The Rules, What Can I Post ?

DeletedUser

Enough of the "oh the forums are dead due to truscott6". Regardless of what you may or may not think, your mod bashing and I've had enough of it.

The Rules said:
Players are also forbidden to provoke the moderators. Posts made for the purpose of creating a personal conflict between users and staff will be deleted and their author will be punished severely.

Players who deliberately act against the building of a community will be denied access to these forums.

DeletedUser

I take it someone just got banned.. Truscott you just do what you do. We all know you have rules to enforce and there have been times that you've been more lenient than you could have been.. i dont think ive ever seen a mod restore posts before, let alone create topics or give as many warnings in threads to stay on topic.

The real reason the forums are dying is that the world war is largely one sided, those that used to spam the forums bragging are now in hiding, staying out of the spot light so they can survive as long as they can.

DeletedUser

A couple of things:

:- Please stop calling referring to Andrew Done as Andrew "Dong".
:- Please do not call members by their first name unless it is stated in their user name.

DeletedUser

A couple of things:

:- Please stop calling referring to Andrew Done as Andrew "Dong".
:- Please do not call members by their first name unless it is stated in their user name.

Seconded. A player has a Username for a reason. If they say "You can use my Real name on the Forums" and don't complain to us about it, then that's fine.

If anyone has a problem with how the Forums are run, then please do come and speak with me. Hopefully I can straighten things out for you. If you're then not happy with mine, nor Tru's response(s), I'm sure Jirki would love to hear from you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Immature, childish posts shall not be accepted.

"I did your mum", etc are ban-able offences.

DeletedUser

I've got a couple of pm's recently regarding the fact that I don't delete most insults. So I think it's time I explain why.

Insults are part and parcel of everyday life. The majority of insults are simple 'jibes' or 'friendly banter'. Therefore I see little point in deleting them, unless they conflict with the above rules. If you are upset at an insult, report it and i'll remove it. If you don't report an insult and I don't think it's too over the top it shall remain.

DeletedUser53573

Since Andrew gets special treatment regarding his rl nickname, I would like that those that do not know me irl be banned for calling me swordy, swordnoob or similar variations as those are what I am called irl and it's hurtful. I expect the same as Andrew.

DeletedUser

Since Andrew gets special treatment regarding his rl nickname, I would like that those that do not know me irl be banned for calling me swordy, swordnoob or similar variations as those are what I am called irl and it's hurtful. I expect the same as Andrew.

obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

DeletedUser

Andrew isn't getting special treatment because of his nickname. The nickname y'all had given him gives nasty results when googled. Therefore it is inappropriate.

DeletedUser53573

Well I am offended. Bomber is my rl cousin so I give permission( see your post regarding real names).

Please ban macman for spam.

DeletedUser

LOL! Truscott, I think you are a saint. :icon_rolleyes:

Know that your W16 friends are laughing at your expense since you volunteered for the job :lol:

P.S. We still don't want him back, so don't try it (again)

DeletedUser

Oh really? From what I've seen Truscott does things very fairly. It seems to me that he is doing exactly what his job entails.

Take your post for example where you don't want people calling you any variation of your name than exactly what it says. First of all, its really not that big a deal. Truscott explained why he doesn't want anyone using that nickname for Andrew. Being called something like "sword" or "swordy" has absolutely no connotation, negative or positive, yet you are upset about it. I actually lol'd when I saw that "swordnoob" upset you. You also seem to me to be a little kid demanding that his parents get him a toy because the next door neighbor has that toy.

DeletedUser53573

Nah we bought out the neighbors for having a better toy than I

It offends me. Just because you are ignorant to politics and situations in my home areas is not my fault..

DeletedUser

SwordNOOB,

I didn't complain about your childish nickname for me. In fact everytime you wrote it made you look more and more childish. However...

You substituting my surname for a word that has sexual connertations (sp?) is a million miles away from a simply play on words in which your name is changed to indicate your childishness/inexperience.

That said, should the mods request that I stop, I will.

DeletedUser

From what ive seen, truscott is a good mod considering the amount of arguing that goes on around here. Swordnuke, from your posts i highly doubt you care what people think of you very much, so i don't see why you care about being called swordnoob/n00b/nub/nubcake. Good tip for rl there mai friend.

DeletedUser53573

It offends me deeply. It is considered racist and sexist and prejeducial in my region.

DeletedUser

Find me some legislation that proves your point swordnuke and then maybe I'll consider it. Actually wait... no I wont.