The Sad Truth

JBurns04

I hate to be the messenger BUT the quality of the tribes on with world is really BAD.... There is no amount of words to say how disappeared I am in MOST of the premades trying to "point whore" like it means anything. When I seen all the APOC family I should have known this world was going to be a joke. I talked to a few players and they feel the same way... why take this world serious? I think we will lose a lot of experienced players here and the competitive experience will be very limited.

On the plus side I think after the experienced players get some balls they will branch off hopefully when nobles come to play, will have some elite groups. PACMAN and AMANDA (forgot GBear)... early Congrats for making it to the end.

I'm not saying every other tribe is horrible but if you feel offended and want me to rate your tribe in-game me or post here I will be more then happy to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

mine has like 5 memebrs and i most likely have the most experiance lol, just staying put for now as have no real interest in a proper decent ribe as of yet, like you said most are laughable at best

DeletedUser

gbears are a joke..
i know about half the players in there and have meddeled in their area a bit..they wont last long
im not even mentioning the 2 dozen recruit mails i got from them:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think Pacman is a good tribe.

Since this world can only hold 40.members you should expect family tribes and hugs or you can expect a full out War world kind of like W56 kind of like.

DeletedUser

PacMan is a good tribe. I know some of the players in there. All very solid and if they decide to stick around will easily own the world. I, myself, am still trying to decide if i will be playing competitively. It's be almost 15 months since I last played tribalwars, so this is kind of a refresher world for me. It looks like I can easily dominate my area. Lots of noobs ;)

DeletedUser67666

gbears are a joke..
i know about half the players in there and have meddeled in their area a bit..they wont last long

I believe I haven't sent any invitation mail to anyone recently. Heck, I haven't even sent anyone recruit mails. Let alone the
2 dozen recruit mails
you claim to have received.

DeletedUser

I believe I haven't sent any invitation mail to anyone recently. Heck, I haven't even sent anyone recruit mails. Let alone the you claim to have received.

i have had nuke on fire mail me everyday a few times about joining gbears..i have kept a few if you want give me your ign and i'll forward to you..

DeletedUser

Like many other cases, it is too early to say such thing I guess.

Some players have really really slow start up, but then they start to show real strength once noble comes out or having multiple villages.

From the active side, maybe I have to agree with you. it is very hard to find serious & extremely active players at this stage.

PACMAN is doing good. they are really really good players who also showing us they have passion to put lots of effort in this game.

ARMADA.. hmm .. I hope our leadership successfully motivates our players to stay active and keep up the pace. but it might be hard once some players start to lose interest or quit this game. cauz we currently trying to stick with original crews itself and not planning on recruiting any players in-game basis on this world.

DeletedUser

gbears are a joke..

Considering they have a 27,000 ODA lead on win, i wouldn't say they are a "joke" as such would you. Ok so you gotta few invites from them big deal, they have proved in the short weeks they have been there that they are aggressive. not really a joking matter is it.

DeletedUser

Considering they have a 27,000 ODA lead on win, i wouldn't say they are a "joke" as such would you. Ok so you gotta few invites from them big deal, they have proved in the short weeks they have been there that they are aggressive. not really a joking matter is it.

hehe, they have wasted a real lot of their troops on start up..let me play with them trough a sit for a while..sent me about 20 mails, in about 7 mailthreads.
in my eyes theyre a joke:/
its really hard to look at it otherwise, cause otherwise its just sad:(

DeletedUser

hehe, they have wasted a real lot of their troops on start up..let me play with them trough a sit for a while..sent me about 20 mails, in about 7 mailthreads.

proof or i call BS

DeletedUser

Ok the mass mails could be some what of a downside to their "reputation" if you will. But are you saying that clearing out players, stopping nearby opposition and otherwise cleaning their farms is a waste of troops? So you waste a few troops clearing out, the un-used resources in the new farms will replenish that.

You gotta spend money to make money dude.

DeletedUser

Ok the mass mails could be some what of a downside to their "reputation" if you will. But are you saying that clearing out players, stopping nearby opposition and otherwise cleaning their farms is a waste of troops? So you waste a few troops clearing out, the un-used resources in the new farms will replenish that.

You gotta spend money to make money dude.

thats not what i said, i have seen them clearing potential noble targets..outside their church areas..just for oda
it might be ok in a normal world..but in a church world its really stupid

DeletedUser

hehe, they have wasted a real lot of their troops on start up*..let me play with them trough a sit for a while..sent me about 20 mails, in about 7 mailthreads.**

*You never specified how they had wasted their troops, so I made an assumption as to what you meant.

**This would cover the mass mails I referred to in my post.

So in effect that is what you wrote and how I percieved it was to no fault of my own.

DeletedUser

*You never specified how they had wasted their troops, so I made an assumption as to what you meant.

**This would cover the mass mails I referred to in my post.

So in effect that is what you wrote and how I percieved it was to no fault of my own.

why are you going defensive?
i just stated thats not what i said and cleared it up:/

DeletedUser

Was not going defensive just merely interpreted your post how I read it, no offence meant dude/ette