The Rules, What Can I Post ?

DeletedUser

He implied it.

This is simply because Truscott has set these Rules. Now as a Forum user, you should accept these, or quite frankly, stop posting.
It's needless, and childish to say the least. So please, either follow the Rules set, or don't post about Andrew.
Maybe you could just do what every other normal person does and just put 'Andrew'? Not too difficult is it?

This is no longer up for discussion. Take my advice, or keep on digging your own grave. Infractions/Warnings will be handed out for this use of name as of this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

This is simply because Truscott has set these Rules. Now as a Forum user, you should accept these, or quite frankly, stop posting.
It's needless, and childish to say the least. So please, either follow the Rules set, or don't post about Andrew.
Maybe you could just do what every other normal person does and just put 'Andrew'? Not too difficult is it?

This is no longer up for discussion. Take my advice, or keep on digging your own grave. Infractions/Warnings will be handed out for this use of name as of this post.

From the bolded part, are you saying I CAN'T say Andrew? You're confusing me.

DeletedUser

wow.........who woulda thought " no name calling'' would be Apocs route to greater glory ??

I wanna report half of Apoc-D for calling me a "barb-nobler" ..... it hurt my feelings and I'm not playing a "war-game" where players can hurt other players feelings.
Please see my cartoons in the general forum, Cartoon thread !! ;P

DeletedUser

I dont really care about the name calling, i'm a fully grown adult.
But i understand the need to foster some level of decorum for the children who can and do play this game.

But rules work against and for both sides, if you feel like you were dissed feel free to hit the report button.
I've been given warnings, infractions, other posters have too, for a variety of different reasons.

work within the system, because frankly you cant change this system - this aint no democracy.

DeletedUser

........ oh and that guy (above my last post) (cuz i can't name him !) once called me a "red dot"...... irl I may have alot of freckles or I could suffer from Rosacea
in either case..............................please see my cartoons in the General forums ;)

now it's gettting political, OMG........ what r u tring to do .........start a WAR ?

.........seems sarcasm is lost on some ppl !

DeletedUser

Guys... just leave Truscott alone... he has a job to do on here and we all know he is doing it out of the kindness of his heart... a thankless job but a very important one... also to my tribemates... I have to agree with the Mods here... Andrew does deserve basic respect as do we all... I do love when there are plays on a person's name but lets be cautious not to step over the line please. this is just a game afterall..

DeletedUser53573

okok ill keep it to andrew dung

btw, r pictures with innapropriate comments on them allowed? i not, ban dhudson :)

DeletedUser

so can i say this world has really degenerated from when i was playing, one there is a family tribe ruling the world, secondly the standard of the posting has decreased and gone of topic, thirdly the standard of the players has as their is no more pointing out peoples minor/major mistakes which happened a lot to me in the past, finally the other tribes dont seem to be putting up a fight, so i am almost glad i got nobled when i did.

p.s. yes i am trolling

DeletedUser

Can we get these rules revised.

Rule 1. This is our only rule. Don't talk about fight club outside of fight club

DeletedUser

Huzzah. All this time and we didn't have a real mod! Woooooooooo!