The Runners

DeletedUser

No, you did crap. I took a lot more from fireman13, than what you got. You didn't last that long. You quit while you were being hammered by Matwest.

King Sean04

super-cool-story-bro.png

Tbh I couldn't careless :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i farmed dx is awesome in the last speed round and each of the last 2 worlds(57 and 58)

No you didn't?
I didn't play the last speed :icon_rolleyes:
On W57, i was rimmed.
And W58, i was doing well, then quit due to lack of time... Unless you farmed a inactive :lol:

DeletedUser

And W58, i was doing well, then quit due to lack of time... Unless you farmed a inactive :lol:

You quitter... though, I doubt you quit cause of lack of time. I bet you quit because you got pwned.
DX's profile also clearly stated... "Check the players previous world stats before clicking the attack button" and the points said "0"
Cadan, stats don't fight your battles, you know? :lol: I can see that you're going to fail in W59.

DeletedUser75781

You quitter... though, I doubt you quit cause of lack of time. I bet you quit because you got pwned.
DX's profile also clearly stated... "Check the players previous world stats before clicking the attack button" and the points said "0"
Cadan, stats don't fight your battles, you know? :lol: I can see that you're going to fail in W59.

I think Infected Noobs is Cadan's co and not Cadan lol

DeletedUser

My points are 0! *gasp*
I guess i was nobled. After quitting... like i said it was due to lack of time. So anything could happen.
Jake, joining W59?

DeletedUser

Who cares :icon_eek:
This topic is boring.... Wasn't this about the runners, DEATH falling etc?

DeletedUser

It was suppose to be...
Also players moving into K60 Greffon's gone inactive. (i think)
And newisland just went barb...

DeletedUser

My points are 0! *gasp*
I guess i was nobled. After quitting... like i said it was due to lack of time. So anything could happen.
Jake, joining W59?

I'm betting you saw a noble coming at you and you quit :lol:
It's gonna happen to you in W59 as well.

I am not joining World 59.

DeletedUser

I didnt see a noble... and if ididnt i wouldn't quit lol.
I just didnt have the time.

Also forbes he deleted. Changed all his vils names to "account deleted"
A while back when you disapeared from Apoc, you hit delete? or just go inactive?

DeletedUser

"I just didn't have the time." seems to be all you can say... which is hardly believable.

DeletedUser

Dont believe me then...
Its not exactly gonna kill me if someone thought i quit :)

DeletedUser

Something better kill you soon...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, thats so sad. Threatening people over the internet. Ill be waiting.