The Second Most Interesting Declaration in the World

DeletedUser

So with the second most interesting declaration in the world being put forward so too has the second most interesting tribe split! First we have the creation of Impact and now we have Insanity! These guys have split from the famous/infamous XX and from what i can tell they are mainly the old Freaks members with one or two original Wonka players. Anyone confused yet?

Well there are a few speculations surrounding this but i'm sure the people in the thick of it can shed more light? Unless the nefarious actions that are circulating are true you'll want to keep it hush hush!

DeletedUser

juicey? no.

It's gonna be TITANic :icon_wink:
Oh god, not you too :icon_eek:

The Nightbringers will be stuck in K32 for a while i believe :icon_razz:

But you better watch who is KNOCKing on your door...may be a few REBELZ.

Edit: Paladin, go away!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

pretty sure TITAN beat Knock, and drew with REBELZ, back in the day:icon_razz:

Fair play to NBG, they beat us but that was after a good chunk of the leadership had either quit or gone inactive.

Still loved W23 though.

DeletedUser

Damn, wish geo was here, would make the forums 20x more interesting. And lets not forget Coma, Lewder and Noitra :p

OT:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: XX
Side 2:
Tribes: Invade

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 2
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,193
Side 2: 9,728
Difference: 9,465

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Damn, wish geo was here, would make the forums 20x more interesting. And lets not forget Coma, Lewder and Noitra :p

I remember the epic forum train that either coma or lewder did when they quit, where they had the most recent post every world, pretty sure they got perma'd after that. they were the trolliest of forum trolls. And noitra was a real laugh, not sure where he is now though, he's never on skype any more.

Geo was mental quite simply, never had much contact with him, but his posts were always crazy.

And one of our conquers is mine:p

DeletedUser

wow what craziness and stupidity this world is filled with lmao!

So XX pretty much dominate East only to let them off the hook as they create another tribe and eat their inactives. On the other end XX declares war on some rim tribe only to a week later split in half :D

Get it together

DeletedUser

wow what craziness and stupidity this world is filled with lmao!

So XX pretty much dominate East only to let them off the hook as they create another tribe and eat their inactives. On the other end XX declares war on some rim tribe only to a week later split in half :D

Get it together

Housewives of Tribalwars county.

DeletedUser19130

I'll be LOOKing forward to that :icon_razz:

Gahhh W23 sure did have some great tribe names :)

juicey? no.

It's gonna be TITANic :icon_wink:

Wow... Blob is here too... SWEET :)

pretty sure TITAN beat Knock, and drew with REBELZ, back in the day:icon_razz:

Fair play to NBG, they beat us but that was after a good chunk of the leadership had either quit or gone inactive.

Still loved W23 though.

TITAN whooped Knock, back when they were TIT, and not TITAN... The reason REBELZ wanted a NAP is because they were fighting on a couple fronts and wanted to hit TLD or whatever that SW tribe of turtles was called.

Geo was mental quite simply, never had much contact with him, but his posts were always crazy.

Geo was something else... He was a monster. Yes, quite unstable, but a perfect coplayer. He didn't mind farming, and loved to kill shit. Ahh man, if you would have seen the Juiced skype chats with him on it... Talk about spam >.<

I miss W23 :(

Blob... Are you going by the same name on 61? I'll make sure to claim your villas next :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The tribe Censored. declared war on tribe TheMostInterestingTribeInTheWrld!
icon_eek.gif

DeletedUser

Geo was something else... He was a monster. Yes, quite unstable, but a perfect coplayer. He didn't mind farming, and loved to kill shit. Ahh man, if you would have seen the Juiced skype chats with him on it... Talk about spam >.<

Yeah, the skype chats were crazy :p Unstable is a decent description, specially when he was drunk :icon_eek:

When did this happen?

I think forum name tells us that it's a fake.