*THE ROCK*

Lmao.

Dont you ever say anything you do is similiar to what i do. Lets get somethings straight, as it appears you are a bit confused in your spectrum of things.

1. War with WMD. We smacked them around, got some long range things accomplished. they never fought back. We established a program to continue to noble them. Rssr had diplomacy with them?

Within my right, i recruited one player. Bullmastiff, who appeared to have the right attitude and proper manners. He proceeded to become a valuable asset to our tribe, and is growing speedily.

2. Rainbo war As was prim and proper, i offered you (my nap and possible future member) the right to declare alongside of us, so that you may reap the benefits of breaking rainbo down. You refused, due to your naivity of allying yourself with them. Phoenx proceeded to destroy them, and wipe the floor with them.

As was your choice, you chose not to support them. This was wise, as is considered a war causing action.

Once Rainbo was broken down, my tribe wasting their troops in the process... you have rssr proceed to noble our war targets. This again, is an instance that can be cause for war. Yet, you argue now that you deserve some right to our kills.... Is this correct?

3. you declared on killers. This is a war in our kd, has to do with Phoenx directly as lets be honest, it was a toss up between you and them as our next targets. You did not involve me, did not even inform me.... You declare and then decide that we have no right to involve ourselves....

That idea is incorrect. Our claims to rainbo and wmd were over the fact we wasted many troops and some villages sent full nukes twice... so we put in time and effort. You deciding to war Killers and stopping us from joining was lame, as it was only a few days after your declaration. and if you check, you will see i have nobled two villages to your 0 vs Killers...

Then you go and mass recruit from their tribe, in an effort to keep as many villas in your tribe as possible...

As any normal person can see, i have laid out precisely why you are incorrect in your analysis of my actions thus far, and are thus incorrect in your own actions now.

You can be brave, and call me out, but that nonsense is for fools who dont stand a chance in hell of beating my tribe... And i notice you call me out after i already informed you of my mass nuking on Djhot...

You are pretty sneaky and shady for someone so honorable.. Lets be completely honest. I never had any intentions of recruiting any of Killers. I was fully prepared to noble all of them, alongside Rssr.. but you chose to recruit mediocre players cause you thought i was gonna recruit them?? Who told you i planned to recruit killers?

Once you declared on them, we were fully prepared to noble all of them. There is not room enough for all these tribes in our kd 64.

So i guess that there will be one less tribe, as Phoenx is now declaring war Vs Rssr.

My people are hungry, my people are angry at you taking our targets... We will eat you instead of our targets. You may have stacked your villages from your mates hands.. That is why we declare war and fight you all at the same time. No need for individual stacking....

We are right next to each other, we can all fight same time... But i am sure your mates will want their support for themselves...as you seen what we can do.

You dont deserve a 1 v 1 cause any one can see your NOT trustworthy... Just ask Djhot...

Ps. I will kick your ass myself tho. that much i can promise. Shmuck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems like you're over-reacting, but whatever. War is always good. :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seems like you're over-reacting, but whatever. War is always good. :)

Sorry, we were conversing on skype all morning, and i never even knew this thread was here. This is all part of an ongoing discussion via skype, and he apparently is getting the points i laid out for him there.. so i lay them here for public understanding.

Phoenx needs something to do, and this is our project.

DeletedUser

Pajuno
can you cut down on the long posts,it really cuts into my farming time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Christ your telling me! I had to read rocks and now I gotta read that friggin epic piece. We knew it wasnt long before Phoenix declared. Rock just wanted to offer up an even 1v1 solution. Guess Pajuno didnt deem him "worthy" lol. God I love this game BRING ON THE NUKES MO FO!

DeletedUser

I never had any intentions of recruiting any of Killers. I was fully prepared to noble all of them, alongside Rssr.. but you chose to recruit mediocre players cause you thought i was gonna recruit them?? Who told you i planned to recruit killers?

Once you declared on them, we were fully prepared to noble all of them. There is not room enough for all these tribes in our kd 64.

Hmmm. I really do find you interesting to listen to, Pajuno.
Let us see where many of the members of Phoenx spawned from….

mato the greatKILLRZ
the court – Phoenx – KILLRZ -- Phoenx
Wookieem -- KZ~1
flower87 -- KZ~1
danny210 -- KZ~1
crazystatue -- KZ~1
csizKILLRZ

And not to mention most recently koopdog from... KILLRZ.

Of course you were ‘fully prepared to noble all of them’. You controlled every action made by the KILLRZ. They were your ‘practice’ tribe, in which you could recruit decent players from. You made sure that KILLRZ nobled villas all around your tribal members so you could easily step into them without an argument when the time came. You had (and possible still have) people in your tribe sitting for KILLRZ members. And let’s not forget the fake attacks KILLRZ were conveniently sending to WMD in the midst of your war with them. Now I do believe that you argue all your points fantastically Pajuno, actually it’s incredible just how much Djhott sounds like yourself in all his posts to his tribe when he is proving his point.. I think you know him better than anyone. Lucky you sent 500 scouts, thats all I can say.

And what is with you continually using the phrase “to eat at your own leisure”?? Villages which are yet to be nobled in a war are not just going to wait around twiddling their thumbs until Phoenx get the munchies. And neither are other tribes for that matter. War is ruthless and just because you have been able to pick and choose your members and villages (courtesy of KILLRZ) , does not mean you can dictate how everybody else plays the game. I can honestly say, that your arrogance and overbearing orders that ‘dictate’ the game, have taken the fun out of it for me. I just hope I stick around long enough to see the plans of your ‘next faze’ (ie, nobling out Djhott’s villages) be ruined.

It is amazing how a duke can be so conceited and smug whilst hiding behind their tribe. A wise move not taking *THE ROCK* on by yourself. We can clearly see from your participation in wars that you don’t pose much of a threat on your own.

*THE ROCK* may play cautiously but he is indeed the more trustworthy and deserving between the two of you.

P.S. Goodluck with your multi-nobling of Djhott's villages.