The Secret Allaince I Never Knew I wanted....

chucklefang

Look at that.. They make a line... AN EFFIN LINE... Ohh German color themed to make it look nicer.

Fear - Black
Psyko - Red
~DBS~ - Yellow

hurhur-1.jpg

Yea.. I know....

jizzinmypants.png

What is this I don't even....

arabela

I always wanted North :icon_cool:

But your 4 villas aren't so juicy....

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Would have been a prettier picture back in the day when FEAR controlled K24 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Since I plan on single handedly owning the 4 core Ks I see I must destroy this alliance.

I think I'll wait until they get a few more tribes involved to even the odds.

DeletedUser

Since I plan on single handedly owning the 4 core Ks I see I must destroy this alliance.

I think I'll wait until they get a few more tribes involved to even the odds.

I plan on nobling core players that think they are better than they actually are.

DeletedUser

Na, they were #1 in K24 your seeing them going down not up :icon_wink:

With all the respect, but i don't think we will stay in k34. We have to expand in the nearby continents, also k24 :icon_wink:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
With all the respect, but i don't think we will stay in k34. We have to expand in the nearby continents, also k24 :icon_wink:

You've already lost once to us, what really makes you think you will beat us next time :icon_wink:

I plan on nobling core players that think they are better than they actually are.

Free-eek > yourself. Let's just accept that one.

DeletedUser79100

Well better pick a different direction mate cause here there be monsters :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Cheggs isn't as dangerous as they think they are..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79100

Cheggs isn't as dangerous as they think they are..:icon_wink:

Hmmm... must be easy to say that from the south side of K34... If you were in K24 you might be singing a different tune.

But thats moot anyway, FEAR was #1 in K24 now they are #8 the the facts dont support FEAR taking K24.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... must be easy to say that from the south side of K34... If you were in K24 you might be singing a different tune.

But thats moot anyway, FEAR was #1 in K24 now they are #8 the the facts dont support FEAR taking K24.

You now that is BS. A couple of comrades left us and formed A. That is why we've lost the first place in the continent. Doesn't matter actualy, because i'm rather in a small tribe then a big tribe.. We're loosing our death weight right now.

I saw some incomming trains from cheggs, and that timing wasn't so impressive..:) But you're right, im in the south so for now i don't have anything to do with Cheggs;)

DeletedUser

All i'm gonna say is less talking more nobling guys!!

Fight then put some stats up :)