The Secret to CTRL's Success...

DeletedUser27978

rofl at the picture and harry potter has nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser

...it kind of makes you look at KW's posts a little differently knowing you're dealing with a boy. Kid's will say the darndest things.

awww and a "kid" is smacking your tribes around

cdnJer

har har, good one corpse. Come up with some new material.

I can hardly wait till your next op. Make sure you get your 2000 nuke donation before you start! Oh yeah...this is important. Those nukes must come from SAFE areas.

So says commander EJ.

DeletedUser

lol might start another stupid convo with u over skype again ^^, but tbh my eyes only go to one person in that photo ^^ hehe

DeletedUser44592

as soon as this kid discovers woman are more fun then the computer we won't see as much of him, But looking at him I'd say we still have a number of suffering years to go before that happens

sctestor

as soon as this kid discovers woman are more fun then the computer we won't see as much of him, But looking at him I'd say we still have a number of suffering years to go before that happens

I can tell you firsthand that hes not a kid by any means, and he has well discovered the joys of women :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hes one of your average horny pixel daters you have here in TW:icon_cool:

But hey! who can deny that they dont take their flirt up a notch every now and then right? :lol:

sctestor

I'm average? Probably far from it. Horny as hell? Of course I am, what guy isn't? The "pixel dating" is kept to a bare minimum.

Eh not sure how to take the kid part. Thanks I guess? Honestly a first for me. Rabid I must say I found your discovering a woman comment laughable. Sorry to burst your bubble but I "discovered" them a very long time ago.

DeletedUser

I "discovered" them a very long time ago.

Isn't that nice, get the boy a biscuit... he's discovered women.

To me it was apparent that he was all grown up by the photo next to a movie based on a novel written for children.

sctestor

Isn't that nice, get the boy a biscuit... he's discovered women.

To me it was apparent that he was all grown up by the photo next to a movie based on a novel written for children.

Eh he didn't want to go at all lol... I am in love with Harry Potter and made him go, while he complained half the time. Got this picture as a joke for some friends, glad to see how people are trying to bash someone for making his girlfriend happy :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser61629

Eh he didn't want to go at all lol... I am in love with Harry Potter and made him go, while he complained half the time. Got this picture as a joke for some friends, glad to see how people are trying to bash someone for making his girlfriend happy :icon_rolleyes:

Real men can make their girlfriends happy at home :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm average? Probably far from it. Horny as hell? Of course I am, what guy isn't? The "pixel dating" is kept to a bare minimum.

Eh not sure how to take the kid part. Thanks I guess? Honestly a first for me. Rabid I must say I found your discovering a woman comment laughable. Sorry to burst your bubble but I "discovered" them a very long time ago.

just wanted to highlight something from sctestors posts

LOL

DeletedUser

why would i be blind sctestor said she was a man
that is what is clearly highlighted

DeletedUser

If you read the whole post you would understand, but somehow i doubt you will.

wow, I just read the whole think like you asked and unlike sarki (no offence bud) I discovered 2 things in that post. 1st as Sarki said about the guy thing, BUT, on the second paragraph I noticed something even cooler!:lol:

Rabid I must say I found your discovering a woman comment laughable. Sorry to burst your bubble but I "discovered" them a very long time ago.

sct not only claims to be a guy, but she also "discovers" women :p
Wow, SHE really must be serious with her work :p
KW mustve seen her hit one up before he decided to ditch his old gf for his new one ^_^

On a serious note, so KW, you must have her ingame password too huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gbary i read the whole post
as i have with this whole thread

its just typical, that some things dont change and some ppl are still riding on other peoples ****'s even when they have no leg to stand on

gbary why dont you learn to think for yourself instead of being a useless muppet spilling other ppls propaganda

@ sight
no offence taken.