The Secret to CTRL's Success...

DeletedUser

Greetings all,

I have something important to share with you all. For many months it has been assumed CTRL are the top dogs because of their skill, location, activity, free nudez, etc. and none have been able to give enough evidence in contradiction to those.

However, I believe I have uncovered the real secret to their success... KingWoodly, aka 'The Dark Mark of W10', is in league with none other than a being from another world... the wizarding world. While on a reconnaissance mission, I managed to take a sneaky snap of him at a gathering of local witches and wizards, disguised as a film premiere.

5250_614438712874_14309707_36397677.jpg

The dark side is upon us, may the world band together now this evil tyrant has been unmasked.

P.S Sharon persuaded me to do this...and I'm fully aware most of CTRL have already seen that pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

sctestor

Steve, the fact that you just knew the spell is what worries me more.

Man I'm glad I brought my camera now lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Steve, the fact that you just knew the spell is what worries me more.

Anyhow no killing me Woodly, it was on facebook and thus the world can see it :p

The killing spell? I erm... I've been working undercover in the Ministry of Magic and picked up a few things while tracking down your bf :icon_redface:

sctestor

You're cruel :lol:
/me deletes all blackmail pics

Nah, if I were cruel I'd have been asking Steve what Borg/DDB was willing to pay for said pics.

This was just a matter of me having the pics up on facebook, and possibly alerting him via a wall post.

rbh135

And so he untagged himself or you didn't tag him to begin with? =O
I kept the blackmail pics. They might come in handy if someone does it to me so I'd have something to bargain with...

DeletedUser

LMFAO god its good to browse the old w10 forum from time to time
never know what you will find

DeletedUser

still funny

no offence intended KW, i dont play w10 anyway so i dont have a personal interest in "bashing" anybody, just came through to see what was happening
and nothing like a good laugh to make it all worth while, the rest seems like the oldest arguments in the newest ways

BTW, my apologies for the out of line comments i made, was just attempting to get on your nerves and put you off, i chose the wrong way to go about it.

DeletedUser

Woodly only posed for the photo because there was a hot white girl in it