The Sad Sorry State of w32 Tribes

DeletedUser

Let me premise this pic, by saying, the tribes of w32 (aside from Time of course!), are an embarassment to the war like nature of this game.

98huom.png

The first 4 days of January here (not completed as day 4 isn't over), and i've been watching the live enoblements over the last couple of days, noticing the sheer number of barbs being taken.
So I figured I'd see what exactly tribes in the top 10 out there are nobling! And what do I find?

Tribes are averaging over 50% barbs/inactive nobling right now, it's truly revolting, I just about near lost my lunch when the stats finally compiled.

FD/Noname/THx/ThxF weren't you at war? Where's the aww inspiring hatred for one anothers villages?

Time is doing it's part, in trying to remove players from the game, so that we can get to 1000 players, and our covetted half priced nobles?
The rest of you have them barbarians shaking in their boots.

W32, I beg you, grow a pair, for I fear tribes like [H]ostile are rolling over in their graves, at the lack of aggressiveness on this server right now. :icon_twisted:

EDIT: PS. Noname.. Your not fooling no one.. We know your eating inactives out of SELL!

Last edited by a moderator:

greenmonsta

Let me premise this pic, by saying, the tribes of w32 (aside from Time of course!), are an embarassment to the war like nature of this game.

98huom.png

The first 4 days of January here (not completed as day 4 isn't over), and i've been watching the live enoblements over the last couple of days, noticing the sheer number of barbs being taken.
So I figured I'd see what exactly tribes in the top 10 out there are nobling! And what do I find?

Tribes are averaging over 50% barbs/inactive nobling right now, it's truly revolting, I just about near lost my lunch when the stats finally compiled.

FD/Noname/THx/ThxF weren't you at war? Where's the aww inspiring hatred for one anothers villages?

Time is doing it's part, in trying to remove players from the game, so that we can get to 1000 players, and our covetted half priced nobles?
The rest of you have them barbarians shaking in their boots.

W32, I beg you, grow a pair, for I fear tribes like [H]ostile are rolling over in their graves, at the lack of aggressiveness on this server right now. :icon_twisted:

EDIT: PS. Noname.. Your not fooling no one.. We know your eating inactives out of SELL!

We really are. This world has really gone down the shitter. I expected the former [H] guys to at least put up a fight here.

Oh well, back to W53 and my new version of [H]. Join that world for some good action, things are getting interesting since I created a tribe by taking players from two top 5 tribes there, and we are in the middle of both, naturally :)

Seeing some old friends there too like Anwo who messaged me a few hours ago :D

DeletedUser

lol, ya thats how i usually find a tribe to join on newer worlds. see some names i know and next thing i know im in the tribe, lol. although anwo is ours, you cant have him :icon_neutral:

nevetsb

We really are. This world has really gone down the shitter. I expected the former [H] guys to at least put up a fight here.

Oh well, back to W53 and my new version of [H]. Join that world for some good action, things are getting interesting since I created a tribe by taking players from two top 5 tribes there, and we are in the middle of both, naturally :)

Seeing some old friends there too like Anwo who messaged me a few hours ago :D

What happend to you on world 47?

greenmonsta

What happend to you on world 47?

W47 was a test run for undefined on W49, where the tribe failed pretty early on due to most players up and quitting. When the guys started quitting I became more and more inactive and eventually left.

DeletedUser

Hey guys, long time no see (No pun @ Time ofc... or AYK)
Your world is looking better than W52 though, Im on the brink of quitting because the world is fairly one sided...

Anyone feel like inviting me to a premade, Im game... I miss you guys :/

-Rayn

DeletedUser

This about settles it. A thread is begun on the sorry state of affairs and all the majority can post about is other worlds.

Is it still fun when the enemy rolls over and plays dead and you can walk in and simply rip their hearts out, Kiddo?

DeletedUser

Well on behalf of FD :-

We are no longer warring anyone. THX F and FD are on CF.

Reasons:-
a. Power struggle b/w 2 players broke F~G and divided the tribe into two (tho we are back again, still lot of internal matters). Ask FD duke, he is buried in them.

b. F~G lost many of it’s strategic players and some deleted, now what we learned in the THXF and F~G war was that, inactive needs to be eaten, yes fg had lot of inactive when we went to war with thx f , and the guys who were hit were all inactive, even tho we managed to re take the villa from them (as many of these inactive were inside fg/fd core) but it was an extra work which could have been avoided.

c. CF was reached coz both fg/fd and thx F had lot of internal problem, which needed sorting out, so taking the full advantage of this CF, eat all inactive and have a tribe of actives, anyway lot of our southern members needs to relocate in north etc etc…

We again have lot of tribes and lot of players shifting, in this side of the world - we had/have Sell, Reborn, NoName, TUA, FO, Aleph etc etc - try keeping track on all this, like I say our side of the world is crazy something keeps happening each day lol.

THXF has single plan for it’s tribe and 1 aim and objectives, for this aim, they need their actives to grow and expand, and can do away or get a break from a tribe who just believe in killing troops sitting in villa than nobling (2 reasons for this – low on packets, high on nukes lol).

We are just eating some accounts which are inactive and which we defended all time during the war, most of these account are inside our core - some players had to be on them non- stop during that war, they did good considering they had their own account getting hit, so to avoid this in our next war eat eat eat and eat very fast.

Going to War needs no reason, if we don’t have reason we can make them up - some players in FD have trigger finger and can go to war without any advance notice. Ask the duke ….. lol…

Last edited by a moderator:

nevetsb

Well on behalf of FD :-

We are no longer warring anyone. THX F and FD are on CF.

Reasons:-
a. Power struggle b/w 2 players broke F~G and divided the tribe into two (tho we are back again, still lot of internal matters). Ask FD duke, he is buried in them.

b. F~G lost many of it’s strategic players and some deleted, now what we learned in the THXF and F~G war was that, inactive needs to be eaten, yes fg had lot of inactive when we went to war with thx f , and the guys who were hit were all inactive, even tho we managed to re take the villa from them (as many of these inactive were inside fg/fd core) but it was an extra work which could have been avoided.

c. CF was reached coz both fg/fd and thx F had lot of internal problem, which needed sorting out, so taking the full advantage of this CF, eat all inactive and have a tribe of actives, anyway lot of our southern members needs to relocate in north etc etc…

We again have lot of tribes and lot of players shifting, in this side of the world - we had/have Sell, Reborn, NoName, TUA, FO, Aleph etc etc - try keeping track on all this, like I say our side of the world is crazy something keeps happening each day lol.

THXF has single plan for it’s tribe and 1 aim and objectives, for this aim, they need their actives to grow and expand, and can do away or get a break from a tribe who just believe in killing troops sitting in villa than nobling (2 reasons for this – low on packets, high on nukes lol).

We are just eating some accounts which are inactive and which we defended all time during the war, most of these account are inside our core - some players had to be on them non- stop during that war, they did good considering they had their own account getting hit, so to avoid this in our next war eat eat eat and eat very fast.

Going to War needs no reason, if we don’t have reason we can make them up - some players in FD have trigger finger and can go to war without any advance notice. Ask the duke ….. lol…
I must say well said jane.

DeletedUser

This about settles it. A thread is begun on the sorry state of affairs and all the majority can post about is other worlds.

Is it still fun when the enemy rolls over and plays dead and you can walk in and simply rip their hearts out, Kiddo?

Pssh..
I did the same chart on your world, it was worse! (stalker!) :icon_cool:

Most of our enemies actually fight back for a while, until their corpses are only twitching in memory of some former glory.
But as I look around I'm starting to think our enemies are running short of steam :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

PLEASE! I beg of you to post such a chart in our forums! I am so lonely for INPUT!

Oh and I am utterly content with being labelled a stalker. In fact, it has a nice ring to it....

DeletedUser

Wait one sec. You aren't simply baiting me into actually putting such energy into excel are you?

DeletedUser

*cough*

You're aware of the concept of a Topic, myterms1?

Tazecca

to be honest pent...i never thought id say this but if off topic idle chat keeps this forum alive then so be it
its averaging 4 people reading whenever i look in :p

DeletedUser

It is the case that the more inactive a forum is, the more lenient one should be with OT, but there is a possibility of an actually on-topic discussion here, and I'd prefer that route be taken before this degenerates beyond rescue!

DeletedUser

@ej: I appreciate the effort of an actual response in regards to the OP.

In truth, inactives are a curse in this game, they always will be, and everyone has them, but having to noble out inactives is really all in the perception of how you think a world/war should play out.

One could take the stance, that because there are only 2-3 tribes left in the east, if one tribe were to keep the other two busy with war, they wouldn't have time to attack your inactives, and as such you wouldn't have to waste the time in nobling them. I guess it all depends on if those tribes will look for your inactives when picking targets to hit, or if they'll look for active players, and the same when your looking for targets to strike. If your going after inactive enemies, then the active ones will be free to do the same to you, but if you hit their active players, they can't do much in return.

I've personally always played with the theory if it moves, kill it... And if it moves again, kill it some more...
My inactives don't move much, so there's no point in killing them.. :)

PS. You guys should feel priviledged to be having a power struggle, it means two members actually feel they have what it takes to lead.. Most tribes struggle finding one person to do that.

DeletedUser

*sniff* *sniff* Civil war on the horizon? I wish... I WISH ET!

-Rayn

Tazecca

I still think this entire world should forget barbs entirely and move onto inactives and players
we need half price nobles
and this world is so very nearly dead maybe someone could win if we had half price nobles