The Saint

DeletedUser

Rofl Bella, how is MoM holding up W2V? I would imagine there are more MoM players in MM right now. I don't think there is any need to keep mentioning me like this, akin to what you might believe I am not in W2V. As for the MoM tag, maybe you could steal it for me, i hear you guys are quite good at that sort of thing? (bandit)

DeletedUser

If she wanted a good bye thread she would have posted one. This is in bad taste and it doesn't deserve a thread of if own. She wasn't the mother and essence of W2V. She was just a decent player along many.

This thread has spilled over to the original war thread which is where this type of talk belongs.

A cheap shot and disrespectful to say the least.

DeletedUser

Cheers Bella, this thread is epic. An epic fail. Seriously, is that necessary?

DeletedUser65846

Cheers Bella, this thread is epic. An epic fail. Seriously, is that necessary?

Of course, I've given up all hope now ... Then again, anyone who really knew Aislinn knows she was no saint :S.

DeletedUser

15) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
-Probably Aislinn, as she was hawkish and kept the W2V council firmly in check. More than that, she kept us individually in good spirits, bringing us down when heads got bloated or fanning us back up when we had hiccups.

^^ got this from some old posts , probably this is what Bella meant when she started this thread ... but none of u wanted to talk about this anymore ... she became a mere non active account for u now ?? well i am not amused .

how and why would you come forward and accept the fact that yes you have gone a little more weaker in the last week or so ....

DeletedUser

Why indeed, considering we haven't? :icon_neutral:

We are up every day of the week versus MM.
Aislinn barbing... was expected since Christmas, so that is a month of net benefit, not a loss this week.
The post you cited is very old, Aislinn has since left the game for better lands (though she still checks in on skype/fb). I'm genuinely not sure what your point is here. You are trying to make Ais' leaving into something huge for W2V when in reality it's business as usual.

DeletedUser

you are again trying to justify what u and your team has been saying ... in my humble opinion , i am not at all talking about the benefit or loss in terms of villas or her direct influence in the game/war ...

the fact of the matter is the game is fun because of friends and that too if some one has the kind of influence Aislinn had , as per ur own thoughts ... so i dont see any reason why u guys have been denying this fact .

DeletedUser

As per my own thoughts months ago and even then referring to the past. Also note the line about skype/fb: that means there is no loss of friendship involved.
Can you not see why we have been 'denying this' or will you not see why? You cherry-pick arguments and then disregard the counters offered.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
^^ got this from some old posts , probably this is what Bella meant when she started this thread ... but none of u wanted to talk about this anymore ... she became a mere non active account for u now ?? well i am not amused .

how and why would you come forward and accept the fact that yes you have gone a little more weaker in the last week or so ....

time's changed...she became inactive and got barbed.I definitely dont understand all the drama regarding this.

DeletedUser65846

the fact of the matter is the game is fun because of friends and that too if some one has the kind of influence Aislinn had , as per ur own thoughts ... so i dont see any reason why u guys have been denying this fact .

Hate to jump on the bandwagon here but.... we still have Choco.... all that has really mattered.

DeletedUser95452

Nice topic.

If can put my worthless 2 cents as someone neutral can just say that i heard
from a friend that has friend that was told by another friend that a friend he
had heard too,from a friend he knew ... that -MM- aint doing good ingame ...

Can focus more on a topic thread about that :)

Now have no more cents :(