The Second Most Interesting Declaration in the World

DeletedUser

Heh, still would like to know the terms between XX and Impact tho! :p

DeletedUser95741

Let's see, my guess would be Impact was dumb enough to declare, but then actually looked at it's location and the members in the area and decided they aren't strong enough and asked for a NAP to "focus on the West" and of course to "let XX finish the old East leadership" would me my guess. XX probably accepted to let them move troops west, so that if they decide to cancel the NAP they will have free reign to ride through.

XX just has to understand that right now it is a race to eat as much of the old East leadership between them. "Will it be the upstart Impact or the newly established XX" tha get the most villages

OTDDeathAwaits

Please tell me Invade arent boasting about being 2-0 up?

The link above didnt work so i checked the stats myself.

In fairness XX did declare on invade.. in their opening day they have done nothing except lose 2 villages. That doesnt seem like a very well prepared war.

DeletedUser

Please tell me Invade arent boasting about being 2-0 up?

The link above didnt work so i checked the stats myself.

A smaller tribe gets declared on and then after the first day are 2 - 0 then they have a right to brag, well done Invade for holding your ground and taking a few villas in the first day. It may be short lived but take it where and while you can, the haters did the same thing when they was winning aswell!

DeletedUser19130

The bulk of our front line with Invade is 16-20+ hours by noble. They took a couple isolated villas, nothing to brag about.

We declared BEFORE we launched our Op, so we gave them the heads up... I will give them kudos for wasting no time sending us some incomings, but the fact is that they stand no chance what so ever. Their back will be breaking and their morale will be destroyed after 1-2 ops, MAX 3 ops. They just don't have the troops needed to repel us from invading the invaders :p

DeletedUser

The bulk of our front line with Invade is 16-20+ hours by noble. They took a couple isolated villas, nothing to brag about.

We declared BEFORE we launched our Op, so we gave them the heads up... I will give them kudos for wasting no time sending us some incomings, but the fact is that they stand no chance what so ever. Their back will be breaking and their morale will be destroyed after 1-2 ops, MAX 3 ops. They just don't have the troops needed to repel us from invading the invaders :p

So I expect this war to be juicy then :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

spacecensored.jpg

DeletedUser

He is correct...I think all would be surprised at the nap terms....

I love how there is so much speculation about these terms yet no one has any clue, other than the tribes involved of course. Though please keep guessing, the ideas you fellas come up with are oh so entertaining.

DeletedUser

so rank 6 and 7 vs rank 19 top tribes?
Good luck CENSOR and XX, you'll need it at this statement ^^ ;)